SnowBunnyB16
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,493 Posts

Re:Still no Diamonds on the 5th day !!!

[Post New]by SnowBunnyB16 on Nov 15, 13 8:04 PM
Ok I'm resolved to the fact that I will no longer be getting diamonds on the 5th day. (I will believe Murrumbidgee when I get something other than 2 compasses.)

It is also obvious that there is no value in the reward for playing 5 days in a row. That being said, I would rather get anything else beside the compasses. Even 2 red ribbons would be of more use. At least you can use them towards completing Collections.

Come on Big Fish stop being so cheap! If you're not going to give us diamonds could you give us items needed to access the new locations on the 2nd island or at the very least, the incidental items needed for collections? Anything other than compasses or hourglasses. Please?

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Nov 15, 13 10:41 PM
SnowBunnyB16 wrote:Ok I'm resolved to the fact that I will no longer be getting diamonds on the 5th day. (I will believe Murrumbidgee when I get something other than 2 compasses.)

It is also obvious that there is no value in the reward for playing 5 days in a row. That being said, I would rather get anything else beside the compasses. Even 2 red ribbons would be of more use. At least you can use them towards completing Collections.

Come on Big Fish stop being so cheap! If you're not going to give us diamonds could you give us items needed to access the new locations on the 2nd island or at the very least, the incidental items needed for collections? Anything other than compasses or hourglasses. Please?

I and a LOT of other people are with you on the compasses. I use them only once in a while. Who needs so many of them unless we could trade them in for something we can really use like a collection item as you mention, or an access item. The hour glass never comes in handy for any reason for use in play so who needs it.

Replacing 5 diamonds every 5 days with 2 compasses is a major let down, and I have to wonder what were they thinking. There are so many items they could give us on the 5th day, but NO MORE COMPASSES please.

SnowBunnyB16
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,493 Posts

[Post New]by SnowBunnyB16 on Nov 26, 13 9:34 PM
Finally, I got something other than 2 compasses. I got 1 diamond. Well at least it wasn't a compass so I'm not complaining. One is better than none. I still think they need to re-evaluate their bonuses for the 5th day.

SnowBunnyB16
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,493 Posts

[Post New]by SnowBunnyB16 on Dec 1, 13 7:06 PM
Oh well , it's back to the 2 compasses.

NiceOrc
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by NiceOrc on Dec 3, 13 9:51 PM
I now have 142 compasses. I wonder if anything will change with the Christmas update? Would be nice, but I won't hold my breath.

dbercellie
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by dbercellie on Dec 5, 13 8:01 AM
This time I got a seashell on the fifth day.

Go to: