Won't let me take any of three paths available

[Post New]by sabrinac925 on Jan 24, 15 2:02 PM
I have played this game for several hours and have gotten to the point where I am at a crossroads facing 3 different paths. In the center is a statue with a cameo or woman's head in the center and a decapitated bunny hanging from the upper right tree. It won't let me take any of the three paths even though they are open and no gates bar the paths. It just keeps showing me the same triple crossroads. When I hit the hint button it tells me to take the middle path but won't actually let me take the path when I click on it using my cursor. When I look at the map it shows me a red star (something must be done in this area to progress) in the area that I am already standing in. Again, I hit the hint button it tells me to take the middle path of the three. I try to do this but it won't let me and keeps depositing me back in the same scene but the red star disappears on the map - so nothing left to do but AGAIN won't let me take any of the 3 paths offered. Supremely frustrating. Will try uninstalling and installing again but if that makes me start game all over again I will be too annoyed to try game again. What's the point?

Follow up to: "Won't let me take any of three paths available"

[Post New]by sabrinac925 on Jan 24, 15 2:23 PM
Uninstalled and re-installed game... twice. Did not help. Will not be purchasing any further games from BFG.

Go to: