Upcoming Absences

Re:Upcoming Absences

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Apr 7, 14 6:22 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be travelling by Amtrak tomorrow, leaving from Syracuse, NY to Orlando, FL. I'll get there Wed. at around 1 PM.

I hope I'll have internet connectivity on the train, but I don't really know, we'll wait and see.

I hope that no one will delete me, but I understand if you do.

Happy Gaming!

SuzeyQueue
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

SuzeyQueu

[Post New]by SuzeyQueue on Apr 10, 14 5:10 PM
Hello my friends and neighbors,

First off, I want to say that you all have been the best to play with. I am quitting RoM for a few months to get some... well... to take care of myself, should I say.

I have so loved playing with you all. It was truly an adventure. You all are amazing and the best neighbors one could hope for. I've enjoyed getting to know you.

I deleted all the neighbors so that you won't have a "sleeping - suze" cluttering up your neighborhood.

I will check in from time to time at the Forums to say hi.

Hugs to you all and God bless you!

Kat

SuzeyQueue
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by SuzeyQueue on Apr 10, 14 8:10 PM
Thanks Debi. I will definitely miss you all! Hugs!

moetown18
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by moetown18 on Apr 10, 14 9:58 PM
To my dear neighbors
just a quick note to let you know that I will be away from April 11- 18...

Please water my flowers

Talk to you soon

[Post New]by Texasmidnightsky on Apr 11, 14 9:04 AM
I deleted all the neighbors so that you won't have a "sleeping - suze" cluttering up your neighborhood.

I will check in from time to time at the Forums to say hi.

Hugs to you all and God bless you!

Kat

pls take care of yourself and when you are ready come back. pls stay in touch you have been such a kind and generous friend and nbr. my heart hurts at your leaving.

rainy skies in Texas

mommerj
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
483 Posts

[Post New]by mommerj on Apr 16, 14 7:59 PM
To all my neighbors, I will be out of town Thursday 4/17 - Sunday 4/20. I may be able to check in with the neighborhood to gift once during that time, but I know I won't have much time to play the game. I will be back playing again Monday 4/21.

[Post New]by Texasmidnightsky on Apr 18, 14 9:14 AM
we are leaving to go to Corpus Christi to be with family for Easter. wont be back till Monday. No internet so if you dont wish to gift me no worries but please keep me in your "hood". thanks

HAPPY EASTER

[Post New]by chriscollignon on Apr 18, 14 7:37 PM
probably out for the holiday weekend. may be back late Sunday 4/20/14

Midnightdreemz
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Midnightdreemz on Apr 19, 14 4:58 AM
gone for the day but will be back tomorrow..will catch everybody up tomorrow late..have a good weekend and Happy Easter.

[Post New]by niccam99 on Apr 21, 14 1:55 PM
Probably be offline for most of this week, back on monday the 28th april, thanks neighbours.

[Post New]by elisgram on Apr 22, 14 7:27 PM
Will be gone 4/23-5/1. Happy playing everyone!

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Apr 25, 14 8:02 PM
Finally almost back on the first page of my neighborhood, only to go travelling again. HOPE to be back on line on Tuesday, April 29th, but no guarantee. IF we get to motels at decent times AND they have internet connectivity, I may be able to gift late at night, but not much more than the bare minimum. Travelling from East Central Florida to Michigan, with a husband and 2 cats. YIKES! LOL

Sorry - feel free to delete me if you need to.

javacupper
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by javacupper on Apr 25, 14 8:59 PM
Tomorrow my wife and I are celebrating our 28th anniversary then we will be leaving on a 2 week trip to Ireland until May 12. I won't have access to the game during the trip. I hope my neighbors will keep me as I will be back.

talamasca2k1
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by talamasca2k1 on Apr 30, 14 7:46 AM
will be taking a few days off while BFG works out whats wrong with my quest issues. I'll be back once I know whats going on.

Beth87112
Minnow
Minnow
260 Posts

To Neighbors of Play4Mom

[Post New]by Beth87112 on May 1, 14 5:17 PM
Play4Mom

I received the following in-game mail Thursday, May,1,2024 at 2:06pm

Dear Neighbor, I must be absent for a bit.
My apologies of becoming a Sleeper.
I will come back ASAP, Arrivederci, Play4Mom

sifflevent
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by sifflevent on May 1, 14 10:23 PM
I'll be away for a week. Be back gifting and helping expeditions on May 10th.

lopeth
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

To lopeth's neighbors

[Post New]by lopeth on May 5, 14 10:54 AM
I need to recharge my batteries and will be away from RoM the next few days. Apologies to my neighbors for not giving gifts and maybe even fall asleep, but I'm so busy at work and do not really have the energy at the moment, so I'd rather just pull the plug and then be back - hopefully Friday or Saturday.
Happy Gaming :-)

[Post New]by runeybee on May 6, 14 1:33 AM
I'll be taking a break for a bit, I think. Feel free to un-neighbor me or whatever in the meantime.

talamasca2k1
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by talamasca2k1 on May 6, 14 1:30 PM
Due to issues with expeditions still being worked out with BFG customer service, I will be playing VERY infrequently. Checking in once or twice a week, to see if progress has been made. Not giving up quite yet, but not playing daily.

jinnit
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by jinnit on May 8, 14 3:10 AM
To my neighbours

I might be not in the game for 4-5 days from Friday (tomorrow), but I'll try to see if it's possible, good day & have a nice weekend.

Go to: