Guilds

Re:Guilds

[Post New]by angelina452 on Mar 5, 14 9:27 AM
Hi, I've joined Lina_S guild, There are still free places, please join
Here is the code 775iQF.

See you!

[Post New]by VeryMerry on Mar 7, 14 10:39 PM
Hi my name is VeryMerry and my friend code is E8yEdn. I guess I'm doing something wrong 'cause I am having no luck getting into any guilds. Help!!! I really appreciate it.

Clicky007
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Clicky007 on Apr 10, 14 4:10 AM
Hi everybody
I just created a guild under the name of Fëanturi ( or master of the minds ) . I am feeling rather lonely at the moment and hope to be joined by any of you keen memebers very soon . Code 387zk37R
Thanks

Clicky007
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Clicky007 on Apr 12, 14 9:17 AM
HI
I created a guild a couple of days ago and I am still looking for[b] you to join us. The guild code is 387zk37R.
Thank you to Crow1200 and Clashfan7 for joining !! Anybody else still alone and looking for a guild?? We've started to get some points but so far we are far from the top runners ( so far )
Thanks for stopping by: Clicky007

[Post New]by TerBear77 on Jun 11, 14 9:52 AM
Please come join my Guild TBear77 Code:de622Sik

[Post New]by clczoey on Jun 19, 14 4:27 PM
I was in the room raiders and now im not I didn't take myself out I wanna know if someone else did

missneaki
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by missneaki on Jun 21, 14 6:17 AM
clczoey wrote:I was in the room raiders and now im not I didn't take myself out I wanna know if someone else did

Sorry, that was me.
We had a glitch with the guild. Even though our guild was full, another person was able to get in. This, in turn, broke the guild chat. The only way to fix it was to allow that person to join. Unfortunately, the only way I could do that was to let go of our least active guild member. I hadn't seen you battle in ages, nor post anything in chat to say that you'd be away.
If any other guild members go inactive, I will certainly extend an invitation for you to rejoin. You have my sincerest apologies, I couldn't give you a heads up.

[Post New]by ane4ka13 on Aug 16, 14 8:16 AM
Hello, I'm new here and just created a Guild. You are welcome to join me: aR7eieaD .
Let's make game more interesting. -))

[Post New]by two_b_awaken on Aug 16, 14 1:57 PM
2 Be able 2 compete against other on line players Joining a "Guild" 2 b part of a team.. To go to the competitions /dual importantly to further yourself in the game..Seemed to b impossible 4 me to get accepted into. So I've decided to give creating one a try . If you would like to join Please send invite=)
C u soon.. GLA

My Neb.Code~~~>>>
bRbSeB7y

[Post New]by dannygvg on Sep 28, 14 9:53 AM
Join my GUILD.
NAME: ALEXANDER THE GREAT
CODE: zzFrtkht

[Post New]by Librarian2003 on Oct 4, 14 12:00 PM
RtFT3HTH Forest Green

Forest Green is a new guild, with only three of us so far. But, we were fifth in the league table for weekdays this week, and at the time of writing, we’re fourth in the weekend league table. Anyone want to come and join us?

Join me!!

[Post New]by beckymcclure8513 on Nov 7, 14 8:13 AM
My Guild name is "RoyalFind" code R78atD6s. I am on every day and give gifts frequently! Please join me and lets kick some ****!!

xd7002
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by xd7002 on Nov 21, 14 8:51 AM
Clicky007 wrote:Hi everybody
I just created a guild under the name of Fëanturi ( or master of the minds ) . I am feeling rather lonely at the moment and hope to be joined by any of you keen memebers very soon . Code 387zk37R
Thanks

Hi i´m xd7002. I know from Nacho you have a Guild. Can i come to the Guild. My English are not so good. I´m German. I had looked but it´s not going with the Code.

xd7002
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by xd7002 on Nov 21, 14 9:00 AM
I think it is only when we are neighbors. My code aTGkf3

[Post New]by Ladymaenan22fk on Dec 14, 14 3:52 AM
I made this GUILD'S "Methamorphosis22fk" Coz i can't find some Guild's who always active! & it seems that no one likes me to be a member of their Guild's! i am a new user of ROM.. No Reply? so here i am Wanna Join? her's the Guild's Code "rbDkfFke" Thanks Guy's!!!

[Post New]by Ladymaenan22fk on Dec 14, 14 4:55 PM
"a change of the form or nature of a thing, or a person into a completely different one"
(by natural or supernatural means)

Join Us & Let's Treasure this Together <3
"Metamorphosis22fk" Code: rbDkfFke

afspam
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
411 Posts

[Post New]by afspam on Dec 18, 14 5:19 AM
Ladymaenan22fk wrote:I made this GUILD'S "Methamorphosis22fk" Coz i can't find some Guild's who always active! & it seems that no one likes me to be a member of their Guild's! i am a new user of ROM.. No Reply? so here i am Wanna Join? her's the Guild's Code "rbDkfFke" Thanks Guy's!!!

Keep in mind, the guilds can only accept 15 members. So once it's full, they can't accept anyone new. Look for guilds with less than 15 members and ask to join them.

[Post New]by Ladymaenan22fk on Dec 19, 14 3:56 PM
"A change of the form or nature of a thing, or a person into a completely different one"
(by Natural or Supernatural means)

Hi/Hello there, i still only have 2 members in my guild so i'm trying to find everybody! "Metamorphosis22fk" Code: rbDkfFke

>>Join Us & Let's Treasure this Together <3

[Post New]by Ladymaenan22fk on Dec 30, 14 12:34 AM
Hi there! i'm just starting my guild, "Metamorphosis22fk" If you just want to joint.,Code:rbDkfFke Thank you so much,.have a great day guy'z

SebringSu
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by SebringSu on Dec 31, 14 7:03 PM
I too started a new Guild, the name is ROMSearchers, code tb6Z44Rk . It is only me so far.

Everyone is welcome!

Go to: