wxman77477
Clownfish
Clownfish
557 Posts

The 3 December "Fix" did not correct the problem

[Post New]by wxman77477 on Dec 21, 13 3:25 PM
I was leery of purchasing this game because of the problems I had during the free 60 minute period. But I really like TM games, and when I saw that the problems had been "fixed" with a 3 December upgrade, I went ahead and purchased the game. I uninstalled and purchased the game anew on 21 December.

Now I find I have the same problems with the game. My workers get “Locked” in a food tree.

I know all my drivers are up to date. Therefore I demand a refund for this game. You must tell the developers to offer a game without major problems.

Re:Post Your Save The Prince Tech Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Indianrose628 on Jan 4, 14 5:44 PM
I am having a problem with level 22 where you have to save the dwart but there is no way to get over the gap I did buy this game and I am not happy. is any one having or have had this problem?

[Post New]by imahippy on Jan 30, 14 5:05 PM
Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still have the same issues with the dwarf freezing at the fruit trees and having to click multiple times to get them to do anything. What a pain! Does anyone check these games before you release them?

[Post New]by 217712 on May 31, 14 10:42 PM
Hello, I purchased the game thru MSN games on 4/18/14. This is after the date of you message indicating an update was available to fix the bugs - i.e. dwarfs getting stuck in food bushes, running in circles, etc. However, I have these issues with the game I installed on my PC. I don't know if this is because you aren't providing the updated version to MSN or what. I've tried a re-install tonight to see if that fixes it but since I purchased the game 4 months after your supposed fix I'm not sure what to expect. Who do I contact if the game bugs continue?

[Post New]by annyadely on Jun 11, 14 7:30 PM
I downloaded the free trial to try this game but it doesn't work properly. I can't even play it because it is all pixelated. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times but it didn't work.I even downloaded it from another game website also and it does the same thing. Is there any cure?

zara137
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by zara137 on Jun 19, 14 2:54 PM
The scenes are poorly laid out because too many things cannot be seen or used because the menus are in the way. You can't even change the resolution in the game like in some (can't turn off full screen). I didn't even know there was a lumber mill in one level and didn't know how the heck I was going to get wood. Then I found it under the menu that shows how much resources you have. Many scenes like that: Items are hidden behind things. Makes the game tough to play. I also think some of the time factors are way too difficult to get gold. I get a lot of bronze and I am a seasoned player with these types of games. Goblins are WAY too annoying to get rid of all the time. They distract you from the tasks because you constantly have to watch for them.
I do enjoy the game but really needs the glitches checked so the game can be modified with an updated release.

Zoppy
Herring
Herring
396 Posts

[Post New]by Zoppy on Jun 26, 14 5:49 AM
Well if all these issues are still problems. I guess I won't be wasting a credit on this one.

[Post New]by Saisons on Jun 27, 14 4:42 PM
WHY THE **** DO MY WORKERS STILL STOP WORKING

[Post New]by Saisons on Jun 27, 14 4:44 PM
Zara, You can too toggle between full screens and windows, under the options menu JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER GAME IN EXISTENCE.

But if this game has been updated and debugged, then WTH is up with workers CONSTANTLY getting stuck?

[Post New]by kathryn8888 on Sep 13, 14 6:03 PM
Purchased this game and having several issues. I have a mac and like others have posted, it takes several clicks to select items, but also have trouble once I have selected things. In several instances (and gets worse as the game goes on), I've selected an item or a queue of items the game just simply ignores that I've selected them. Sometimes these are actually tasks I need to complete in the game, so I end up failing the level. Super super frustrating. I've noticed that several of these types of time management games have issues with macs, which is a huge disappointment as these are my favorite types of games. Hope to have these issues fixed or I'll have to request a refund. I've already had to request a refund on another game due to technical issues.

[Post New]by Dessertrules on Sep 29, 14 9:19 AM
Like Zara I, too, cannot get the game out of full screen... doesn't matter how many times I visit the Options Menu and take it off of full screen. I have tried everything I can think of. Help please...

[Post New]by mtnbkr on Sep 29, 14 10:54 AM
Level 37 in the Mac version shows you need to upgrade 3 graneries to levele 3, but there are only 2 graneries on the screen. YouTube videos of people playing this level show only 2 required.

Is this a glitch in the Mac version? Where is the 3rd granery?

[Post New]by Bonnie726 on Oct 4, 14 12:06 PM
I too am having the same problem many people are posting about. For me it began in level 9. First one dwarf gets stuck in the food tree, they the second one does the same. I have uninstalled and reinstalled as recommended in another thread and the issue has not been fixed. Will there be an update to correct this bug?!

jayel48
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by jayel48 on Nov 11, 14 9:40 AM
Hey folks
When my guys got stuck, I right clicked and erased all the future actions then clicked on one action at a time and they all got "un-stuck". It might not work for you, but it's worth a shot...

pugcrazy
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by pugcrazy on Nov 20, 14 3:59 AM
I just purchased this game today and I'm on level 34..Didn't have any problems that I saw until now. All three dwarfs are stuck in a bush which leaves me none to go on with the game. I hardly ever have issues with Big Fish games, but this one is bad..It needs to be fixed or my money back whichever you can do soon...

Go to: