redsapple
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, locations, etc.)

[Post New]by redsapple on Jan 12, 14 6:26 AM
Thanks so much Elinu! First couple of blitz modes and I broke a million which is my goal right now. I'm working on my 50 mil to get the gold.
All About Eve Place

Epiphyte
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, locations, etc.)

[Post New]by Epiphyte on Jan 15, 14 4:57 AM
Really appreciate the time and effort that you've clearly put into this Elinu! I wasn't quite sure what the go was with the bonuses until I read your thread. Nearly got my ten over a million, thank you so much!

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Jan 25, 14 12:05 AM
Thanks again, Elinu, for all your devotion and hard work. I've been using your lists extensively to help me compile more lists, but as you must know it is difficult to tell with certainty how many objects are in a particular bonus category. For example, I found out tonight that the binoculars are NOT a metal item in the Tickle the Jazz Bone Scene (Ch12.4). But what I can help you with on your list is to give you a total count for many of the scenes. Would you like me to list it here in this forum?

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, locations, et

[Post New]by klfrr on Jan 25, 14 12:36 AM
As for ch 12.4, I believe I have tested them all, and I have 16 animals (anemone not one) and 20 metals. I'd be glad to compare notes with others by private message.

Edited on 01/26/2014 at 12:37:36 AM PST

Elinu
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
480 Posts

[Post New]by Elinu on Jan 27, 14 12:23 AM
Thanks for the updates, and special thanks to klfrr for the items in a scene totals!

I haven't shelled out the gold for 12.4 yet - waiting for a sale.

Has anyone found a third category in 12.4 yet?

Edited on 04/06/2014 at 6:07:49 PM PST

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jan 28, 14 5:13 PM
Elinu wrote:Thanks for the updates, and special thanks to klfrr for the items in a scene totals!

I haven't shelled out the gold for 12.4 yet - waiting for a sale. And shoulder surgery in two weeks .... Still on hiatus here!

Has anyone found a third category in 12.4 yet?

No, I've played 12.4 a zillion times and haven't come across a third group.

Good luck with your surgery!

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, locations,

[Post New]by eli173 on Jan 29, 14 7:49 AM
CHAPTER 12.4 -Tickle the Jazz Bone [Total Items:65]

*=Belongs to more than one group

Made with metal [20]

Axe, Barbed Wire, Bike Pump, Clarinet*, Crown, Eiffel Tower, Fork, Glasses, Harmonica, Keys, Magnet, Padlock, Pocket Watch, Pulley, Ring, Scythe, Spear, Spring, Tuning Fork, Wrench
(NOT Ship)

Animals [16]

Ant, Beetle, Butterfly, Cat*, Centipede, Dragonfly, Elephant, Fish , Frog, Lizard, Mouse, Octopus*, Sea Horse*, Slug, Snake, Spider
(NOT Anemone)

On or Behind the Bar [13]

Anemone, Cat*, Clarinet*, Egg Timer, Feather, Mop, Octopus*, Sea Horse*, Ship, Snail Shell, Telephone, Thermometer, Violin Bow
(NOT Feather Duster, Lizard, Plunger)

Remaining (non bonus) items [20]: Antler, Bass Drum, Beads, Binoculars, Book, Cane, England, Feather Duster, Heart, Hour Glass, Moon, Noose, Pipe, Plunger, Sack, Scallop Shell, Scrolls, Spade, Teddy Bear, Wooden Sword

- Prepared jointly with GilGalad2 and klfrr
- If you find errors/omissions please double check andsend me PM.

Nov. 9, 2014: Revised to include the third group, On or Behind the Bar, which just appeared mysteriously! Thanks to klfrr for double checking!

Edited on 11/09/2014 at 8:48:24 AM PST

GilGalad2
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, locations

[Post New]by GilGalad2 on Jan 30, 14 6:02 AM
12.3 Wishes in the fountain (59)

Items made with metal (17)

Accordion*, Barbell, Bell, Dividers, Gold Tooth, Horse Shoe*, Keys *, Lantern *, Magnet, Pistol *, Plumb Bob, Scissors, Scythe, Skyscraper *, Sun Dial*, Titanic *, Wrench *

Items below the trike tire (17)

Baseball, Broom, Fish, Heart, Hidden Face, Horse Shoe *, Hour Glass , Keys*, Pea Pod, Pistol *,Queen, Shell, Spider, Sun Dial*, Titanic *,Wrench*, Yin-Yang

items on a shelf (13)

Accordion, Boots, Crab, Elephant, Feather Duster, Glass Bottle, Gourd, Lantern *, Rope Coil, Sail Boat, Scissors*, Scythe*, Skyscraper *

* Also found in another category.

Remaining non bonus items (23)

Antlers, Boxing Gloves, Brush, Clover, Diamond, Eye Ball, First Place, Golf Ball, Italy, Licorice, Lizard, Paper Dolls, Plunger, Ruler, Six Pack Rings, Snail, Snake, Spade, Star, Turtle, Umbrella, Winged Insect, Wormy.

If there are any errors please let us know!

Edited on 11/23/2014 at 10:14:28 AM PST

LauraBelle13
Minnow
Minnow
274 Posts

[Post New]by LauraBelle13 on Jan 30, 14 2:58 PM

In or On the Car

seasun
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by seasun on Jan 30, 14 4:02 PM
LauraBelle13 wrote:13.1

In or On the Car

also for 13.1 "Parts is Parts"

13.3 "Musical Items"

seasun

[Post New]by DragonflyWoods on Jan 30, 14 5:33 PM
13.1 shadows or words

[Post New]by DragonflyWoods on Jan 30, 14 7:18 PM
13.3 animal & animal parts

PTBT
Catfish
Catfish
1,659 Posts

[Post New]by PTBT on Jan 30, 14 9:01 PM

Items in the Foreground
Can be Worn

PTBT
Catfish
Catfish
1,659 Posts

[Post New]by PTBT on Jan 30, 14 9:41 PM
13.3 Decked at the Dock

Musical Items

Hanging Items

Animal or Animal Parts

[Post New]by MaryA11516 on Jan 30, 14 11:52 PM

"It's Alive"

Elinu
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
480 Posts

[Post New]by Elinu on Jan 31, 14 6:55 PM
Thanks for all the new info!
I will update the list tomorrow.

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Jan 31, 14 11:51 PM
Glad to help.
Here are more total items in HO scenes:

Bonus 2 - Carnival of Fear – 55
1.2 - The Haunted House - 59
1.4 - The Haunted Station - 53
3.3 - The Soul of the Bayou – 57
5.3 - Unlock the Loch – 59
6.4 - Pagoda Incident - 63
11.3 - Rowdy Rooftop – 62

And my counts and list concur with GilGalad2 and Eli173, regarding the bonus items in Tickle the Jazz Bone. Also concur that there is not a third category.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, locations,

[Post New]by eli173 on Feb 1, 14 5:44 AM

Chapter 13.1- Paul Bearer [Total Items:59]

(* =belongs to more than one group)

In or On the Car [18]
Band Aid, Bird's Nest, Bone Saw, Brain*, Broken Urn, Butterfly, Chauffeur's Hat, Crutch, Girls*, Heart*, License Plate*, Op[p]ossum, Paul Bearer*, Pigeon, Rearview Mirror, Satchel, Shovel, Tombstone (Sickle does not qualify)

Parts is Parts [10]

Brain*, Dog's Head, Eye Ball, Heart*, Human Skull, Peg Leg, Pig's Head, Red Eyes, Skeleton Arm, Tentacle

Shadows or Words [9]

Danger, Girls*, License Plate*, Nosferatu, Paul Bearer*, Poison, R.I.P., Wanted, Welcome

Remaining items in scene (not qualifying for any group): Bat, Cleaver, Crow, Fire Extinguisher, Fish, Goggles, Lab Coat, Ladder, Matches, Mummified Horse, Mummified Rat, Mummy, Necklace, Old Phone, Owl, Pitch Fork, Plasma Globe, Ring, Rose, Sapphire, Sewer Lid, Sickle, Spear, Star, Surgical Mask, Unicorn, Wine Glass

Note:The remaining items of the scene are also posted (using grand lists provided by klfrr ) to make it easier to check for errors/omissions. If you find any, please double check and notify us.

Edited on 02/10/2014 at 6:04:26 PM PST

Elinu
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
480 Posts

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, locations, et

[Post New]by Elinu on Feb 1, 14 8:48 AM
For all of you contributing here, I love the format is just above by Eli 173 - I was able just to cut and paste this directly into the listings. For those of you who provided numbered, alphabetized lists of the qualifying objects in each category, would you please consider revising into the above format? It would be very helpful for me. Thanks!

Ps - public post or private mail is fine

Edited on 04/06/2014 at 6:08:54 PM PST

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Feb 1, 14 9:57 AM
Elinu wrote:For all of you contributing here, please be advised I am relying heavily on voice to text and cut and paste, since my right arm is still out of commission and I'm hunting and pecking with my left hand. I love the format is just above by Eli 173 - I was able just to cut and paste this directly into the listings. For those of you who provided numbered, alphabetized lists of the qualifying objects in each category, would you please consider revising into the above format? It would be very helpful for me. Thanks!

Ps - public post or private mail is fine

I'm glad it's convenient for you, I just did it because I thought there wouldn't be enough space to transfer them into. However, if I were you I wouldn't rush transferring them because compiling these item lists is a tedious process and I'm sure there must be some omissions or mistakes. I suggest we leave them as they are for the time being, so we can edit if needed.

Go to: