Re:Reviews for Christmas Stories: A Christmas Carol CE

[Post New]by feenix2011 on Dec 26, 13 7:36 PM
Well, I finally finished the main game and did enjoy the play. I would have finished it sooner, but due to the Holiday business, I just got around to finishing it today. (I don't have work tomorrow) YEAH!! i thought this game very enjoyable - nothing bad to say, good graphics, and a note to the reviewer that thought they made the nephew a niece - guess what ?? WRONG!! Other parts of the story of course were made for the game, but I thought it was a very interesting and fun game to play. I do recommend this game to anyone who is bored after the Holidays!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE- HAVE A SAFE ONE!!

[Post New]by feenix2011 on Dec 26, 13 7:36 PM
Well, I finally finished the main game and did enjoy the play. I would have finished it sooner, but due to the Holiday business, I just got around to finishing it today. (I don't have work tomorrow) YEAH!! i thought this game very enjoyable - nothing bad to say, good graphics, and a note to the reviewer that thought they made the nephew a niece - guess what ?? WRONG!! Other parts of the story of course were made for the game, but I thought it was a very interesting and fun game to play. I do recommend this game to anyone who is bored after the Holidays!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE- HAVE A SAFE ONE!!

[Post New]by feenix2011 on Dec 26, 13 7:41 PM
Please excuse the double review - don't know how that happened!! But again, everyone, have a happy and safe New Year. And BF, keep those games acomin!!

feenix

[Post New]by fritzfan85 on Dec 27, 13 6:35 PM
Loved this game. Such a nice change from all the darkness & mystery. I would like to see more of these good natured games.

jan1949
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by jan1949 on Dec 29, 13 2:04 PM
This game was a lot of fun and very much Christmas! We all need to play a Christmas game at this time of the year. Just a bit challenging in some mini games -- had to actually give up on two of them. I hate when I do that, too. Not many HO's which is very good for me; just enough to get the items needed to carry on the game. It was long for me because I take my time to enjoy the scenery and find the morphing/collectible items. I still missed two penguins. Lots of walking unless you use the map. The game is very colorful, detailed, and you must use a lot of brain power and logic to accomplish your tasks.

The Bonus Game is definitely just an added fun game. The main game ends appropriately without it.

rdekker1
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by rdekker1 on Jan 1, 14 4:42 PM
I loved this game. Not as much as I liked last years game because that one was just pure genius but this game was great. I have always loved the Christmas carol stories. The only thing wrong was the music kept stopping. It kinda took away from the whole atmosphere of the game.

babbydoll1201
Minnow
Minnow
281 Posts

[Post New]by babbydoll1201 on Jan 4, 14 6:25 PM
Very, very cute!

Go to: