baxterbear
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Re:Reviews For Design This Home!

[Post New]by baxterbear on Feb 13, 14 11:04 AM
Not a fan. It's way too slow and requires the use of real money to play. I'd much rather purchase a game outright and have access to everything, rather than download it for free and then have to pay to advance.

[Post New]by wharris124 on Feb 22, 14 3:12 PM
I am deleting this game. Very disappointed. Takes forever!!!! I had no issues with moving things but making any money to buy things takes a day. Even for a free game, it is terrible. Maybe you can look at these reviews and make some improvements. I agree with almost all the other reviews. Not worth it.....

kareemah
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by kareemah on Feb 27, 14 12:52 PM
Valdy wrote:Coffeekid... I had the same problem with the game still running. You have to go into Options, and turn off "Notification", otherwise you will get that little tab in your task bar, telling you when something new appears. Turn it off, and it won't happen.

This game reminds me slightly of the very first "The Sims" game. Not a bad game at all.

The one thing I don't like, and the reason I won't be playing it, is that once you have placed an object, you can't move it. You don't always know where you want to place something or you might put one object closer to the wall than the one next to it, and it all looks a bit wrong. So you want to be able to move the things around, but you can't. And that's what is missing in this game.

Hi, You have to go back to where you purchased the object and then try to move the object, and if that don't work put the object in storage, then take it back out and then place it.

[Post New]by BIG_CAHUNA on Mar 2, 14 3:21 PM
Hello all, I am a 1st time user and player, I actually enjoyed this game of design and decorate a home. I thought it was fun, that is until I came to this forum.

LET ME TELL EVERYONE HERE WHAT IS THEIR PROBLEM! COMPLAINTS ETC.

All the complaints is about how long it takes: (IN THE REAL WORLD)
Time is money, we work, we wait for a pay check.
As a home owner you know everything cost, money you cant buy all at once
I am a home owner and when I buy things for my house, I wait for it to be delivered.

This is a bad game, (personalized individual concept)
I don't believe that this is just a 123 play a game, makes points, get a prize game. This is a big misconception from the start. I see it as a real life, fix my home daily process, with every paycheck/pay day. Where is it possible to design a whole house in one day????????? ddddduuuuuuhhhhhhh! Go play jungle jewel.

This game has several limitations (TOO MANY COMPARISONS TO OTHERS)
before starting the game I took the time to read all the instructions on how to play, how to move around, buy furniture, place furniture etc. otherwise I would be making comments about not being able to move a piece of furniture. lol

I have a question, I am completed with the 1st house, with one million dollars stored, someone mentioned another house, Can you build another house with the money from the first house?

I WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST A FINISHED HOUSE CONTEST. IF YOU COULD SEE MY HOUSE I DECORATED AND DESIGNED. YEAH

CandyDay1
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by CandyDay1 on Mar 4, 14 7:01 PM
Not enough variety of furniture to choose from. Most houses end up with the same things in them.

Eneri
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Eneri on Apr 30, 14 1:27 PM
Why is it that even after buying a rug for the kitchen (which I would NEVER do in RL) my task list still says I need a rug in the kitchen? It's there, I can see it, I'm not waiting for it to deliver, but the gamre apprently doesn't know that. And now it's the same for the living room. Argh!

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Valkara on May 4, 14 11:51 AM
Eneri wrote:Why is it that even after buying a rug for the kitchen (which I would NEVER do in RL) my task list still says I need a rug in the kitchen? It's there, I can see it, I'm not waiting for it to deliver, but the gamre apprently doesn't know that. And now it's the same for the living room. Argh!

It sounds like you put in a carpet, instead of a rug. The game doesn't consider them the same.

The cheapest rug is the 1x2 tan rug for $1000. It's a one-star item, so depending on which room you put it in, you'll have to eventually get a 2-star rug.

You access the rugs by clicking on "decor" and then on the picture of a rug.

[Post New]by MsLadyLove2 on Jun 30, 14 1:46 AM
flowergambler wrote:It is a good game, but I still can't take pictures or buy coins, if this doesn't change soon, I'll stop playing this game.

I

[Post New]by Disavowed1 on Jul 9, 14 5:22 PM
This game is desperately in need of an update.
Same everything for every house, no matching furniture (who really buys an armchair that doesn't match their couch?) dull colours, boring patterns, ugly paintings and a basketball that is far too huge to go with the basketball hoop!! Residents are of three types, (light, medium and dark), and the advert for this game shows different hair and eye colours, but you cannot make those kinds of alterations, and you cannot place them in sensible rooms. Hands up anyone here who keeps their baby in the bathroom??
And the final let downs.... Only 6 different houses to choose from and no rotate feature, to view the houses from different angles.

No longer impressed.

I have one of every house, earning as much money as it can.. Nothing left to do now except delete the whole thing and move on.
I thought this game was going to be really enjoyable, but I find that it isn't after all.
Disappointed.

Edited on 07/09/2014 at 5:28:29 PM PST

Go to: