bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Re:Post any The Agency of Anomalies: Mind Invasion Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Dec 9, 13 12:02 PM
thistle809, I'm happy to hear that you've contacted our Tech Support Team I'm hopeful they'll be able to help sort things out!

Susu2, I'd recommend turning off the custom cursor in your game. Often that can help things run more smoothly.

essgee52, I'd recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game to give that another shot at downloading correctly. For help with that, just click on the blue text below:

Uninstall/Reinstall a Game

If these suggests don't help, please do contact our Tech Support Team so our Reps can take a closer look at the issues and offer more specific instructions to help sort things out.

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

Edited on 12/09/2013 at 12:03:31 PM PST

katejoe999
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

Re:Post any The Agency of Anomalies: Mind Invasion Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by katejoe999 on Dec 10, 13 12:39 AM
I had a problem which doesn't seem to be reported yet. In the paranoid child story I didn't notice the pawn I needed to pick up in order to get the rope in the boys mind. I freed him, got stuck, checked the SG and realised I'd missed it. Problem was I couldn't go back into the boys mind as I'd freed him.
Interestingly I tried to use the map, which let me go back, but gave me a black screen with stars. I remembered vaguely where I was supposed to put the pawn and clicked there and miraculously got the rope I needed.
So a save for me. I sometimes wonder how well these games are tested for the different ways people play a game. It shouldn't have let me 'save' the boy until I'd completed all objectives.
Hope devs and any other reporter still reading this thread :-)

MacLaura
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by MacLaura on Dec 11, 13 10:12 AM
Posting to let people know the restart of the game fixed the board game, dice puzzle for me. There are several correct solutions.

I had it solved and the game would not register puzzle completed. I exited the game. Re-started and entered the solution and this time it worked fine.

Nice game too.

[Post New]by vsvillanoseven on Dec 11, 13 1:00 PM
I've uninstalled, reinstalled, restarted the computer and to no avail, still can't get through the dice game to get the crown. So frustrating. I sent drFelix a month back when I couldn't download a game, so everything is up to date. Hoping for a new game with fixes.....

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Dec 11, 13 1:39 PM
Hey vsvillanoseven ,

I'm very sorry to hear about that. It may still be a good idea to contact our Tech Support Team with a new <as-html>Dr. Felix Report</as-html>. Over the course of a month, changes to your computer may have taken place. Also, since this is a newer game our Reps can troubleshoot the issues you are experiencing as they may be different from the previous game with which you had download troubles.

I hope this helps!

bfgWendwater

[Post New]by shogun1982 on Dec 11, 13 5:40 PM
Exiting and re-entering the game seemed to fix the dice/map game issue. Otherwise, great game BF!!

mahbah55
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,025 Posts

[Post New]by mahbah55 on Dec 13, 13 11:45 AM
My game will crashed after the loading screen. I sent an email & Dr Felix Report (ref # 131208-000834). After 4 days of not hearing back, I emailed again. Two days later I receive an email asking how my customer service experience was. Um, what customer service?! I said in the survey they no one contacted me, so now it will be another 2 days to hear back. Wow. What is going on??

xapa
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For The Agency of Anomalies: Mind Invasion CE Here Only!!!

[Post New]by xapa on Dec 13, 13 5:10 PM
drgncollector11 wrote:I am having the same problem, and not go ant further in the game.

I too have the same problem with the map and dice and the skip does not work.
So I cannot move on with the game!!!

[Post New]by scarygame_lvr on Dec 13, 13 7:15 PM
I am having problems with a black screen so I changed my screen resolutions but still nothing .. I can here the game but cannot see the game help

lvfao
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For The Agency of Anomalies: Mind Invasion CE Here Only!!!

[Post New]by lvfao on Dec 14, 13 12:46 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:
flaxin wrote:
tdforman wrote:the Dice game is messed up. I did what the strategy guide told me to do and it doesn't work. Also tried to skip it and the token goes to the end, but doesn't do what it's supposed to. I cannot get the crown to destroy the knight. Second game in three days that have a glitch.

This happened to me also. Any fixes please??

Hello All,

Thanks for posting about the dice. We are investigating this now.

For those of you who are experiencing this issue, we recommend exiting out of the game completely, and then trying again. As strange as it seems, sometimes this can help fix a scene or puzzle when it gets stuck.

However, if this doesn't help, please contact our <a href="https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">Tech Support Team</a> with a <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a>, and our Reps will provide more specialized help.

bfgFlounder

~Issue met and solved~ thanks for another fun game!

[Post New]by greenie101 on Dec 15, 13 10:32 AM
Same problem with dice game. Goes to the end nothing. Skip game nothing.

[Post New]by greenie101 on Dec 15, 13 10:53 AM
changing the custom cursor helped me.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Dec 15, 13 2:11 PM
Hello All,

I just wanted to pop in to point you to a helpful thread if you are having trouble finishing and/or skipping puzzles (specifically the dice puzzle). To find that thread, just click on the blue text below:

Dice [Help for solving this issue and other puzzles can be found here!]

If that doesn't help, our Tech Support Reps are here to help!

I hope this helps,

bfgDeveron

ppasolvr
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by ppasolvr on Dec 22, 13 7:43 PM
tdforman wrote:the Dice game is messed up. I did what the strategy guide told me to do and it doesn't work. Also tried to skip it and the token goes to the end, but doesn't do what it's supposed to. I cannot get the crown to destroy the knight. Second game in three days that have a glitch.

Yep, same here, including that this is the second game in the last few days that has a glitch! I went the first few years at Big Fish with only 2-3 bad games, and now it seems like I get at least one a month, tho 2 in 1 week is the worst yet! Am still not done dealing with Tech Support over the LAST bad game! Oh, how I miss Tech Support Live Chat!!! And, this is the second Collector's Edition is as many months that didn't work right! And, like the last one, went on the forum & found a ton of other folks with the same problem!
Me thinks that once I get done with all my free game coupons & my game credits might just start shopping around for a new gaming site! One with Tech Live! Grrrr!

ppasolvr
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by ppasolvr on Dec 22, 13 7:43 PM

Yep, same here, including that this is the second game in the last few days that has a glitch! I went the first few years at Big Fish with only 2-3 bad games, and now it seems like I get at least one a month, tho 2 in 1 week is the worst yet! Am still not done dealing with Tech Support over the LAST bad game! Oh, how I miss Tech Support Live Chat!!! And, this is the second Collector's Edition is as many months that didn't work right! And, like the last one, went on the forum & found a ton of other folks with the same problem!
Me thinks that once I get done with all my free game coupons & my game credits might just start shopping around for a new gaming site! One with Tech Live! Grrrr!

[Post New]by LadyMage on Dec 23, 13 5:08 PM
oh I got a big one. At the end of the main game the hidden object scene is unplayable because the mouse turns to the move to another screen arrow when its on the objects you need to place on the field. EEEP!!! I've rebooted the game and that didn't help, I've mucked around with the settings and that didn't work, everything else worked fine (ok I had the dice game glitch but rebooting the game fixed that) I think we do need a patch and quick

hunny89
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Post any The Agency of Anomalies: Mind Invasion - POSSIBLE HELP

[Post New]by hunny89 on Dec 28, 13 12:36 AM
Regarding the dice game...I was stuck for the longest time,,,I would "skip" the game and still not get access to the crown. Finally, I found in one poster's comments a different code for the dice. I completely exited the game, went back in, and used the code, "4-6-3-2-1" instead of the code from the strategy book. Worked like a charm the first time. Good luck to you all. PS: I have a 2 yr old Toshiba with Windows 8.

eedebeep
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

[Post New]by eedebeep on Dec 29, 13 2:53 PM
Also having problems with the dice game, same as everyone else. Will try exiting and going back. If that doesn't work, I've had it with this game.

[Post New]by dbchun on Dec 29, 13 5:03 PM
essgee52 wrote:Demo ran fine. After I bought the game, it won't run. Gets to the main menu, I pick my difficulty level, it then says Loading, then pops back to the game manager. Closed the GM and tried again. Same thing. I had not put my name in in the demo as I didn't see the space for it . I did put it in after purchasing and assumed I would have to start over. Don't know if that had anything to do with it. I was looking forward to playing it and know I won't get any help until tomorrow. :-((

I bought the game, it ran fine and played it halfway through. When I tried to create a second player I had the above problem. I finished the game and tried to replay, but am now having the same problem, i.e., popping back to the GM after choosing the difficulty level.

[Post New]by shelterhill on Jan 5, 14 1:49 AM
I'm stumbled upon the same problem as I experienced in the previous Agency of Anomalies... Left part of the screen is out of reach, so I can't reach the strategy guide because of this.. So won't be buying this one either.. And I do love tis series..

Go to: