Re:Welcome to Awakening Kingdoms forum

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Oct 18, 14 8:44 AM
I know some people are utterly bored, but can you please clear up the majority of issues before sending out another update with new stuff to do? It seems like problems are being compounded instead of fixed. I do beta testing, but not on a game I've been playing for how long now? I'm behind, but I'm happy being there. People who started before me should be ahead of me. Why are you trying to get everyone at the same level? Everyone has their own pace. Someone who started in January 2014 shouldn't be on the same level as someone who's been playing since day one!

Anyone else agree? Or no?

Thanks again! Love the concept! Constantly drawing gnomes, dwarves etc., now my sketchbooks look like they've been overrun by Awakening Kingdoms!

Tabby100
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Tabby100 on Oct 18, 14 10:55 PM
I've searched and can't find this. I'm leaving town next month for 7 days. I don't want to lose anything that I've gained. So far, everything has run smoothly and am on Level 50. What will happen if I don't play for 7 days? I'm worried!

yhll
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Welcome to Awakening Kingdoms forum

[Post New]by yhll on Oct 27, 14 7:12 PM
Hi. My first time in any forum.
First of all I would like to say I am very addicted to this game. Love it..............
i do have a coupe of glitches.

-I have played in this dawnhope cavern. I got to rank 4. But there is no relic. When I first got to rank 4, when I opened the dawnhope cavern to play, it showed the relic there.Now it is gone but I didn't get it. I can't complete the quest because the relic just isn't there. Hope this isn't going to interfere with me getting all my quests.

-Another problem I had was with the Yura Festival Quest. One of the tasks I was working on just disappeared. The rest of the festival guest were fine but I couldn't finish the accomplishment because of that one quest disappearing on me. really sucks because I can't get the gift in the achievements for finishing.

-A word of advise especially if you are just starting. Save your crystals until you have 100 then you can buy the fungus soup which increases your max energy by 100 Plus it restores your max energy. When I upgrade a building I don't use the crystals, I leave it for whatever time it takes to upgrade without using them, I have my energy up to 1000 when I level up. gives me a little more playing time.

.- If you have energy left before you level up, you lose it when you level up.When I am close to leveling up I save some of my quest rewards so I can use them when my energy is low and then use the rewards, or cash in some energy from collections to level up. that way I am not losing energy

Edited on 10/27/2014 at 8:00:40 PM PST

heletia
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by heletia on Nov 5, 14 3:12 PM
THE GOLDEN AGE[u]

DISAPPOINTED.

Loved the first two but these newer ones have far too much conversation in them too much video put them back like the original ones.

Edited on 11/05/2014 at 3:14:25 PM PST

[Post New]by rogood on Nov 7, 14 7:50 AM
How many times do you have to feed the dark chest? Is it just there forever to gobble up all of your collection items, or is there an end objective?

Welcome to Awakening Kingdoms forum

[Post New]by tatay123 on Nov 11, 14 2:50 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Awakening Kingdoms forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Awakening Kingdoms players.

Hello!The awakening of the Kingdom, I have 2 day do not receive daily bonuses!? Why? Tell me!

[Post New]by tatay123 on Nov 11, 14 2:52 PM
Hello!The awakening of the Kingdom, I have 2 day do not receive daily bonuses!? Why? Tell me!

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Nov 12, 14 7:29 AM
Hi tatay123

I'm sorry to see your daily bonus hasn't been showing up! It could help to contact Tech Support HERE with your Friend Code. One of our Reps will be happy to look into this for you

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by Dyana77 on Nov 19, 14 7:19 PM
i just logged onto the forum because i ran into my first problem, but after reading all the negative feedback from people and my expierience with the last big fish game i played i think i am all set with big fish oh and by the way you people never did reply to my e mail but had the nerve to ask me how your service was well heres your answer dont let the door hit you on the way out lol goodluck all

Gab11
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by Gab11 on Nov 20, 14 11:35 AM
Hi people at BFG and participants of Awakening Kingdoms, I pop into the forum from time to time to see if we are finding some solutions to the concerns that have been raised. I see that tatay123 received a response to their concern and I am pleased for them, yet a myriad of concerns raised by many of the participants go unanswered. I would like to know if BFG is monitoring the outcomes of the game? Have you noticed a decline in players? I think you might find people are turning away as we feel our concerns are unanswered or not addressed. I played this game with gusto, investing in the purchase of diamonds, because of the desire to achieve the next goal. Now I just log on each day, collect my daily rewards, look at what the chest wants to eat next, find the site of the missing item, play that until I have collected the missing item only to click on the chest and discover there is something else the chest wishes to consume that I have used up feeding it the last time. This seems like a lazy way to try and keep a quest going. Purposeless, and just taking - not giving in return. I hope steps are afoot to restore the original vibrancy that was so evident at the beginning of this game. Please fix this before it ends up lack-luster like many of the other free to play games.

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Nov 22, 14 8:10 AM
finally got the dark chest fed 5 times. seems I've been stuck on leval 48 forever. Getting bored with the same thing. updates are so slow. I agree with Hell'sfury64. Game is slow & boring lately. I log in every day just to get my days.

[Post New]by perfectbutterfli on Nov 23, 14 11:45 AM
Hope there is an upgrade coming soon. Really love the game but am at level 64 and no where to go. Please please upgrade Thanks

[Post New]by sianlittle1 on Nov 24, 14 6:44 AM
I've not been receiving my daily bonus the last few weeks, think it's since the new update. Has anyone else had this problem?

moonrock shooter

[Post New]by starmaidn on Nov 25, 14 5:53 AM
Moon rock shooter--what does it do? Wheni use it, I get nothing

missing gear

[Post New]by 1482elmstreet on Nov 28, 14 9:21 AM
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me where to find the Goblin Herringbone Gear from the goblin gear set? I've looked in all the games but can't see it.

Thanks

val2000
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by val2000 on Nov 28, 14 9:52 AM
Hi 1482elmstreet

The goblin herringbone gear is in Central Station. If you can't see it there, you probably have to level up this HO scene (get more trophies to be sure).

[Post New]by 1482elmstreet on Nov 29, 14 6:21 AM
Thanks for the tip Val. I'll get playing to level up.

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Dec 2, 14 2:49 AM
rogood wrote:How many times do you have to feed the dark chest? Is it just there forever to gobble up all of your collection items, or is there an end objective?
I believe the maximum is 500 (in that there is no further crystal reward after 500). There is undoubtedly an end objective, but until the developers write this into the Game we have to wait. In the meantime we have orbs and slime in our Resources.
I stopped at 250 - and am going to wait and see if that's enough (I hope so!!).

There is a benefit of feeding the Dark Chest, in that you can auction off plenty of stuff that you have collected in playing the HOS which in turn will help pay for pocket plushies, yellow moonflowers, aquarius amulets etc!

Edited on 12/02/2014 at 2:49:46 AM PST

[Post New]by icesis48 on Dec 3, 14 5:36 AM
when is the next update. Game is getting boring

[Post New]by susielou2c on Dec 3, 14 6:00 AM
I am waiting for I pad update. Does anyone have an idea when this will happen. I haven't had any quests for ages and just filling in time on black chest which is monotanous. Sue burgess

Go to: