Re:Post your Spirits of Mystery: The Silver Arrow Collector's Edition Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by audsdavies on Dec 30, 13 1:06 AM
I bought this game.Installed ok no problems but it won't run.Uninstalled it & reinstalled it & it still won't run....any ideas please...

Re:Post your Spirits of Mystery: The Silver Arrow Collector's Edition Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by shadowsdancer_f on Jan 3, 14 10:00 PM
I purchased this game and so far I enjoy it but when gathering the pearls they are not adding up. The counter is stuck on 6 no matter how many pearls I gather??? I would appreciate a response,resolution to this problem, a refund or trade. Thank you very much . Gail

meb28
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by meb28 on Feb 2, 14 6:46 PM
this may or may not be an issue but I get so far into this game I've started over twice now. the second time I was close to the end of the game and my computer shuts off. When I turn it back on it says my save file was corrupted. One time all I did was just exit the game when I came back to play it told me my save file was corrupted did this happen to anyone else? I'm deleting this game because I'm tired of playing the same stuff and over and over and not getting to the end of a game.

JPCox
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by JPCox on Aug 2, 14 8:39 PM
I started playing this game and was 2/3 of the way through. When I opened it up to continue it started over. It had not saved my progress. Had another game (Two Doves) do the same thing, too. What's up?

Edited on 08/02/2014 at 8:47:47 PM PST

Go to: