Welcome to Annabel forum

BoiseDon
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Re:Welcome to Annabel forum

[Post New]by BoiseDon on Mar 23, 09 4:56 PM
Like seceral others I am having problems with the last puzzel I can not seem to get all the stones in th time allotted. Also at times I match them and the don't fall. I'm about to fo;d and like DreamCronicles and Magic Enclypodia quit before I'm finished

[Post New]by shacka on Mar 24, 09 3:18 PM
I'm glad I'm not alone on the mini game with pipe on the ship - somehow I managed to pass the first 2 but can't see to find solution to the third one. I've turned the piped everyway they can go and then then some don't reach the middle. I've read everyone post in the forum and we all seem to be having the same problem. I can get one side but the other side the pipes don't reach. Any helpful suggestions?

[Post New]by gillianstar on Mar 27, 09 7:02 PM
Hi...thanks for the welcome. Annabel. Graphics were great, puzzles were extremely doable, was short lived. I don't think I'll choose a new player name and play it again. Hmmm...

[Post New]by cal2ida on Mar 27, 09 9:07 PM
This is a great game but I didn't think so when I first started. I've played it 4 times now and found that all the places where you get stuck change each time so that any walk-throughs won't work for you.

The best hint for the very last mini is working from right to left. You might run out of time the first time but just match the far right third row with the fourth row and then move left as each group drops.

The circuit board changes each time so you just have to think about how to connect all the outside circuits before deciding how to connect the middle one when you get to the third grouping.

For the lights, write down the top row to match the bottom.

For the tiles across, match the first one and write it down and do the same for the rest across the row........then put them all in place.

The dominos should not be a problem if you just match the opposite colors of the same image and not try to connect it at the end.

Any other questions, give a holler.

Re:Frustrated at the end :(

[Post New]by starasinski on Mar 29, 09 1:31 AM
merln wrote:I got to the I think the last puzzle matching the stones and have them drop and I can't move fast enough to get them to drop. I have gotten as many as 5 but the time ran out and I have to start all over. I am so disappointed there is no skip that I am going to stop this game but overall I have loved this game, puzzles, graphics, story but lost me totally at the end!

LJ_04
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by LJ_04 on Mar 30, 09 12:11 PM
The lining up of the gems mini game is driving me INSANE!!! I have tried SO many different tactics, to no avail... Does anyone have any tips for this before I throw my PC out of the window in frustation???

avueik
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by avueik on Mar 30, 09 1:31 PM
ceomom wrote:I bought this game and am at the point in the bottom of the ship and cannot figure out how to do the circuit game. I can get everything but one. Very frustrating as they don't allow you to skip a game. There is also 3 levels to this one. Help please.

Sandi

avueik
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by avueik on Mar 30, 09 1:36 PM
avueik wrote:
ceomom wrote:I bought this game and am at the point in the bottom of the ship and cannot figure out how to do the circuit game. I can get everything but one. Very frustrating as they don't allow you to skip a game. There is also 3 levels to this one. Help please.

Sandi

[Post New]by snuffaluffakus on Apr 3, 09 1:30 AM
I played this for about 30 minutes and when I was done I had motion sickness for 2 hours, it was horrible. Needless to say I will not be buying this game.

bgjgbg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Welcome to Annabel forum

[Post New]by bgjgbg on Apr 9, 09 2:42 PM
kookyen wrote:Iam having a hard time with the dominos puzzle , I do not know how to move them can someone please help me. Thank You

bgjgbg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by bgjgbg on Apr 9, 09 2:46 PM
Kootyen, I am having the same problem. I can't figure out how to do the dominoes too. PLEASE HELP US Thank-you bghgbg.

[Post New]by marydar on Apr 9, 09 7:12 PM

Sandi

Torillyz
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Torillyz on Apr 14, 09 11:13 PM
snuffaluffakus wrote:I played this for about 30 minutes and when I was done I had motion sickness for 2 hours, it was horrible. Needless to say I will not be buying this game.

I didn't get motion sickness but I really didn't like all that camera movement stuff anyway! I don't know, maybe I'm just old school. I like the 2D games better.

Welcome to Annabel forum

[Post New]by wagamer on Apr 15, 09 6:56 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Annabel forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Annabel players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I am also having problems with the circuit puzzle. Got the first one, but am stuck on the second. HELP PLEASE

xssa
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by xssa on Apr 16, 09 4:34 PM
line up the rarer dominoes pieces first, it might help. match red to blue.
i loved the game, though the swinging motion can make one sick, kind of like the old doom games. could not play them during certain times of the of the month, otherwise i loved the ablility to walk around in this hidden object game. the hints are pretty helpful if you recongize what it shows you.
to line up the colors on the last mini puzzle, try and line up the very bottom row (which you move) and the first one row or two, also, watch them slide by and see if you can time them. if the red lines up on the right, then another color will line up on the blue, you can see it coming, the rows slide at differnt speed.

[Post New]by cal2ida on Apr 22, 09 8:48 PM
Hey Sandi,

Did you get the circuit game figured out as yet. I got frustrated until I figured out it was better to connnect everything except the middle piece and then figure out where it needed to go to make it all work because it only has one connection. Good luck!

[Post New]by cal2ida on Apr 22, 09 8:53 PM
shacka wrote:I'm glad I'm not alone on the mini game with pipe on the ship - somehow I managed to pass the first 2 but can't see to find solution to the third one. I've turned the piped everyway they can go and then then some don't reach the middle. I've read everyone post in the forum and we all seem to be having the same problem. I can get one side but the other side the pipes don't reach. Any helpful suggestions?

Hey there............try connecting all the outside ones before you do the center one.

[Post New]by cal2ida on Apr 22, 09 8:56 PM
sgc2009 wrote:I too, am stuck on the cuicuit board minigame. got the first one but not the second . I've tried and tried but can't get passed it and then to think there is a third one. AGGH!!!!!!!! Any help will be appreciated.

Hey there, try connecting all the outside circuits before you hook up the center one............seriously, it works.

[Post New]by cal2ida on Apr 22, 09 8:59 PM
laurah65 wrote:Hi,

I played the demo and liked it, I juist purchased the game today and have reached a mini game where I am stuck and can't go any further until I play it because can not skip it. Can someone tell me how to play this mini game it is the one where it says:" remember where the colored balls are positioned in the top row and copy the sequence in the bottom row" I have done this over and over and nothing happen, is there a strategy to this mini game that I do not know please someone tell me i have made it this far and can't move. Thanks in advance!!

Piece of cake.......write down what you see on the top row so you can match the bottom..............best not to leave memory to chance. :>

[Post New]by cal2ida on Apr 22, 09 9:04 PM
I absoluty love this game. I'm not a big Hidden Object fan but this makes it all worthwhile with all the other options available. If you haven't tried Annabel, give the demo a try to see if you like it. I'm waiting for a sequel but since it seemed to have an ending, who knows. I keep playing it again and again when I can't find a new one I like as well. :.)

Go to: