eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Re:BFG, please help. No lever to craft the Christmas Mask collection.

[Post New]by eli173 on Jan 4, 14 3:55 PM
HAGARFREAK55 wrote:so this was first reported Dec 15. Acknowledged by BFG just after Christmas (over 10 days???) The game is almost over, and nothing to fix this. WHY should I continue to play this game? I'm locked in where I'm at currently. I stepped away for nearly 6 months and come back to find this new exciting part with Christmas goodies...only I can't use what I've collected. Very frustrating.

This game is so unreliable it is laughable! I just lost the lever, too! But couldn't care less! I've given up on this game long ago, but returned for the Christmas special, which I will agree was quite impressive. Oh, well...

ETA: Correction: I lost all three levers for the Christmas collections, not just one!

Edited on 01/04/2014 at 4:01:33 PM PST

Kay1212
Herring
Herring
384 Posts

[Post New]by Kay1212 on Jan 4, 14 4:01 PM
WE NEED ANSWERS MODS.....the silence is just leaving us out in the cold...Come on ????? Your silence is running paying customers off...not good...

[Post New]by Cabbagepatcher on Jan 4, 14 4:13 PM
I've just lost my lever too. It's been there all along except I had to click on the collection I wanted to make it appear. Now it's gone altogether....

[Post New]by develish1 on Jan 4, 14 8:55 PM
mine was there, until sometimes last night, then it suddenly vanished as it was gone when I opened the game today, and yes BFG, my game has had ALL the updates issued. I've just double checked and my game manager states there are currently no updates to install

[Post New]by lovemydoxie on Jan 5, 14 2:26 PM
I lost my lever too. I also paid for every (diamonds) and it said I had fairy for ever and the lost her. She flew into my folder and I went in to see where she went, not to be found. I have been waiting for a answer to where she is and when can I get the lever back . BFG you owe us at least a answer or comment to let us know what is going on! It is boring wh4n you have all the Christmas items for no reason and cant use them. Does anyone know where the fairy goes and when she will re appear?
Thanks!

jacey1959
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by jacey1959 on Jan 5, 14 4:17 PM
My lever to craft the Christmas collections are also gone, but all the other Christmas things are still there!

[Post New]by Wamperoo on Jan 5, 14 4:32 PM
What's really annoying about the missing level is the items to craft are all still dropping. If the event is over and you don't INTEND for us to continue to craft these items for the rewards, then why are all the items still dropping?

LadyDream
Clownfish
Clownfish
515 Posts

[Post New]by LadyDream on Jan 5, 14 5:31 PM
It's four in the afternoon Big Fish time, but my levers just disappeared also. Nice to know the devs are working on it all this time but it's still happening. Told myself not to get attached after my initial Christmas progress disappeared, but gee golly whiz, it was a pretty cool game except for the snowflake snafu. Which by the way, snowflakes didn't get almost impossible to find until AFTER my inventory went into cyber space.

[Post New]by CuteAccountant on Jan 5, 14 5:55 PM
Hello- I have the most current installed an the craft lever is gone when you click on the special tab in the collections. I am on a PC.

[Post New]by paleogirl85 on Jan 5, 14 7:34 PM
I updated with the December 11th update, but I have NO levers for the Special Collections at all. I can charge normal collections just fine, but the Special Collections are a no-go. I don't want to lose my progress, or my specials, as I've put in a lot of time on this already. Any fixes yet?

Kay1212
Herring
Herring
384 Posts

[Post New]by Kay1212 on Jan 5, 14 7:48 PM
Fixes on a Sunday night or a weekend...not likely....they probably had to wake up bfgdeveron to post something here so the inmates would't run the asylum again...

[Post New]by Cabbagepatcher on Jan 6, 14 1:56 AM
I now have no Game Manager at all and consequently no games, so the lever is no longer an issue! Great fix!

[Post New]by bellefleur2 on Jan 6, 14 4:44 AM
I was never able to craft the Christmas Tree because of the missing lever and I could have crafted it 22 times. I did contact the "help desk" and in nice speak they pretty much said they weren't going to do anything about it. Now I have no quests, does anyone know the reason for that?

[Post New]by pickleseatpeople on Jan 6, 14 9:00 AM
I don't know if these two things are related, but at the same time my special collection levers disappeared my other collections stopped accurately tracking how many charging items I have available.

A collection will be lit up, showing that I have all the charging items needed to craft the collection, even though I know I'm missing some. Sometimes I click on the lever anyway to see what will happen, and it brings up the screen showing me what I still need, and invites me to buy the needed ribbons and such.

This is just a small inconvenience rather than a problem, but I'm wondering if I should expect more glitches in the future.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jan 6, 14 12:38 PM
Hello All,

I just wanted to pop in to say that I'm very sorry this happened on the last day of the event. Our devs are still looking into this and we'll keep you updated as we have anymore information.

Thank you,

bfgDeveron

Edited on 01/06/2014 at 12:38:28 PM PST

[Post New]by Cabbagepatcher on Jan 6, 14 12:59 PM
My Game Manager is back - sadly, my lever isn't!

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Jan 6, 14 2:22 PM
my lever dissapeared on the morning of the last day so i just gave up trying to collect the collections dont know if you meant this to happen a bit later but if you did someone pulled the plug too soon christmas idea was a good one though so well done for that

[Post New]by isaacanddottie on Jan 6, 14 4:40 PM
I think our craft levers were taken away from us on purpose because we were getting too many very useable rewards when we crafted. I don't believe for on second that big fish has tried to put them back for us. I, for one, will never spend another penny for any Big Fish product. They have gotten their last penny from me. I hope a lot of other people stop buying anything from them.

I have what I need to craft 17 Christmas Trees, 19 Christmas Mask, and19 Christmas with the Santa picture. Of course, I do realize that Big Fish will never let me craft these.

I am extremely MAD.

I am one of the people who reported it on December 15.

Edited on 01/06/2014 at 4:53:52 PM PST

Kay1212
Herring
Herring
384 Posts

[Post New]by Kay1212 on Jan 6, 14 4:45 PM
isaacanddottie wrote:I think our craft levers were taken away from us on purpose because we were getting too many very useable rewards when we crafted. I don't believe for on second that big fish has tried to put them back for us. I, for one, will never spend another penny for any Big Fish product. They have gotten their last penny from me. I hope a lot of other people stop buying anything from them.

I have what I need to craft 17 Christmas Trees, 19 Christmas Mask, and19 Christmas with the Santa picture. Of course, I do realize that Big Fish will never let me craft these.

I am extremely MAD.

ditto, ditto...absolutluy! what a crock.... have you not checked out this game before you put out to the public??????? bFG what loosers...you guys arent gamers...just want our money.......do something.....

Kay1212
Herring
Herring
384 Posts

[Post New]by Kay1212 on Jan 6, 14 4:50 PM
Do something positive for a change...hey.someone wake up bfgdeveron to tell us they are just NOW looking into this...what a crock of bull crappue....we all get it...you want our money and don't want to think we will. call you on it...BUSTED......

Go to: