meanbusiness
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

Re:Reviews for Hidden Expedition: Smithsonian Hope Diamond CE

[Post New]by meanbusiness on Jan 15, 14 6:01 PM
I agree with the game being fairly enjoyable etc. I like NG games and fact finding adventures. However, I am still sticking to my original opinion. This in no way resembles an HE game. I have no idea why the developers even labeled this game after the series. If you want a nice game with lots of facts, morphing objects and a decent storyline, than this game is good. It does not belong in the HE lineup.

Seester2
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by Seester2 on Apr 5, 14 7:31 PM
Great game!! Interesting story...beautiful graphics....long bonus game....multiply play on the HOs....extras all around! I give it a 9 out of 10!

Tassieo
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Tassieo on May 20, 14 8:49 AM
I delete some of my games, then after a few months reinstall (as I have forgotten what they are about), this is the 3rd time I have played this game, and just loved it. Have only one thing wrong, have played on IPad, in the HOGs, some things hard to pick up. But that is only a trifilling thing. I give this game a 10 out 10. Please Devs and BF give IPad players more of these games. Thanks.

[Post New]by feenix2011 on May 30, 14 4:38 PM
Just finished the main game and loved it!! I have all the Hidden Expedition games and have enjoyed every one. I also, am a history nut (!!) and have been in hours of enjoyment playing this game. I was, however, annoyed at the half a minute "blackout" in between scenes toward the end of the game. But that could be my faithful, but old, computer!! Maybe it was tired, like me!! At any rate, I would highly recommend this game for young and old alike. Cudos Devs!!

feenix

yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by yowzasma on Jul 6, 14 6:52 PM
Very nice game and enjoyed playing it...I liked it better than NatGeo ones as this one has plenty of varied play and feels like Big Fish oversaw the making of it...I liked it for it's own but was really tickled when I saw the H.E. Amazon scene in the bonus play

The only problem I encountered was a 'floaty' pointer about 1/2 way through but forgot about it in the play...I kept forgetting the morphing objects and some collectables but still enjoyed and am quite happy I bought the CE.

Give it a good try and see what you think Happy gaming !!
& 1/2 out of 5

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Nov 11, 14 5:06 PM
I love all the Hidden Expedition games. Found this one really good is the HOP were different, and had fact cards giving a history lesson. I loved it.

ethan1404
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by ethan1404 on Dec 26, 14 5:31 AM
I have read through most of the comments and it amazes me how different people think and what they like, what is easy, what is hard! BFG a word of advice, you can please some of the people most of the time, but you will never please all of the people, all of the time!

I personally hate Hidden Object "moments", an easy way to find the needed item, but at least this game made it unique, interesting, each one different, and give credit where credit is due! The graphics were delightful, no bugs, had a storyline, gave value for money, even the bonus game was longer than some games I have purchased of late, so "pull your head in" those that have "bagged" this game!

This game is long, classy, worth even purchasing as a CE, not so hard you have to access the guide, has 4 x levels to choose from, and as I said, lasted a lot longer than the 5 hours of late it has taken me to finish CE games, disappointing and costly!

So to those who didn't like it, not sure what you are looking for or what you must think of recent CE games but for once, and in a long time now, I finally felt like I got my money's worth with a good game that I really enjoyed!!

Go to: