Midnight Castle

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
8,046 Posts

Re:Midnight Castle

[Post New]by Valdy on Dec 30, 13 6:40 PM
Oh blast, I only play that game once a day, when I get a free spin. LOL

Thanks very much for the info, everyone.

... ... ... Well, I just had a closer peek at the Wheel of Fortune, but didn't see an egg in any of the sections. So how do you get the egg from there? Is it something that will come with one of those items on the Wheel?

barregar
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,249 Posts

[Post New]by barregar on Dec 30, 13 8:09 PM
SilentPsycho wrote:I've managed to pick up a Phoenix egg in the Wheel mini-game. I also saw an Emerald Dragon egg in there, so it may just be luck-based for now.

Well, I have to say Congratulations on finding a new egg. I did notice an Emerald Dragon egg in the Wheel game but didn't think of trying my luck to spin and get it. I would even have paid 100 coins to spin. Today there is no egg in the Whell spin, so I guess I'll wait for another day and try my luck.

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,655 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Dec 30, 13 10:41 PM
Does anybody play the dice game? The highest number I've rolled is a 7, usually a 5; the computer seems to roll 9s or better I haven't been back there again This game does have some neat features like the Wheel of Fortune, the Dice game, and finding the flowers. I always try to find at least one in every scene, sometimes there's two right next to each other. The easiest flower place for me is by the carriage/crypt.
Has anyone really done the airship? I was so new when I did it that I didn't understand or recognize any of the items. It gave me a totally different screen once and I think I did something to mess it up so I haven't been back there yet. Can anyone explain it, and the screens and buttons you go through?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
8,046 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Dec 30, 13 11:15 PM
I played the dice game three times and lost three times. I am not playing it again.

I played the airship game twice, but they are now asking for too much, so I won't bother anymore.

The airship game is a timed side quest. I think you always get 16 hours or so to do them. When you have found each object, you then close the box on it. When you have found them all, you send the airship on its way, and you get a little something for it.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
8,046 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 1, 14 12:14 AM
I am happy to say that I have now finished with the red book. It was quite a bit of a struggle to get all those items required for the various quests.

ETA: I find the troll a trifle menacing. He looks like he is about to use his fist on me. LOL

Edited on 01/01/2014 at 12:54:49 AM PST

[Post New]by chrisnrob on Jan 1, 14 1:48 PM
been playing this game a while now got to where i have to talk to the keeper (big red guy near the knight/werewolf) but it just says wait for update any ideas anyone

[Post New]by elainerabit on Jan 1, 14 7:09 PM
Stuck on level 7 keep playing for torch for ice rock but get something different HELP!

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,655 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Jan 1, 14 9:19 PM
Chrisnrob, this is a beta/sneak peak or whatever, so maybe that's as far as it goes for now. What level are you?

Elainerabit, I usually press the person's button, then press on the 'go to' in that window, that way it knows what I want to find. If you just randomly play something it doesn't know what you're there for. I don't know if that's true or not, it's just my theory.

Valdy, I've been playing the Wheel twice, it cost $100 for another spin, but if you want to spin it a third time it costs $200, I won't go that high, lol.

Edited on 01/01/2014 at 9:20:53 PM PST

[Post New]by chrisnrob on Jan 1, 14 9:45 PM
HI shagwendy thanks for reply i've got to level 18 half way through the game up to 24 out of 48 so maybe thats as far as i can go for now

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
8,046 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 2, 14 2:14 AM
This is the reply for Shaggy from her post in the "Awakening Kingdoms" forum. Didn't want to post anything else about Midnight Castle in that forum, because it wouldn't be fair since "Awakening Kingdoms" has nothing to do with this one. So, here is my reply to you:

Oh gosh, yes... torches. Torches and keys... don't we all need them. LOL Although I don't need them so often anymore. I am now on level 13, and have many more HOS open, and am in need of other things.

I have already gifted all the peeps I am allowed to today, but if I get an extra torch, I will think of you.

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,655 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Jan 2, 14 8:39 AM
Thanks, Valdy. Between last night, this morning, and a gift torch, I was able to get past my torch blockade. Yesterday every stinking quest had me looking in that stupid tree . I'm almost level 10. The new HOs I opened up are a bit harder, I never score very high, hope that doesn't really matter.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
8,046 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 2, 14 6:02 PM
No it doesn't. Shaggy. I thought it would give me less coins as a reward when I am done with a HOS, but I don't think that's the case. It's like when you see who is in first, second, and third place, etc (at the top when you are done with a HOS), showing you which rank you are. It's for peeps who like to be competitive, I think.

So far I have not used any of the 2 items I can use in the HOS to speed up the search. Find them just fine without those.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
8,046 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 3, 14 5:46 AM
LadySparkle55 wrote:You don't have to use those items. There is a hint button on the other side and achievement rewards for using hints.

I know. That's why I said I haven't used either one of them yet. Am using the Hint button regularly though. LOL

barregar
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,249 Posts

[Post New]by barregar on Jan 3, 14 10:37 AM
Valdy, I am finding it strange now that I cannot send gifts to you or people like Govs and some others whom I gave lots of gifts before. Do you think there is a limit to the number of gifts we can give to the same person? All it shows in my list is I've gifted you before, and the rest too, but it won't allow me to gift again. I think it sucks if there is a limit.

Now, in my list of friends, there are 3 already who have gotten another egg and subsequently changed to the Red Riding Hood avatar. There was one who was just level 10 and she got the 2nd egg. Then I saw you were at level 14 and still no change. I am level 11 (or is it 12, can't remember now) and still no egg. Surely the egg should be triggerred at a certain level and if you're level 14 I would expect you to get it already. It is so infuriating waiting for the egg.

The airship is also a lousy idea...it needs so many multiple items before it can be packed. Gave up on it. Other areas too need multiples before you can open it and get what you need and it's not easy to get 2 of an item.

I am getting tired of the game now, nothing new although I have many new places opened up. All we do is HOS again and again. I was okay with it before but it is getting stale.
At least Awakening Kingdoms has lots of mini-games, collections, auction, etc, as well as quests. Now I am liking that one better. Are you playing that one too?

Edited on 01/03/2014 at 10:45:08 AM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
8,046 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 3, 14 3:49 PM
Hi Barre...

Please don't give up so soon. This is a really fun game.

Yes, I am green with envy when I see that some peeps managed to get an egg. From what I read earlier on in this thread, you get eggs from the "Wheel of Fortune". And lo and behold, I saw one yesterday in my "Wheel of Fortune" - they don't appear every day. But it was a blue one, and I wanted the Emerald Dragon. So I have to wait until it comes up, and then it's not even certain I would get it when I play "Wheel of Fortune". And I don't want to spend too much money on that, because the CRAFTS are now often quite expensive. So I rather save my money for that.

OK, that's the "egg" business out of the way. LOL

I have no idea whether you can gift the same person twice or more often. I thought that we might get a lock on the person we gift for a day or two, but I see that those peeps I have gifted are still not available for another gift, and it's been a few days now. So I don't know whether they will be available again at some point.

I don't play the airship game anymore. I did it twice in the beginning, but the rewards are not worth the treasures I have to hand over. LOL

Barre... you don't get to auction with Awakening Kingdoms. That's Antique Road Trip.

I restarted Antique Road Trip - always love the beginnings best - and was considering restarting Awakening Kingdoms, but skipped those mini games where I need lots of blueprints and such and paid with diamonds instead. After that new quests came on and I got a bit further into the game. So I will reconsider starting that one for now.

barregar
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,249 Posts

[Post New]by barregar on Jan 3, 14 4:36 PM
Hey Valdy, it is weird that you say we don't get to auction in Awakening Kingdoms. There is the Auction button there on the right. In fact, I have sold something in the auction, as well as bought something. So there is definitely auction in the game.
Can I request you to be my friend in Awakening Kingdoms? I don't know your code. Right now I am at level 18.

Re Midnight Castle .....okay, I'll play on since there might be a chance I can get another egg. I hope I see one in Wheel of Fortune and if I do, I'll try my best to get it even if I have to spend money to do so. I got lots of money. I don't even care what egg it is, any one will do.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
8,046 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 3, 14 6:27 PM
What?? You already have an egg, Barre? Hmpf... I might put an egg on my wishlist. LOL Because if the "Wheel of Fortune" is the only place where I can get one from, then I may never get one. So, is the "Wheel of Fortune" the only place we can get eggs from?

And duh!! You know, I have never been inside the Auction house of Awakening Kingdoms? Only just noticed it. LOL Yes, we can be neighbours, but I don't know your code either. LOL Will send you a PM with mine.

ETA: And wow... I also missed the Collections in Awakening Kingdoms. Here I was, struggling to get those coloured tiles for a mini game, and here I have enough of a collection of things to get quite a few.

Edited on 01/03/2014 at 7:15:10 PM PST

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,017 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Jan 4, 14 4:46 AM
Ha! I got me a dragon egg playing the roulette! I can sell it for 5,000 coins or wait until I have 20,000 and create me a dragon which apparently is the best pet to have. Also I'm stocking up on it's food while totally clueless about my current bird pet's food.
Relying on gifts is kind of the only way to get pet food isn't it? Or spending way too much diamonds... This game needs a store

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,017 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Jan 4, 14 5:38 AM
efi24 wrote:Ha! I got me a dragon egg playing the roulette! I can sell it for 5,000 coins or wait until I have 20,000 and create me a dragon which apparently is the best pet to have. Also I'm stocking up on it's food while totally clueless about my current bird pet's food.
Relying on gifts is kind of the only way to get pet food isn't it? Or spending way too much diamonds... This game needs a store

Oops, sorry, meant Phoenix, not dragon - got me a Phoenix egg

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
8,046 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 4, 14 6:20 AM
I get plenty of pet food when I do the HOS. I am looking for an Emerald Dragon egg. We already have a phoenix. Are there more than one?

Go to: