Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by troublesleeping on Mar 16, 14 8:24 PM
Friends, please - 201672

[Post New]by Dr_Musicman on Mar 17, 14 2:23 PM
Doug E: The flowers look like poppies and fade in when you are in different rooms. Click on them and for every 5 flowers, you get 10 coins. When you have a enough pet food, feed your pet and it will give you several gifts. It then sleeps for a few hours and when it wakes up, feed it again.

troublesleeping: I've sent a friend request. You can search for friends by typing in 5 or 6 digit numbers. Send requests to people who are higher up in levels - at least level 8 in my opinion - to get friended. I have over 300 friends this way and getting tons of gifted items.

[Post New]by troublesleeping on Mar 17, 14 10:34 PM
How do you give the gift boxes that are in the inventory? I have 35 and don't know what to do with them.

[Post New]by ladydragon58 on Mar 19, 14 10:32 AM
yea I just started playing about a day ago game time. Right before march 10 update. And yea dreb me though did spend money for dimonds and gold. was dumb. thank god I bought the small amount both times. But I wanted a pet so bad. and did not know about the fourm at that time. learn a lot secnce then. And yea I can't spell! SORRY Guys but hope you can put up with that. But I'm addicted to the game can't stop playing. some hop time up to 1hr. bummer! I'm already dreaming of morphing flowers all night. LOL

donna
151792 ID add as a friend if anyone wishes

[Post New]by ladydragon58 on Mar 19, 14 10:38 AM
do all the lord Chamberlian quest. The raven will send you there. it takes a while to finish. Then he will give you the key. If I remember right.

anyone feel free to add me I'm on at all hours of the day and night.

donna

Edited on 03/19/2014 at 10:40:09 AM PST

ciminie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by ciminie on Mar 20, 14 5:25 PM
Please add me to your friends list my code is 201599

Thanks!

[Post New]by wasntme187 on Mar 25, 14 7:30 PM
Luckygal57 wrote:Does anyone know about making a key and someone strange in the hall will give me idea's on how to do it? I am on level 9.

I am having the same exact problem, you're supposed to meet the oldest resident, when I click on the area it sends me to the carriage and I am not getting the shield I need. I have been stuck now for 4 days. Please help if you can!

Thank you!

[Post New]by Cheddarcheesy on Mar 26, 14 12:02 PM
Stuck on level 8. I've completed all the tasks. Need the final key. The raven tells me to go to Ice Mountain and talk to the Troll, and directs me to the entrance behind the rose-sniffing, masked black knight. But I can't go through. What am I doing wrong? Please help!

Theca
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Theca on Mar 26, 14 5:04 PM
I can't get to the Ice Rock. The quest now is "find a way to go to the Ice Rock". Well, I can't. I already finished all quests and played the HOPs a hundred times trying to get something that woud help me get to the Ice Rock but nothing happened. Can anyone help? I'm getting frustrated and bored. Thanks.

[Post New]by Cheddarcheesy on Mar 26, 14 5:10 PM
San2473 wrote:How do I get to ice rock? flag says it is unlocked but it will not let me go further? Please help.

[Post New]by Cheddarcheesy on Mar 26, 14 5:20 PM
This is the first time I've posted, I'm not sure how this works, but I see that there are now 3 of us stuck on level 8, with the same problem. I'm so frustrated with this game. I've played endless searches, crafts and airlifts. On the verge of deleting. It's a difficult enough game to understand. Mostly I have no idea what it all means...

[Post New]by pedatamom on Mar 27, 14 3:17 AM
gamersusan51 wrote:I have a problem, I have not got all the keys to open the next section, and there is nothing left to do. How do I get the key. I tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling but it restarted where I had left off. Also with the Aircraft Tower, I have the inventory but the Tower won't accept that I have the objects. I cannot go any further with this game until something is fixed. Can someone help.
Thanks

I have this same problem please help? Need the last key

Also stuck my XP does not increase stuck at level 7 won't increase

echoedawn
Catfish
Catfish
1,706 Posts

[Post New]by echoedawn on Mar 27, 14 4:32 PM
anyone stuck: click on the globe to see what items you need to open the portal. Also, check to make sure you've completed the keys, the book or whatever object must be put together.

Does anyone know how to start the game over? or change players? I can only seem to play under one name as far as I know.

Thanks!

Edited on 03/27/2014 at 4:34:22 PM PST

[Post New]by reagangirl on Mar 30, 14 8:56 AM
echoedawn wrote:anyone stuck: click on the globe to see what items you need to open the portal. Also, check to make sure you've completed the keys, the book or whatever object must be put together.

Does anyone know how to start the game over? or change players? I can only seem to play under one name as far as I know.

Thanks!

Hi Echodawn!

I know you wrote a few days ago, but I hope this still helps. To start a new game you have to make a new account on your computer. So go to control panel (if you use pc), then under "User accounts and Family Safety", click on add or remove account, on the next page click "Add Account". Once you have a new account your Big Fish Game Manager should show up automatically (mine did). Click on it then click on Free games. You will find Midnight Castle there.

I really hope this helps.

Cheers!

River

[Post New]by Poisond_Apple27 on Mar 31, 14 11:44 AM
troublesleeping wrote:How do you give the gift boxes that are in the inventory? I have 35 and don't know what to do with them.

I'm really wanting to know the same thing. I have a lot of those gifts in my inventory as well. What do you do with them? Anyone? Please?

[Post New]by Poisond_Apple27 on Mar 31, 14 11:54 AM
Friends please! I'm level 15 my code is: 164096
See you at the Castle

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Mar 31, 14 3:57 PM
Poisond_Apple27 wrote:
troublesleeping wrote:How do you give the gift boxes that are in the inventory? I have 35 and don't know what to do with them.

I'm really wanting to know the same thing. I have a lot of those gifts in my inventory as well. What do you do with them? Anyone? Please?
At this point there is not a use for them. Perhaps in a future update we will find out what they are for.

Good luck!

JenRu
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by JenRu on Apr 1, 14 3:33 PM
San2473 wrote:How do I get to ice rock? flag says it is unlocked but it will not let me go further? Please help.

San2473: I was stuck in the same place, but I FINALLY figured it out! You have to clear all of the little floaty things on the screen before entering the new passage. So, look at all of those floating lock things, and each one will tell you what tool you need, but even if you have the tool, you might still need to level up (it shows what level you need to be on the gold ribbon below the globe with the lock), then you ALSO need the allocated amount of money -- to find out how much money you need to clear that lock, click on it to open it, and it will show you how many coins above the tool. Once you have those little locks cleared, it allows you to progress to the next passage. I hope that makes sense.

EVERYONE: Please friend me -- i243943

JenRu
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by JenRu on Apr 1, 14 3:37 PM
Theca wrote:I can't get to the Ice Rock. The quest now is "find a way to go to the Ice Rock". Well, I can't. I already finished all quests and played the HOPs a hundred times trying to get something that woud help me get to the Ice Rock but nothing happened. Can anyone help? I'm getting frustrated and bored. Thanks.

I was stuck in the same place, but I FINALLY figured it out! You have to clear all of the little floaty things on the screen before entering the new passage. So, look at all of those floating lock things, and each one will tell you what tool you need, but even if you have the tool, you might still need to level up (it shows what level you need to be on the gold ribbon below the globe with the lock), then you ALSO need the allocated amount of money -- to find out how much money you need to clear that lock, click on it to open it, and it will show you how many coins above the tool. Once you have those little locks cleared, it allows you to progress to the next passage. I hope that makes sense.

EVERYONE: Please friend me -- i243943

sugar19703
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by sugar19703 on Apr 4, 14 7:46 AM
I spun the wheel and received the odd egg. what is it for? When I went to the create pets tab there is no pet that needs the odd egg. Thanks

Go to: