mogedijan
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Regarding collection items

[Post New]by mogedijan on Mar 12, 14 7:14 PM
if this list abovedoesnt help u...aka these items are still not in those areas ,,,then.. level them up ...in any case they shoul be there by the time u get to lv 26-28

Vlania
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,160 Posts

[Post New]by Vlania on Mar 13, 14 12:03 PM
Hi everyone- The griffin is at fairy dragon nest. I'm at 3 cups and I don't know if it disappears as you gain more cups.

[Post New]by Happy_Ours1 on Mar 13, 14 4:26 PM
Yes, the Griffin and Cockatrice statuettes are both available at the Fairy Dragon's Nest. These and the objects listed on the above list are not going to change due to leveling up any more than leveling up prevented one from finding poster glue at the Glen.

Vlania
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,160 Posts

[Post New]by Vlania on Mar 18, 14 5:43 PM
Bumping this list to the top. A lot of good info here.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Mar 19, 14 4:50 PM
Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to give a really big thank you to dvdiva, Valkyrie_6 and Happy_Ours1 for all the hard work they've put into these lists of collections!

Since this information can be really helpful to everyone, I've gone ahead and stickied this thread so it's easy to find!

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by RowanGolightly on Mar 21, 14 11:55 AM
Great lists! I'm not AR enough to make lists like that; playing when I should be working as it is.

One thing I wish I'd been aware of earlier is that if one cashes in collections automatically, then one loses individual ingredients one might need in quantity for a particular quest.

For instance, I'm needing about 15 pink moonflowers to heal the animals and for what's-his-name the weaver to decorate. I only had found 2 at Dawnshadow after playing to Grand Master and then cashed in my moonflower collection, only to realize that I lost those pink moonflowers. No clue as to how many of those I lost by cashing those in along the way.

So how does one go about getting pink moonflowers without spending hundreds of crystals in just one scene? Frustrating.

Now I'm wondering I've cashed in more ingredients I'll need along the way.

BTW, I'm at Level 35.

[Post New]by RowanGolightly on Mar 21, 14 12:17 PM
Oh, and I have TONS of blueprints. Wish I could sell some and get some pink moonflowers. But I'm terrified of getting into Auctions after some of the horror stories I've heard.

If anybody wants to buy some of my Blueprints in exchange for some Pet Food, Fairy Glass or Thread, but MOST especially Pink Moonflowers, I'm RowanGolightly on the game as well.

I haven't done the 'friend' thing on the game either even though I have sent out requests. Gosh, I shower and wear clean socks and everything.

Tinker44
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Tinker44 on Mar 21, 14 9:37 PM
Hi Rowan, I am Celebrae in-game and my friend code is 1316 3209. Enter that and we can become friends in the game and I can help you out with the pink flowers. If we are both online at the same time, we can orchestrate an auction so you get the flowers at a reasonable price... I wish I could just gift them to you, but that option isn't available. Anyway, I'm happy to help!

[Post New]by Balyn62 on Mar 22, 14 10:19 AM
set your "auction" as friends only, then set a low buy now price. since the blueprints are resources, you can't auction them, afaik, just the collectibles.

[Post New]by RowanGolightly on Mar 22, 14 12:34 PM
Tinker44 wrote:Hi Rowan, I am Celebrae in-game and my friend code is 1316 3209. Enter that and we can become friends in the game and I can help you out with the pink flowers. If we are both online at the same time, we can orchestrate an auction so you get the flowers at a reasonable price... I wish I could just gift them to you, but that option isn't available. Anyway, I'm happy to help!

I completely understand; wouldn't expect them as a gift, much as I appreciate the thought. I'll go look you up and friend you. (I"m still amused that 'friend' has become a verb.)

Be back online in a little while. I'm gonna go out and try to help a neighbor find her little fox terrier who got out a bit ago. Poor baby,. hope she's found soon.

Rowan

Edited on 03/22/2014 at 12:35:39 PM PST

Tinker44
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Tinker44 on Mar 22, 14 9:11 PM
Balyn62 wrote:set your "auction" as friends only

Is there some trick to this... I can see how to change the TIME of an auction... but not how to set it to "friends-only"

[Post New]by RowanGolightly on Mar 24, 14 8:21 AM
Ok, I'm at level 35 or so. And Still needing pink moon flowers and NOW there's a quest for the Store owner lady to find and cash in several sets of moon flowers. I wish someone had told me early on to not go cashing in complete sets when they got full.

I've bought, over the last month or so, about $30 worth of diamonds, you know, in the flow of the game when you just want to keep going? So I have some of those items that people post here that they can't find. I've auctioned off some of them, probably for too low a price.

But my tip is: DO NOT cash in all your sets of things automatically; future quests ask for many of those and if you don't have them in your collections, you'll spend lots more points trying to assemble them. That's what I did with the doggoned moonflowers.

And I still have TONS of the blueprints with NO clue as to what I need them for.

mogedijan
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by mogedijan on Mar 24, 14 5:01 PM
yeah they "eat" a lot pink moonflower even with your heads up rowan i couldnt get more then 10 of them...and most mean thing is..that many who read this (all honor to exceptions) when see u need something and they have it (a lot) they start hmm i call it price fixing aka post 10-15 object with higher price which then depopulate lower price and sets that price as begin price realy mean... only mu hope in good harted people lets me do that.. post something that i need and hope others wont take advantage of it....

[Post New]by ladyratsb on Apr 10, 14 4:59 PM
If you have tons of blueprints you can keep replaying the Trolgrid's Carpentry minigame. Level 12 is the highest one I have unlocked, and it's worth about 800 experience points and 700-750 coins. (It seems to depend on how quickly I can solve the puzzle.) It gets pretty boring but its a way to rack up experience points and money without depleting energy.

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Apr 20, 14 4:12 AM
RowanGolightly wrote:
So how does one go about getting pink moonflowers without spending hundreds of crystals in just one scene? Frustrating.

Same thing has happened to me, I currently have one pink moon flower, and lose every single auction. I've decided to just chill out about it, and concentrate on other quests.
Putting stuff out to auction is a brilliant way of making money and then buying stuff at the buyout price. There seems to be some weird stuff going on in auctions that only some people know about. I don't understand the dynamics and always use the buy out price and have stopped bidding because of this.

Gropitou
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Gropitou on Apr 20, 14 9:02 PM
Platinum

Fairy Crest Set
Veira Conclave Fairy Crest - Coral Cove
Laira Conclave Fairy Crest - Apricus Plaza
Namia Conclave Fairy Crest - Coral Cove
Silvia Conclave Fairy Crest - not listed --------------->Fairy Dragon Nest
Faita Conclave Fairy Crest - Dawnshadow Lake

Figurine Set
Bear King Figurine - Forgotten Glen
Griffin Figurine - not listed --------------->Fairy Dragon Nest
Cockatrice Figurine - not listed --------------->Fairy Dragon Nest
Basilisk Figurine - Rosetum Gardens
Unicorn Figurine - Rose Garden

Huglover
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Huglover on May 12, 14 4:39 PM
I see there is people telling that the need for items for completing quests are bigger when the availiability is low...

Now, it should not be a surprise to anyone that it's like this.
This is a Free to Play - game... well, sort of...

The developers have actually a big wish of making us pay to get the resources in the game, so that's why they make sure they are like gone when you need them...

Take the pink moonflowers... - right now there is an event where you need tons of them... - I was sure I had quite a bit of them, but it almost seem like they have been magically drained from my inventory, at the same time as it seems like the drop rate of the same moonflowers have been lowered...

.... it's not meant that we are to play this game really for free... - it contains a lot of snags in order to try to catch us into paying for some resources at some point...

Surely there is some balance to this, as if they make the resources we are after too hard to get, we will discover the catch and leave... - but don't get surprised...

Enjoying "Free to play" games the same way as the games you buy at Bigfishgames are a lot more expensive than the ones you buy

micbas
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by micbas on May 14, 14 1:32 AM
ladyratsb wrote:If you have tons of blueprints you can keep replaying the Trolgrid's Carpentry minigame. Level 12 is the highest one I have unlocked, and it's worth about 800 experience points and 700-750 coins. (It seems to depend on how quickly I can solve the puzzle.) It gets pretty boring but its a way to rack up experience points and money without depleting energy.

It's much cheaper to play the level 1 versions of the minigames if you want to gain money and experience without loosing your energy.
Let's take Fahleed''s Emporian for example. Level 1 cost 2 thread's and needles and give's you 290 experience and 350 coins. Level 2 cost 3 cost 2 thread's and needles and give's you 310 experience and 380 coins.
If you have 30 thread's and needles that will give you with level 1 4350 experience and 5250 coins. But with level 2 it will only give you 3100 experience and 3800 coins.
This is valid for any minigame. So if you want to get the most of it, play only level 1.

micbas
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by micbas on May 14, 14 1:41 AM
p.s. You get the most coins and experience with Fungus hut.
The Fungi Tiles can be gained at Skyfleet Docks.

Or you can buy them in the store (cheaper option then playing Skyfleet Docks). I found this tip somewhere else at the forum.

Edited on 08/06/2014 at 4:01:37 PM PST

[Post New]by perfectionist56 on Jun 16, 14 5:34 PM
It seems like everything that was marked as "not listed" on the big list of items can be found at the fairy dragon's nest including the silvia fairy crest

Go to: