Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Dark Angels: Masquerade of Shadows Here Only!!

[Post New]by perentie on Aug 5, 14 8:30 AM
Stuck on the same thing with the fruit cart HOG, i don't have the spout in my inventory, uninstalled/reinstalled and it still wont show up...so kinda stuck here.
i need an object from that game so i can melt the mold in the blacksmiths into the key for the gate..... I think anyhow : / are we just meant to stop playing it after spending hours enjoying it?

I tried making and deleting a new character as i read that can make the items reappear but still no luck, ive also read this bug has been around since last year and still no fix, which is quite a shame as i was enjoying it, needless to say i wont be playing any more games from BigFish, whats the point of spending hours of your time for the game to just bug out like this with no fix?

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Dark Angels: Masquerade of Shadows Here Only!!

[Post New]by Jurinne on Aug 27, 14 1:06 PM
Access violation error at the same place twice now when I click on the hint button. The screen freezes and all progress is lost.

Cookyville
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by Cookyville on Dec 1, 14 10:21 PM
chumface wrote: Sample played fine...after purchasing, Game will not start (access violation error)
uninstalled and re installed 3 times no help. please fix or give a credit!

Same here tonight

I wrote to CS to get coupon back

CF

abbcindy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Post Your Technical Problems For Dark Angels: Masquerade of Shadows Here Only!!

[Post New]by abbcindy on Dec 31, 14 11:40 AM
Hi. I'm trying to buy the PC version of this game because it says it's the Daily Deal for $2.99. However, every time I click on "Buy this game" it comes up with a $6,99 price. Can you please help me?

SueB990
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by SueB990 on Dec 31, 14 1:24 PM
I'm having the same problem as @abbcindy. Game purchase coming up full price. I wrote to customer service and hope they will let me purchase for the sale price tomorrow or whenever they get back to me.

skyepearl
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by skyepearl on Dec 31, 14 1:43 PM
I'll third that problem. I'm in the same boat as SueB990 & abbcindy.

Comes up as full price in my cart. Hope customer service can help us out. I also wonder how many fishies bought this & didn't notice the price change.

[Post New]by persephonie on Jan 1, 15 2:42 AM
This game still has serious problems once you have bought it . Downloaded to play trial played brilliantly , I thought it was something I had played before When I went to buy it discovered I already owned it bought in 2013 when I activated it it then came up with violation error ! How did it let me trial again without telling me at once I owned it ? I have since tried everything to make it work . I had my computer re built last year so I may have had the problem before with this game I just can't remember . BUT come on Big Fish this game needed some fixes BEFORE you released it as a special offer looks like the problems are still there its a shame it is a really good game

skyepearl
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by skyepearl on Jan 2, 15 9:56 AM
persephonie,

I've installed the game & tested after purchase with no problems (Win 8.1, 64). It's a little slow to load scenes & the menu, but it seems to be working perfectly otherwise. *shrugs*

Did you activate the game from the trial page or did you delete the trial & download the full game from your purchases? If you activated, I would try deleting the game & re-downloading the full game from purchases. Sometimes the downloads/activations get mucked up for whatever reason. Hopefully a re-do will fix things for you. If not, I'd contact CS with a Dr. Felix. They may be able to help you get it running. Good luck!

[Post New]by susieqqaue on Jan 9, 15 6:57 AM
Scarecrow. I have tried to disassemble the scarecrow and I have it down to the little bobble and the lantern and cannot get it to go on or reset. I am Stuck there can someone help me?

[Post New]by JRTitanica1912 on Mar 3, 15 2:51 PM
I used the time machine which took me back in time then i inadvertently clicked the board game near the hint button. Clicked off that and was back where the time machine was in the present time! I re-clicked the board game hoping to get transfered back in time again but nothing happens! How do i get back to the past please. Please don't suggest i start the game all over again as i have come a long way in the game.

[Post New]by bumblegirl99 on Apr 7, 15 11:31 AM
My inventory at the bottom of the screen, along with the menu and chakram, has disappeared! I'm able to move in the game and close up on things but it is just a screen with nothing on the periphery. Any ideas? I've had to minimise the game, would hate to lose today's progress.

Go to: