Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Here Only!!

[Post New]by 4myDestiny on Dec 27, 13 11:44 PM
Same here, stuck looking at a frozen mirror! :-(

JennyPerry
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Here Only!!

[Post New]by JennyPerry on Dec 28, 13 4:35 AM
So are we all waiting for a fix ? I'm having the 3 gem problem too ...

[Post New]by bigfishplayer2 on Dec 28, 13 8:35 AM
Add me to the list ~ three gems and an error message. I hope they get it fixed soon.

elboranch
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by elboranch on Dec 28, 13 8:51 AM
Add me to the mirror problem list ! Help PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

menoname
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by menoname on Dec 28, 13 9:30 AM
Same problem here.

petit99
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by petit99 on Dec 28, 13 9:30 AM
access violation when i put the last gem in the mirror, also. i did everything the help section said and still not working. i didn't think it was my problem as i never had a problem with any game. wasted an hour!!!!

Post Your Technical Problems For Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Here Only!!

[Post New]by bird58bf on Dec 28, 13 10:06 AM
Same problem. There is an access code violation when I try to enter the mirror with the three gems. i will go to the help pages and seek technical support. Sounds like the game software has a serious error.

[Post New]by mysophieo1 on Dec 28, 13 10:22 AM
Same problem.

Candycleve
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Candycleve on Dec 28, 13 10:39 AM
I took a chance and bought the game because I was enjoying it so much but yep; as soon as I got to the mirror the access code violation came up. I thought for sure it would be fixed by now. jeez.

[Post New]by trixie105912 on Dec 28, 13 10:56 AM
Having the same problem with the three gem mirror and I just purchased this game

Grannynoo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by Grannynoo on Dec 28, 13 11:36 AM
Same problem and just purchased the game. Hope it will be corrected soon

[Post New]by Badimaio on Dec 28, 13 11:38 AM
same problem....have reinstalled and still does not work

[Post New]by ahhdean on Dec 28, 13 1:05 PM
I have the same problem at the mirror with access violation. I have done everything you have suggested including updating (which I did not need) and uninstalled and reinstalled several times to no avail. Please fix and let us know when available with the resolutions. OR, please refund our purchase so that we may carry on.

[Post New]by Missy3007 on Dec 28, 13 1:39 PM
when I place the third gem in the mirror the game freezes.

nikma
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by nikma on Dec 28, 13 2:31 PM
Ho lo stesso problema, come tutti gli altri. Errore di accesso allo specchio. Disinstallare e reinstallare non ha funzionato. Specchio si blocca. Aiuto, per favore.

[Post New]by homeatlast on Dec 28, 13 3:36 PM
Add one more unhappy fish....same problem. On PC - want fix ASAP. There are three pages of the SAME problem posted and STILL no fix? Come on BF, get back to the developer and tell them to move it. So disappointed and ready to ask for a refund.

beckx020
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by beckx020 on Dec 28, 13 3:42 PM
Yeah, add me to the list with access violation at the mirror,

[Post New]by bellbook on Dec 28, 13 5:03 PM
Same problem too with it crashing when you enter thru the mirror. Wish I had read the forum before I purchased the game. Live and learn. Do you think they'll have a patch for it?

danooli
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by danooli on Dec 28, 13 5:27 PM
seems I'm in good company...and quite a large company that is.

[Post New]by krastahl on Dec 28, 13 5:33 PM
Every time a place the carnelian jewel in the door the game quits working and locks up my computer.

Go to: