m42153
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Post Any Technical Problems For Witches' Legacy: Hunter and the Hunted CE here only

[Post New]by m42153 on Jan 23, 14 9:50 AM
So I also got stuck in the prison cell. Folowed the directions to download update and lo and behold - no game update available. Yes - I was signed in. Do not like buying it then being unable to play it

m42153
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Post Any Technical Problems For Witches' Legacy: Hunter and the Hunted CE here only

[Post New]by m42153 on Jan 23, 14 9:52 AM
Uninstalled and reinstalled at least four times. Still unable to play. My screen says no game updates available.

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Jan 23, 14 11:51 AM
Hey Everyone,

For those of you having trouble with the prison cell, celticwolf55 has a great suggestion in another thread that seemed to work. You can get to that thread by clicking on the blue text below:

Finally got it to play right

Let us know here in the tech thread if this worked for you!

bfgWendwater

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 23, 14 7:57 PM
bfgWendwater wrote:Hey Everyone,

For those of you having trouble with the prison cell, celticwolf55 has a great suggestion in another thread that seemed to work. You can get to that thread by clicking on the blue text below:

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/268739.page">Finally got it to play right</a>

Let us know here in the tech thread if this worked for you!

bfgWendwater

Yes, as I suggested in a previous post in this thread, you need to start over under another player name to avoid the corrupted file that was saved with original profile.

[Post New]by teri73168 on Jan 30, 14 10:39 PM
I played the demo of this game just fine, but when i bought it, i can't play it.
There is a fatal error that pops up just trying to open the game.

Fatal error: RenderSystem_D3D8: Failed to create Direct3D device

Thanks for any help on this

kathymably
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Bounus Chapter - won't continue!

[Post New]by kathymably on Feb 2, 14 1:18 PM

I made it to giving the keys, then when I go back the game just freezes at the entrance with the dialogue box open that says continue ... the graphics are moving but I can't move forward or back. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and no change. I have played the entire game already and don't want to have to create a new profile just to play the Bonus. What now??

[Post New]by sanpaulo on Feb 2, 14 3:13 PM
What is it with this cell and the acid ? Ran out of time on the demo so purchased the game and installed it, but now won't run, can't get out of cell, don't have article store or imp so I can't do anything. Have checked for updates , none available. Fix or refund please

[Post New]by dmdnana on Feb 14, 14 6:30 AM
punky3535 wrote:I just dont understand what's going on with Big Fish games...this is the third time I have a problem with a game and I did exactly what it said to be done...remove, install, do it manually for updates to no avail...something is no right...we are loyal customers and we pay a lot of money to play these games and of course they try to solve the problem, but I have my free day to play and it's sunday and you can not play and have to wait for up to two days for and answer and it's no fair...please do something, check the games before releasing to the customers: us

I have the same problem, this is the second game that I could not finish. So I cancel BIG FISH. If any of the tech know what is going on please e-mail me. I been with BIG FISH for 8 yrs if not more (ddeschaine@charter.net) I quit!!!!!

inventory bar, hint, etc not showing up

[Post New]by tigerlillie2255 on Mar 3, 14 10:50 AM
im using windows 8.1, never had this problem also installed the patch, which may have been my problem cause after I purchased the game, im in the cell and the inventory bar, etc wont show up. as in there is nothing there. I have tried uninstalling the game, I have turned off full screen and it refuses to show up. i can click on the different areas of interest and that's fine but i cant get to the imp, inventory, etc. this is getting frustrating

[Post New]by tazooben on Mar 19, 14 3:42 AM
this game is crashing my pc and blue screening after playing for sometime got to certain point then blue screened havent been able to play scince as as soon as i try to continue it just dose the same thing

[Post New]by sab7522 on Apr 13, 14 8:22 AM
Hi, I just saw this post but I am having problems in the Bonus area with the mini game called the Lady Bug game. I put in all the directions correctly but it doesn't play. I have tried several times after resetting it also. I play on a Mac Pro. Everything else works great though. Please let me know what's going on or if there is a fix for this.

[Post New]by hanne49 on Sep 4, 14 1:04 PM
Have tried twice to get through the entire game, but not possible. At the stage where the leader of the hunters is saved by the dream catcher, and I have collected various artefacts for assisting in locating and saving Lynn, the game freezes. Then, all objects in the inventory disappear, the message "Profile corrupted" pops up. And there is little more to do. Bad game, bad game.

Go to: