Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Amaranthine Voyage: The Living Mountain CE Here Only!!

[Post New]by emma172 on Jul 20, 14 10:40 PM
I'm having the same problem with my I-pad 2, whenever I try to water the vines in the garden the game immediately crashes and I've tried doing it several times with the same result.

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Amaranthine Voyage: The Living Mountain CE Here Only!!

[Post New]by ngibsoncpc on Jul 21, 14 8:13 PM
I have the iPad version and the game is stuck on the mirror part. I can't even even go on it now. Every time I try to restart it, as soon as it comes on, it's on the mirror and immediately crashes ... Has anyone else experienced this??

sugar19703
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by sugar19703 on Aug 1, 14 9:38 AM
I am having a problem starting the game. After I hit play a flag keeps circling saying loading. How long should I wait for it to load? Is this a problem for anyone else?

FNCFNC
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by FNCFNC on Aug 1, 14 9:00 PM
Showgirl25 wrote:I am having trouble with the clock in the Skyentists tower. I have the clock hand and the 2 symbols, but as soon as I click on the clock, the screen goes dark. When I click on hint I am told there is nothing to do and also the map shows there is nothing to do anywhere at all. I have tried using a different profile and have also changed the settings, but all to no avail. I am using a macbook 10.6. Any ideas?

FNCFNC
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by FNCFNC on Aug 1, 14 9:01 PM
I a having the same problem on my MAC

Go to: