gmaAlice
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Awakening Kingdoms Tips and Tricks available!

[Post New]by gmaAlice on Dec 10, 14 9:39 AM
val2000 wrote:In my game, mini game 9 is open (I don't remember how) and I've got only one trophie in mini game 6.
So, look carefully if the 2 trophies you have to gain refer to Glennwater springs or to another mini game. In some cases we are asked for something like that.

So I went back and READ CAREFULLY the instructions and Val200 is quite right!
It says mini game 6 in the Fungus Hut (one of my favorites!) I could have finished that quest by now if I had paid better attention to the instructions.
THANK YOU so much VAL and all for your advice, and encouragement.

val2000
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by val2000 on Dec 13, 14 12:01 AM
I'm glad you've made it. Happy gaming!

[Post New]by Fishgamesite2 on Dec 23, 14 10:43 AM
I am having a problem with two mini-games Fahleen Emporium. The game gives you numbers on top and left side to do the pattern. I have tried several different ways and they don't work. Anybody got any tips. It's thread and needle pattern. Also having problem with Pocket Dagon Enclave. The luminious yarn same thing give you numbers to do the patten still can't figure out. Any tips to help. Thanks

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Jan 6, 15 7:53 AM
If you're really stuck, you can click your helper, wait for him to renew and click again (and so on) and eventually the pattern will be revealed.
Once you know the pattern, jot it down, and then maybe try looking at how it pans out. Generally if it says 1 1 1 - then it will be every other square. if it says 5 then it will be 5 solid squares with no spaces. Try the higher numbered squares first, that helps show where the rest pan out.

Lady8star
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Lady8star on Jan 7, 15 4:35 PM
Does anyone remember what the queens letter quests were. I want to get into the
Dreamless Pond and it says I must complete those quests. It takes me so long to finish quests I have no idea. The only ones I have before the chest is to buy the Pegasus. I certainly hope this is not it. Any help would be appreciated. (I got help for mayor and am working on removing castle curse.

[Post New]by Shelley1927 on Jan 11, 15 12:13 PM
I dont have anymore missions to do what is next?

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Jan 11, 15 2:39 PM
Shelley1927 wrote:I dont have anymore missions to do what is next?

Play mini-games, increase your coins at Auction.

bkfrenchy
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by bkfrenchy on Jan 13, 15 5:30 PM
I have finished all quests...cant wait for update. Realized my buildings in Landsong need to be upgraded so working on that. However I checked the millhouse in Landsong and found a box 'Hermits Collection'. But it isnt in inventory....any ideas?

Love this game!!

JayceeAZ64
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by JayceeAZ64 on Jan 17, 15 9:18 AM
I am at the Dark Tower first floor facing the basilisk. There are no quests. What am I supposed to do?

bronwyne55
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Aileah tor

[Post New]by bronwyne55 on Feb 16, 15 3:04 PM
The piece of the painting that I have isn't filling the space on the picture so I can't continue with this level. It's ok until I need to search the picture area for items there I have to back out and lose the life tokens it cost me to get in.

Any ideas as to how I can find any more pieces from the painting?

[Post New]by sassyntx on Feb 19, 15 2:35 PM
Hi Everyone! I'm wondering if anyone can help me with lining up the beer taps in Gobholme? It's for the tax permit or something like that. I can't seem to do anything with the "pipes" they give you - I can't move them in any direction. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Sassy

Kittene
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Kittene on Feb 20, 15 8:57 AM
Does anyone have any info on an update? Or does anyone think this is the end of the game? There is nothing I can do at this point and even though I sent a report many times about Rosetum Gardens and the 3rd area that will not open regardless of how many times it is played, no response, so advice is needed and a huge Thank You to all.

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Feb 24, 15 2:20 AM
Kittene wrote: Rosetum Gardens and the 3rd area that will not open regardless of how many times it is played, no response,

Have you checked all the mini games? They can sometimes hold the key to the next set of Quests sometimes opening the 3rd, 4th or 5th level of HOSs. Are all your buildings at level 5?

bronwyne55
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Aileaha Tor missing deer antler......

[Post New]by bronwyne55 on Mar 7, 15 9:54 AM
... where do I find it? I've entered all the levels and just need to find my last 6 sub levels. This one, two in Goblin Mines and the three in Dreamless Pond. I've really enjoyed playing the game

[Post New]by Dreamsmom on May 3, 15 7:59 AM
Not having any big problems, just want to know when you are going to let us talk and/or visit friends help them out for extra credit and give gifts, not the auction.

[Post New]by preshee on May 10, 15 11:23 AM
Im at the dark tower and don't know what to do to the dragon so I can get through the door if you can help me thank you.

[Post New]by Apryle1204 on May 12, 15 6:00 PM
Preshee,
That is the end of the current tasks and we are waiting for an update to continue the game.

[Post New]by berrylava on Jun 21, 15 12:23 PM
I know I joined this game super late but did they ever make it so friends can gift each other stuff?

[Post New]by Merela on Jun 28, 15 4:50 AM
Is there an update coming sometimes soon? because i've been playing this game for a long time but i'm stuck at the dark tower 1 floor trying to defeat the basilisk.

[Post New]by KathyE3886 on Jul 7, 15 3:32 PM
I'm trying to play Fahleed's minigame #2, but the screen surrounding the game is totally black--you can't see any of the numbers. Any suggestions?

Go to: