Some GOOD News?

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

Re:Some GOOD News?

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Jan 25, 14 7:49 AM
SilverHusky wrote:I've FINALLY got a Grumpyre incubating! I've wanted one for a long time. I love my Sox! I want an entire pack of them!

Congratulations!!!! On you new little black cloud (he's cute, but he looks so out of place on Ice) may he produce coins, shards, and new babies for you! AND a Sox too! I'm just green with envy....enjoy him!

***There's a new Ethereal Island circulating on Random kiddos. It only has Reebros and Gazths on it...the song is sublime...but, a few Sox would really mix in with it's haunting tune. I wanna copy cat it...lol

Edited on 01/25/2014 at 7:50:04 AM PST

sullyr33
Clownfish
Clownfish
615 Posts

[Post New]by sullyr33 on Jan 25, 14 11:06 AM
SilverHusky wrote:I've FINALLY got a Grumpyre incubating! I've wanted one for a long time. I love my Sox! I want an entire pack of them!

congrats

kimberph
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by kimberph on Jan 26, 14 10:19 AM
In breeding structures right now I have a Jeeode (my second), a Grumpyre (first), and I'm incubating a Nebulob (my first 2 element ethereal).

This is the second time I've had massive stacked up luck (I got my first three ethereals plus a Yool just in the last few weeks and all within about 48 hours).

Freaky, but what else would one expect from Monsters, right?

So, again, don't give up folks. I had over 2 months of no luck before this.

[Post New]by SilverHusky on Jan 26, 14 4:32 PM
Thank you for the congrats regarding the Sox and Grumpyre. Congrats to all of you upon your successes as well!

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Jan 27, 14 12:19 PM
I almost fell out of my chair just now. After many futile attempts at EITHER a shugabeats or shugavox for several weeks, I finally have a shugabeats in the nursery. I've been breeding a lot of duplicate shugabushes for both of them and I've been trying different deedges and furcorns to find the right ones for them. I've been staying with my original shugabush for one parent since he's gotten me all the rest of the family on one try. Funny thing is, the first time I tried a furcorn named Cooty, all I got was another furcorn named Cooty, so I named the parent Cootybad. So I tried the baby Cooty and finally got my shugabeats. He's now named Cootygood in case I want to try for another one. So I had two furcorns named Cooty. One breeding attempt worked and one didn't. So do the names matter in successful breedings? I can't say for sure but I won't diss those who claim they do because I've been able to get every quarrister I have using the same noggin/thumpies pairing. All I know for sure is that nothing is guaranteed in this game from one person's experience to another. Or even within one's own experience with their game. I'd gotten my first grumpyre and reebro long ago and have kept the parents and have been trying for a second of each using them and still come up empty. Of course I've tried other pairings but still come back to the originals. That "1%" still reflects the randomness of it all.

bettamom
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by bettamom on Jan 27, 14 2:26 PM
OH happy day my VOX is home today my i just love him !!!!!! AN AN AN I HAVE A SOX ! ALL in about 48 hrs. sorry cant stay an chat my new babys need me !!!!!!!!

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Jan 27, 14 3:29 PM
bettamom wrote:OH happy day my VOX is home today my i just love him !!!!!! AN AN AN I HAVE A SOX ! ALL in about 48 hrs. sorry cant stay an chat my new babys need me !!!!!!!!

Well, good for you, a sox and a vox! At least it's not another t-rox. (sorry, couldn't help myself)

DB_Guy
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by DB_Guy on Jan 27, 14 5:03 PM
FishyFemale wrote:
bettamom wrote:OH happy day my VOX is home today my i just love him !!!!!! AN AN AN I HAVE A SOX ! ALL in about 48 hrs. sorry cant stay an chat my new babys need me !!!!!!!!

Well, good for you, a sox and a vox! At least it's not another t-rox. (sorry, couldn't help myself)

Watch out, I may have break into my Dr. Seuss imitation - and you'll be soooooo-reeee.

1Doodles
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by 1Doodles on Jan 27, 14 6:27 PM
A happy day for me! I hatched my Sox today, it has a funny name, called Kakakow. Tried Trycats suggestion to use my newly hatched Sox with a reebro in the breeder and voila, another Sox is brewing.

I also got another Jeode in the breeder on Water Island. Bred with Shellbeat named Sethalo level 15 and Scups named Stickles level 14.

Now if I could just recreate my Reebro on air island, I would be ecstatic. Tried breeding a couple new Riffs for more romance in the air, but I guess they are not in the mood. Probably too darn cold, lol.

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Jan 27, 14 8:04 PM
DB_Guy wrote:
FishyFemale wrote:

Watch out, I may have break into my Dr. Seuss imitation - and you'll be soooooo-reeee.

Well....since you brought it up....

"I will not eat them in a box, I will not eat them with a fox."
"Well, good for you, a sox and a vox! At least it's not another t-rox."

Somehow, it doesn't flow the same way how Dr. Seuss wrote it.

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Jan 28, 14 7:58 AM
I gots some good news! Me! Me! Me!....well maybe not....

Sunday I got my own....real....living....breathing....noisy....Grumpyre! Daughter # 2 was over helping with the house...and I was in the kitchen cooking for us...when daughter #1 came by. She yelled through the house "Can't stay Mom! But, I brought you something!" and then she scooted out (ran and hid is what she did...still haven't seen her). Daughter # 2 said "Mom you better come look"....

There sitting in the middle of the room (looking more surprised than me) was a whooping 2.6 pound 3 month old coal black Chihuahua! He has a white bib, chin, and two back toes....and he made squeaking noises at me (a pathetic attempt at barking)...NOW everyone knows I don't want another dog! I am getting a cat! Cats don't need to go for a walk....they don't poop in the middle of your carpet...cats don't need a full time baby sitter! I DO NOT WANT A DOG (or even a poor imitation of one) !!!

So, I named my new Grumpyre toy "Squeak" ! Heaven help me......

Edited on 01/28/2014 at 8:00:16 AM PST

bettamom
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by bettamom on Jan 28, 14 8:14 AM
dear congrats i have a beautiful chihuahua boy! he is a rescue baby. an i would take another one in a heart beat! p. m. me.

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Jan 28, 14 3:18 PM
bettamom wrote:dear congrats i have a beautiful chihuahua boy! he is a rescue baby. an i would take another one in a heart beat! p. m. me.

Don't get me wrong...I love dogs...and just about everything else (except spiders...I drew the line at spiders for the kids...ewww!). With 4 kids and living in the country we had 4H'ers and then all the regular pets, we also had ferrets, crows, blue jays, wild skunks, chipmunks, snakes, rodents of all kinds, etc. I felt like Doctor Doolittle...lol.
With my health a cat would be better for me I too was thinking rescue of an older cat), but I now have a small bundle of trouble. Like a whirlwind Taz roaring through the house. We're already attached to each other...thank god puppies like to sleep so much! Naps..yeah! LOLOL

He's a good natured cuddling lap baby...that loves everyone...this is good in a Chihuahua! Smart as a whip and not much of a yapper..but, high pitched...ear shattering....nerve rubbing whine? He's got that down pat! Hence the name Squeak...besides being a pip. LOL

It's love...And right after I "smack" daughter #1....she gets a hug for bringing us together!

1luvgaming
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,003 Posts

[Post New]by 1luvgaming on Jan 28, 14 3:33 PM
NewMexShelly wrote: I felt like Doctor Doolittle...lol.

I know that feeling, I grew up on farm also. Animals everywhere. I proud of you for adjusting so quickly. You're a good forgiving Mom.

You do have to be mentally ready for that energetic
bundle of joy & poop tho.

Hope it loves your kitty the same way you are loving him.

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Jan 29, 14 12:00 AM
I sent off my first monster to Shugabush Island tonight!!! Yipppeeee! He looks sooo cute! He looks sooooo lonely! He sounds like a lost goose...honking and listening....honking and listening...hahaaa But, I got him there! Now I'm motivated...and the bakeries are smokin'!

***My little pot plant at a concert hall...how appropriate! LOLOL

[Post New]by redcloud33 on Jan 29, 14 2:44 AM
First thing, I just had to LAUGH TO TEARS just reading those posts, NewMexShelly, never had a dog, have two naughty she-cats, would have liked a horse or two if I wasn't born in Paris and always lived in cities (except for a short stay in Camargue, south of France, well we lived inside not in the country)..... but I can imagine you and the chihuahua quite well, there's one in my residence and it keeps yapping at my heels whenever I'm passing by...
But I wanted to tell you all I just scratched myself a Yool at the nursery scratch this morning, YEAH, couldn't believe my eyes first, it will be the second one on Cold, bought the first one as I could'nt resist its beard and antlers lolol, this second one is named Santlers, and I love him/her...
Have a nice day all of you happy fishes

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Jan 29, 14 7:44 AM
redcloud33 wrote:
But I wanted to tell you all I just scratched myself a Yool at the nursery scratch this morning, YEAH, couldn't believe my eyes first, it will be the second one on Cold, Have a nice day all of you happy fishes

You lucky dog...(oops Cat....no, no, no Yool!) ...you! See everyone their still out there! Don't give up hope! Today is my nursery scratch day too...I'm scratching in Water...wish this ole cat some luck with the Bunny! Who I will love and cuddle and pet his ears! (Looney Tunes)

My good news for the day is...(drum roll...pompoms cheering in the background) I finally bred my second Shugabush on Plant! Now... I can move Daddy Shuga to the island to start his new family!!!! I've been waiting a really long time...

Everyday something GOOD!! And today's not over yet.......

moncilla
Clownfish
Clownfish
794 Posts

[Post New]by moncilla on Jan 29, 14 11:07 AM
That IS good, Mexy!!! Now, breed an other one! They sound awfully good on Plant (and on Gold!), too!!!

Will_Bill1
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Will_Bill1 on Jan 29, 14 9:37 PM
Happy for you all.

Now for mine. I have been with MSM for about 2 months, love it, I have Plant, Cold, Air, Gold, and Shugabush. On Shug I have 1 each of the first 4 shugs and the fifth in the breeder.

OHH HAPPY DAY!!!!!!

skarabo
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by skarabo on Jan 30, 14 3:04 AM
I finally got Nebulob and Sugavox, both in one day hope this luck is contractive to other islands

Go to: