Re:Post your World Mosaics Chroma Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by desy1714 on Apr 25, 14 10:18 PM
ever since the last update, when i scroll a line to finish off (left or right click) it will show a mistake when its not. its hard to finish off with no mistakes when this keeps happening to me. I am playing on the new added levels, and the problem happens now and then,

Edited on 04/25/2014 at 10:30:04 PM PST

hraili
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by hraili on Apr 26, 14 6:39 AM
eskarina_ wrote:every time i send a life from my inbox, i lose one of the received lives from my inbox - an annoying bug in the game?

Today I won from the Lottery a life and while I sent lives to my friends, the Lottery life disappeared.

Shouldn't something be done about this bug?

bjcs319
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by bjcs319 on Apr 26, 14 7:47 AM
I just installed the most recent update - thank you. But, when I try to play, the "level number" does not show up. I have al the dots that show where the levels are, but no number, so I cannot access the level to play it. Help. I want to play the new levels. Thank you.

kbjc1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by kbjc1 on Apr 28, 14 8:02 AM
desy1714 wrote:ever since the last update, when i scroll a line to finish off (left or right click) it will show a mistake when its not. its hard to finish off with no mistakes when this keeps happening to me. I am playing on the new added levels, and the problem happens now and then,

This is also happening to me, esp. on level 180. It evens happens when I'm choosing to mark a single square. I am playing the PC game, and have gotten 3 stars on all levels up to this point. Very frustrating.

eskarina_
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by eskarina_ on May 9, 14 3:17 PM
hraili wrote:
eskarina_ wrote:every time i send a life from my inbox, i lose one of the received lives from my inbox - an annoying bug in the game?

Today I won from the Lottery a life and while I sent lives to my friends, the Lottery life disappeared.

Shouldn't something be done about this bug?

could you, please, give this matter your urgent attention

[Post New]by Peakdogs on May 11, 14 2:59 PM
I've played consistently ever since the game was released with no problems. However, I'm now getting the following error message:

Exception: Access Violation (code 0xc0000005) at address 005455FE in thread 2124
Module: WorldMosaicsChroma.exe
Logical Address: 0001:001445FE

1169F4B8 005455FE 0001:001445FE WorldMosaicsChroma.exe
Params: 005F2600 DF0B9015 1169FE2C 00620C24

StackWalk failed (error 299)

Is there a fix for this?

[Post New]by kteewill on May 11, 14 9:50 PM
I also am having the problem with false mistakes happening, didn't happen to me until level 200. Will there be a fix for this or will it have to wait til the next update?

[Post New]by larafla on May 15, 14 4:32 PM
how can I make the 'options' keep their X? I want to use the right and left buttons to switch the mouse. but each time I start - have to go into OPTIONS and check it off, it keeps on disappearing??

help

[Post New]by radagastslady on May 16, 14 10:29 AM
I keep getting fatal error message: Exception: Access Violation (code 0xc0000005) at address 005455FE in thread CE8

1214F4B8 005455FE 0001:001445FE WorldMosaicsChroma.exe
Params: 005F2600 382864BF 1214FE2C 00620C24

StackWalk failed (error 299) It was running fine on Wed, computer did regular updates. Windows 7,home. Thursday and since the above message when I try to play Chroma. Other games play ok.

[Post New]by miiiile on May 16, 14 11:49 AM
After I lost all 3 lives today, I get the message that wait time for next life is 176,590 mins!!! thats right, almost 177k minutes.

Can someone please explain what is going on and is this an official change?Thank you

lovintnt
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by lovintnt on May 16, 14 12:34 PM
I cannot get the latest update. It does not appear automatically and when I follow the instructions to update it manually, it says there are no updates. I know that I don't already have it because I got the email saying there was a new one before I completed the previous world (dinosaur) and I do not get the daily spin. I thought maybe it just needed to wait until I finished the current world, but still nothing.

[Post New]by BYRDSBYTE on May 22, 14 9:04 PM
kbjc1 wrote:
desy1714 wrote:ever since the last update, when i scroll a line to finish off (left or right click) it will show a mistake when its not. its hard to finish off with no mistakes when this keeps happening to me. I am playing on the new added levels, and the problem happens now and then,

This is also happening to me, esp. on level 180. It evens happens when I'm choosing to mark a single square. I am playing the PC game, and have gotten 3 stars on all levels up to this point. Very frustrating.

Glad to know I wasn't imagining this. While waiting for the next levels I replay to beat score and have no mistakes. Tough to do when the game does this.
Maybe they need more beta testers.

Edited on 05/22/2014 at 9:09:57 PM PST

Rekka
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by Rekka on May 24, 14 10:30 AM
Today the BF app. queued the game for activation for some reason. When I clicked the button I've got an error, saying I need to be signed in for that. I did. But the error kept coming back, I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but that didn't helped. Any idea, anyone?

vinhn
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by vinhn on May 31, 14 6:32 PM
I am still getting a fatal error message when I try to start playing World Mosaics Chrome, I love this game very much, but since I get that fatal error I can not play this game any more, please help me To fix this issue, below is the message:

FATAL ERROR:

An unexpected error has occured!

Exception: Access Violation (code 0xc0000005) at address 005455FE in thread 18D8

12EDF4B8 005455FE 0001:001445FE WorldMosaicsChroma.exe
Params: 005F2600 5A8DDF5B 12EDFE2C 00620C24

StackWalk failed (error 299)

EAX:12EDF3D8 EBX:00000000 ECX:00000000 EDX:12EDF3F0 ESI:03C93EC8 EDI:00000000
EIP:005455FE ESP:12EDF3B8 EBP:12EDF4B8
CS:0023 SS:002B DS:002B ES:002B FS:0053 GS:002B
Flags:00010206

Windows Ver: NT 6.1 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
DX9 Ver: 6.1.7601.17514
DSound Ver: 6.1.7600.16385

Product: World Mosaics Chroma
Version: v1.0.3
Time Loaded: 00:00:02
Fullscreen: Yes
Primary ThreadId: 1A18

vinhn
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by vinhn on May 31, 14 6:33 PM
Can I buy this game? If so how can I buy?

gvierg
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by gvierg on Jun 11, 14 8:35 AM
game just steals my hard earned lives (play daily for the lottery). also will never know how we ended up with dinosaurs. story can't be read again, unless playing each level all over again (and changeover never). hence won't touch last 2 levels still new awaited update, hence just stuck on my 594 stars.

[Post New]by cledger561 on Jun 14, 14 7:55 AM
I'm getting really tired of all of the technical issues with these "Free to Play" games. First Dark Manor and now WMC.

Everytime I get a request to send a life, it takes away my 1 of my lives. Often, when I select to send a life to someone, the request continues to stay in my inbox and every time I click on it, there goes another life. Plus, if I get a life from someone and I don't use it within a week, it disappears.

Would love to be able to retain the life that I get from other players. I don't always have time to sit and play for hours at a time to use them all up, but when I do, they're gone and I end up only playing for a short while. This game is getting to be more of a hassle than fun. Please fix it!

wahoo3107
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by wahoo3107 on Jun 16, 14 6:26 AM
I have played all 200 levels, and now I want to go back and collect the missing stars. However, each screen I go to is missing some of the levels off the top of the screen, and I can't seem to find a way to get to them. It's like the resolution has changed or something. I've tried changing the options, but to no avail. Has this happened to anyone else?

[Post New]by beebomb on Jul 2, 14 10:14 AM
When cashing in lives from friends, chroma always takes from the bottom of this list, no matter who sent the life. If I click the received life again, it takes a 2nd life from the sender! Have heard from friends that they have not received any of the lives I've sent, and they don't deduct from my count. What is going on? Don't want friends to think I'm stealing lives, or just ignoring them! bfg please fix

[Post New]by beebomb on Jul 7, 14 5:57 AM
It happened AGAIN. Sent friend a life, yet game took my life I won in Lottery

Go to: