scavenger hunt

PTBT
Catfish
Catfish
1,659 Posts

Re:scavenger hunt

[Post New]by PTBT on Feb 11, 14 10:51 PM
If you have the gold, you can get the 7 day boost also and will make it 8X. Made 6M silver in the first 5 hours...

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

[Post New]by moosetracker on Feb 12, 14 1:08 AM
I got the snow globe in the ticker also.. It was the one & only time I played.. I hit it by mistake and was cursing myself because it had been weeks since I had played and was rusty.. It was the 2nd item that was requested.. I think I died on the third or fourth item because I didn't know where it was.. Wheew !

I got everything but the anchor last night. I left the anchor for this morning.. I hope it will not be elusive. I was hoping to get all but a mammal thinking that would be a better item to leave as a scene could offer multiples.. Alas, the anchor last night proved elusive.. Hopefully better luck this morning.

Zoppy
Herring
Herring
396 Posts

[Post New]by Zoppy on Feb 12, 14 2:04 AM
I got it! I got lucky and it came up early in a lightning blitz. I think it looks really cool.

Epiphyte
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Epiphyte on Feb 12, 14 2:16 AM
Haven't seen these mentioned yet, but I'm pretty tired so maybe I missed it! In papa legba's voodoo shop, the rat and bat counted as mammals and the knife as a weapon; soul of the bayou: dog and possum. Also, skunk and the golf club (but not the baseball bat, although that would've been my third sports item) in swampy bottom. I did the hunt in five scenes: papa legba's, soul of the bayou, swampy b., the gypsy and haunted house (pretty much all the weapons). One advantage of being new- still playing these scenes

frosteen
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by frosteen on Feb 13, 14 11:36 AM
For those who asked...
The snow globe is in the voodoo scene, left side, bottom, on table next to jelly beans.
The good news is I have only 1 mammal to go and 5 weapon (as of last night). The bad news is I can't back to play until tonight!!!
Seriously, work is starting to interfere with my hunting.
Good luck to all and happy day-before Valentines

Go to: