Re:Post your TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Raincliff's Phantoms Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Feb 23, 14 10:51 AM
In Detective mode, the cursor is not supposed to change at all but it is constantly changing as you move it over items. I got annoyed at the first scene so I stopped playing. Can anyone tell me if this gets fixed?

Slow and jerky like many others....

[Post New]by IceBoxJ on Mar 2, 14 9:40 AM
Bigfish please retest this one. Way too many players having this problem. Slow jerkey play that immediately ceases once the game is closed. All other bigfish games run fine.

roxycavalier
Stingray
Stingray
5,621 Posts

Re:Post your TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Raincliff's Phantoms Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by roxycavalier on Mar 3, 14 11:46 PM
No one is going to fix the problems with this game. Move on to something else. Always Always do the trial before purchasing and for those that have already bought this game and are having problems make BigFish refund your money. They
are a BBB member with a supposedly triple A rating so they should live up to that.
They used to put customers first. Anyone can file a complaint with the BBB.

elmira78
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by elmira78 on Mar 10, 14 8:12 AM
The main game played with no problems, but the bonus chapter has issues, the first being that you don't get the picture or the ingredients list from Andre. Per other users' tips the only way around this is to play the bonus chapter on casual mode. Very disappointing, as all the extra sparkles, etc in casual mode are very irritating to those of us who love a challenge.

[Post New]by ValerianRomeo on Mar 11, 14 7:00 PM
As requested on the thread for Detective Quest: The Crystal Slipper, I am posting here. This game is playing very jerky and slow. I turned off the custom cursor and special effects and while the mouse movement is not restrained, the images are still very slow and jerky. The game is unplayable in this way. Is there any hope of a further fix? I'm playing on a Win 7 64bit with 8Gb RAM - everything else runs smoothly and well, except this game.

Juicey08
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Juicey08 on Mar 12, 14 4:25 PM
I played this game fine for two weeks, now all of a sudden it is slow and jerky. I don't think it is my system as it worked fine at first. This needs to be investigated.

[Post New]by pntty519 on Mar 16, 14 8:47 PM
I am not sure how to ask for help..... so I am just reaching out. I got a HO games that I cant find the title to play it again. It had 2 children and a mother in water tubes and you had to release them by playing the game.... does anyone have any idea to help this old lady remember what the title of the game was.

Also I played a game that had a cartoon type mother that was over weight and stuck in bed. She made her son cut her toe nails, pluck her chin hairs and squeeze her zits....... anyone remember the title to this game..... I would love your help TY

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Mar 19, 14 3:47 AM
pntty519 wrote:I am not sure how to ask for help..... so I am just reaching out. I got a HO games that I cant find the title to play it again. It had 2 children and a mother in water tubes and you had to release them by playing the game.... does anyone have any idea to help this old lady remember what the title of the game was.

Also I played a game that had a cartoon type mother that was over weight and stuck in bed. She made her son cut her toe nails, pluck her chin hairs and squeeze her zits....... anyone remember the title to this game..... I would love your help TY
I know exactly what game that is - I could never forget that one Both your memories, the people in the water and the mother in the bed, are from Escape from Ravenhearst.

IPMP
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by IPMP on Mar 23, 14 6:02 PM
1st time I played the game, the bag of sunflwoer seeds doesnt work; I just cannot pick it.
I've create a new profile and begin the game; In my new (2nd) profile I cannot acess the square in the police post. NOW I've desinstal game and re-instal; let's see what happens... Anybody had the same complains? Thanks for you attention

kate21677
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by kate21677 on Jul 26, 14 8:57 AM
I have had no problems with the game until it's time to put the key in the ambulance door and my cursor is the magnifying glass and it's that way on the screen and the inventory, so I can't pick anything up. It keeps talking about how cold it is, but how can I warm her up if I can't pick up anything??? ;-)
Anyone have any ideas?

Volauvent
Manatee
Manatee
3,757 Posts

[Post New]by Volauvent on Aug 10, 14 11:57 AM
asail wrote:I could not earn the achievement for finishing all the mini games without a skip because the game where you make the potion would not work. I could not pick up the blue test tube or the green one to make the mixture. Therefore I had to skip. Has anyone else had this problem?

Oh yeah. That's why I am here. I've never had any problems with Mystery Tracker games - an auto buy for me - but I cannot get past the dang test tubes in this one.

System: XP, older'n God's old house cat. Plenty of memory, so that's not the problem that I can see.

I saw that the original Raincliff is uber glitchy, but I ran through it, no sweat.

ASIDE: Dunno how developers deal with all the different computer configs and components. I know this one is sort of mashed together with components from the ancient heap, some as much as 5 years older than the assembly, which was 2 years older than the day I bought it at CompUSA or Circuit City. But she's still hangin' in there. Amazing.

[Post New]by lilbelle on Dec 20, 14 5:13 AM
asail wrote:I could not earn the achievement for finishing all the mini games without a skip because the game where you make the potion would not work. I could not pick up the blue test tube or the green one to make the mixture. Therefore I had to skip. Has anyone else had this problem?

Same here, and almost a full year since the original post.

Edited on 12/20/2014 at 5:15:51 AM PST

[Post New]by Chocolatier48 on Mar 6, 15 6:19 PM
I can't get the candle in the HOS in Prince Vittori's room. All the other objects were available. Without getting the candle, I can't complete the HOS and acquire whatever object will allow me to continue. I've quit the game, restarted it, and still the same problem. Can anyone help me to fix this? thanks

[Post New]by Buddy0314 on Mar 7, 15 9:30 AM
Me too Chocolatier48! I don't want to have to start over.....

[Post New]by charlotte3 on Mar 9, 15 7:50 PM
I can't take the candle either. iPad air2

[Post New]by Buddy0314 on Mar 10, 15 7:23 PM
I restarted and still can't retrieve the candle. I have an iPad air.....

[Post New]by Didohsu on Mar 11, 15 9:19 AM
In chaper5, at arch, I can't take the "EAGLA", no mater how I touch it, it only shows " the workmanship here is lovely. This place.........................."
I checked the walk through, just open the helmet and take "EAGLE"
I opened the helmet, but can't take it, who can tell me what's wrong.
My game is ipad game.

[Post New]by Malmaison on Mar 14, 15 9:30 PM
Same - it won't let me take the eagle at the arch so I can't progress any further and basically can't finish the game. I have quit the app, restarted etc. but with no luck. Very frustrating. IPad Air.

[Post New]by dewannalindo on Mar 17, 15 6:55 PM
I can't get the candle in the HOS in Prince Vittori's room. All the other objects were available. Without getting the candle, I can't complete the HOS and acquire whatever object will allow me to continue. I've quit the game, restarted it, and still the same problem. I am using iPad Air 2.

Go to: