Did you notice ...

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

Re:Did you notice ...

[Post New]by FishyFemale on May 4, 14 8:14 AM
KittChaos wrote:While the same moody music plays in each area, the ambient sounds within the music changes? The sounds are actually in the music, because if you mute the music you can't hear them.

I just noticed this thread and had to reply to this post. I personally have found the music to be boring but I didn't want to mute all of it so I've kept it at the lowest volume, but I LOVE all the ambient sounds and have it cranked all the way up! That's fine and dandy except when I entered Mirror Lake for the first time and encountered the kraken. The flowers appeared simultaneously in a perfect vertical line between its tentacles and I was so anxious to collect them before they faded that I missed the soft spot on the third one and inadvertently activated the damn thing. The combined sound and animation startled me so much I damn near fell out of my chair.

I apologize for my salty (pun intended) language but needless to say, I now turn the volume down all the way on my speakers whenever I enter Mirror Lake again.

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on May 4, 14 8:29 AM
In between the crypt and the over turned wagon in the stones.
There is a face of a lion ... 2 red eyes, grass for whiskers.
You got to tilt your head to the right just a little bit to see it!

Edited on 05/04/2014 at 1:00:17 PM PST

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on May 4, 14 12:49 PM
Did you see in the Underground Grotto the egg in front of the crock? click it and a baby crock pops out so that makes HIM a HER a Mama Crock bewareeeeeeeeeee.

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on May 6, 14 1:23 PM
There are 3 letters/pages/parchment's with out dates.
Dungeon Of The Curshed ( beside the skulls I think)
Keeper Of Wishes (beside the floating Keeper)
Cristian The Bard ( behind him).

Post later if I find any more

[Post New]by Pagan_Twylight on May 6, 14 2:40 PM
It is strange how different people see different things. I don't see a lion between the crypt and the wagon...I see a woman's face. It morphs into a flower and then back, so I will sit and just tap it if I am waiting for a third flower, which sometimes takes awhile to turn up, if I miss the first one, and often it will conveniently just turn into that third one...and the flower goes up before I know it. LOL.

Pagan

Bedazzles
Clownfish
Clownfish
567 Posts

[Post New]by Bedazzles on May 15, 14 3:40 PM
For players who have opened the Mystery Chamber....

When you enter the Mystery Chamber with both HOS active..dont play them right away, just sit and watch the Keeper of the Wishes...she gets sucked down into the Chamber area and quickly pops back out..I have watched her with one or both HOS charging and it doesnt seem to happen, except when both scenes are active...

1st time I saw it I was like whoa whats going on....it might take a couple minutes or so for it to happen...but it is fun to watch!!!

Sorry if someone else has posted about this as I dont remember ever seeing it...but then I dont read every single post...

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 15, 14 4:39 PM
The "new and improved" chamberlain is looking a bit moth-eaten in parts?! Couldn't have happened to a nice guy .

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on May 15, 14 6:01 PM
Yes it is true,
First time I saw it I was ?????????
But then when I replayed the Chamber she did it again, yep fun to watch.
We need to change her name lol she can't keep a wish if she keeps getting sucked into that *Hover* lol.
Now you see her ..... now you don't.... now you see her.
OMG Bedazzles the SPIRAL got her call 411

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on May 16, 14 1:34 PM
I just noticed that when you read the post... you don't have to worry about what ones you read or skiped over because when you read a post the blue dot will turn white cool so you will know you read that post that day.

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on May 16, 14 2:04 PM
Thanks for your info eastendteddy, didn't know that, about the blue dot.

And thanks Bedazzle, I hadn't noticed, she(?) is sucked up through the key-hole, funny, just like the transformation of the Chamberlain, I thought, what the ...?!

I'm glad this thread I once started can still be continued. The problem is, we take (make?) no time to "look", but there is a lot to see.

Please Friends, keep your eyes open to find the little differences in the game, why this makes this game so beautiful to play.

Post your findings here, with a little humor, so we can all enjoy and laugh about, thank you all.

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on May 16, 14 2:20 PM
Did you notice ..Skull Pete with his skin on when he grins it looks like he has gas

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on May 16, 14 2:37 PM
You're absolutely right tigress!

Every dead body (Pete must have been dead for ages) produces a lot of gas.
I suppose he's now sitting on his own gasbell! Maybe that's why he looks a little bit uncomfortable.

Edited on 05/16/2014 at 2:40:17 PM PST

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on May 16, 14 3:27 PM
Duncan_14all wrote:You're absolutely right tigress!

Every dead body (Pete must have been dead for ages) produces a lot of gas.
I suppose he's now sitting on his own gasbell! Maybe that's why he looks a little bit uncomfortable.

TFF Duncan...Thanks I just spit my hot chocolate all over my monitor

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on May 16, 14 6:06 PM
Wait I have an idea.... ouch that hurt....maybe we can bottle all that gas and sell it to * NASA* for there next flight to Mars ... new name for Tootin Patookie Pete....

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on May 16, 14 6:14 PM
Your welcom Duncan,, in between the HOS'S I spend my waiting time stocking up and collecting flower I also go almost blind looking at almost every detail in the areas .... being an artist will do that to you lol.... looking for imperfection is habit forming ..... when I find more and I am sure there are goodies I mean not imperfections because this game is D**N near perfect....... I sound like a brown noser lmao no no no no I am a blue noser I swear.....will explain that if ever asked

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on May 16, 14 6:24 PM
Yea you are Randy...
Nova Scotia eh

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on May 16, 14 6:28 PM
Did you notice that the Daily Quest ...." Gnome Spy" would take you 26 hrs. to complete if you didn't use any gems

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on May 16, 14 6:58 PM
tigress1_2u wrote:Did you notice that the Daily Quest ...." Gnome Spy" would take you 26 hrs. to complete if you didn't use any gems

If you play the HOS scenes in a certain order and manner and already have enough inventory to open the chests it actually takes a miminum of 20 hours (without Diamonds). (trust me I've done it twice). Minimum of 27 Hours if you had no inventory and had to find all the items for chests in HOS and provided that the find paths actually worked (even then it is impossible).

What were they thinking in creating the Gnome Spy daily quest I will never know.

The only way I was able to even do this was because my cats got me up really early in the morning so I want ahead and opened the game to find the first quest was the Gnome Spy. This happened twice. It is highly unlikely I'll be able to ever do another one. If I see it again I'm just going to skip it.

Silver Hawk

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on May 16, 14 8:38 PM
You would be so very right tigress a very proud one at that....
OMG ~~~ silver are you serious????? 20 hours ???? so you mean I have to cram the rest of my day.. work.. eat.. sleep... bath... housework(with sis) potty... walk the dog... feed the cats... do the litter box...and any thing else I am missing here into 4 HOURS????
Up till I read your post silver I thought I had a life well there goes that theory out the window %&^$&$^%%&^(&(&%^&$%

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on May 16, 14 11:13 PM
Well I was thinking sleep in those 4 hours would be better than cleaning the litter box.

Go to: