Re:Post your TECH ISSUES for Demigods here

[Post New]by lesliekennedy on Feb 28, 14 12:57 PM
I'm getting a error on this game. I close the game and now It will not load that's were the error comes up please help. I purchase the game I want my moneys worth.

amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

[Post New]by amj0963 on Feb 28, 14 10:25 PM
love the game but it is just so slow loading between levels and the workers take forever to get to what they are supposed to do.

[Post New]by valeriecbaker on Mar 2, 14 7:05 PM
Demigods won't load. error message reads could not load:/content/sound/buttonOver.ogg

My system windows 7 meets all requirements for this game. The only problem I could figure out is I don't have speakers attached to my computer but that didn't make a difference on other games. Suggestions?

Level 25 continuously crashes

[Post New]by amandajgraham on Mar 3, 14 4:35 PM
I'm having a nightmare trying to get through level 25 but keep getting an Error: Access Violation .....tried to read from...... message. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling games manager and the game itself but no joy. Getting very frustrated. Please someone help me before I go completely bald!!!!!

MrsCs3
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by MrsCs3 on Mar 6, 14 1:52 PM
My game keeps freezing and crashing... I have done the uninstall and reinstall
and it is still doing this...
like the game
Please help..

reeney132
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by reeney132 on Mar 7, 14 5:53 AM
I don't usually complain. My computer is new and I am also having problems. Won't load level 6 I get an error message. To bad I liked this game. With so many complaints I hope they get a fix soon it has been more than a month. Why is this game still available to purchase???

MrsCs3
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by MrsCs3 on Mar 10, 14 5:06 PM
I can not get this game to play on level 25. not only does it freezzs but then it crashes my computer. Nothing responds...

ALSO TIRED OF NO ANSWERS. I HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MAY PEOPLE HAVING TECK PROBLEMS WITH 1 GAME.

HELP PLEASE OR I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

reeney132
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by reeney132 on Mar 12, 14 11:17 AM
I followed the instructions for the update. I did not have an update notice on the side panel so I clicked on the cog selected maual looked for updates and it said I didn't have updates. i am starting to get a little upset.

[Post New]by marianne19103 on Mar 16, 14 10:47 AM
Demigods won't load. error message reads could not load:/content/sound/buttonOver.ogg

I am also experiencing this issue

JamiSings
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by JamiSings on Mar 27, 14 11:44 AM
I can't get past level 16. As soon as the ship is raised I get an error message.

[Post New]by jrmrfl13 on Apr 8, 14 11:31 AM
I am also stuck on level 16. When the ship comes up from the water at the end of the level, I receive an access violation error and the game closes. I have updated the game and uninstalled/reinstalled and I am still having this issue.

[Post New]by soldiersmoll on Apr 11, 14 2:03 AM
So Slow and 1 level (23 I think) just stops and it happens so often it took me all day to get through it. This happens on other levels too but not for as long. It is so full of glitches it really was not ready for release.
Playing on a windows laptop

[Post New]by msjani on Apr 11, 14 2:47 AM
Level 1-9 won't let me pass it says keep going and there is no where to go....I basically paid almost 15$ for this game and I want my money back

[Post New]by msjani on Apr 11, 14 2:49 AM
should have e come to the forum before I paid for this game...

[Post New]by Maysnowflake55 on May 23, 14 3:35 PM
Demigods: Level 25 freezes, then says Error Access violation, I have deleted the game, reinstalled but nothing helps. Is there a solution. Or does anyone have an answer. Is there a money back guarantee if the game doesn't work.

I have quite a few games from BFG and others. Please tell me something.

Maysnowflake55

Go to: