cash strapped

Vlania
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,160 Posts

Re:cash strapped

[Post New]by Vlania on Mar 13, 14 1:20 PM
Okay, heads up people. In "mini games steal coins" thread (March 9?), this person says that fungus hut isn't paying out correctly and is miscounting the total at the top. Keep track and don't play if this is happening.

[Post New]by DaisyMaeDriver on Mar 13, 14 4:22 PM
I've been playing it steadily for about 2 weeks now. The only time I had a problem was when the 'puter froze on me mid-play and I had to shut down. So far it has consistently been handing out the correct change and stars.....

Cinders31
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by Cinders31 on Mar 14, 14 11:24 PM
I agree 100%. I am always cash poor.
however.... we must remember that this is a free to play game and they will only make these if they are making money.
They want us to buy coins. That is why the game is the way it is.

Vlania
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,160 Posts

[Post New]by Vlania on Mar 15, 14 9:35 PM
Of course, you're right, Cinders but hopefully we that are too poor to buy to play will be offset by those who can.

[Post New]by kwinky313 on Mar 20, 14 12:31 AM
To Thayenna: Wow, thanks so much for the tip. Actually I'm not sure if I should thank you or curse you because now there's no reason to stop playing at all LOL All the coins and experience I need, just by playing a minigame over and over :-) The experience points then helps me level up and refill my energy to play the HOGs. Now I can stop when I want to instead of the game making me stop.Thanks again!

Shirm1
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Shirm1 on Mar 26, 14 9:14 AM
DearThayenna: I note that you had the same probem that I have now. All the current quests require that I spend a lot of coins AND my own money!!. My friend number is 7898, my name is Kahmir and I would appeciate any help you can give me. Thank you.

Shirm1
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Shirm1 on Mar 26, 14 4:50 PM
To add to my post to Thayenna:, I require 94,500 coins to finish all the quests and donations I need to make. It's a shame that it costs so much to play this game.

christina1533
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by christina1533 on Mar 27, 14 7:13 PM
I totally agree with you. I was on the fence about this game for the longest time; I absolutely loved the for-purchase Awakening HOG games. But this free to play game in the series has soured me to all of them now. I need way too many coins to complete most of my quests, and after seeing the next Festival quest tonight (buying a bunch of decorations for the castle), I think I've finally made up my mind: this game isn't fun, it's way too frustrating, it takes way too much time to make any progress in it, and so, sadly, I think I'm done. We'll see how I feel after a couple of days of not playing, but at this point, I don't know what would be my motivation to open up the game again.

Except I'm really going to miss seeing glimpses of that pocket dragon...

Shirm1 wrote:To add to my post to Thayenna:, I require 94,500 coins to finish all the quests and donations I need to make. It's a shame that it costs so much to play this game.

[Post New]by DestinyStarr7 on Mar 27, 14 7:23 PM
Oh yeah, I'm at level 21 and still haven't started the quest to upgrade the castle lamps and statue--both around 12,000 and 10,000 respectively--so it's just been sitting there while new ones pop up. Everything is EXTREMELY expensive with not enough resources to obtain money, or resources themselves for that fact of the matter! You really have to scrounge and save to even get remotely close to the high priced tasks and items.

Shirm1
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Shirm1 on Apr 5, 14 8:09 PM
It's a shame we can't all stop playing until they fix it or make it a little easier to play because so many people love playing it.

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Apr 6, 14 4:29 AM
Everybody goes through the part of the game where it seems all they want is money. That part is in all FTPs, pretty much. Theyenna has clued us all in on a great way to make money, so I don't understand why people are complaining and saying they're going to quit. A whole lot of us managed to make it through the hard money parts of the game before the card game became available and we did it without spending real money. Once you're through that part everything becomes too easy so you should try to enjoy that part while you're doing it. Don't worry about rushing through or soon you will be out of quests like a lot of us

Go to: