Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Lindar1949 on Mar 16, 14 6:59 PM
I AM AT THE PART OF THE GAME WHERE i AM TRYING TO MAKE a healing potion for the bear. I need the last ingredient, which is miseltoe. To get it I must put the crow token on the book and it will not allow me to do it. Cannot continue game without the potion. Please help. Linda 1949 or Sea Anemone

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by classiccars on Mar 17, 14 7:10 PM
I am at the windmill. When I went to the well and clicked on the red scrap it disappeared but did not go to my inventory so I cannot get the small key. Cannot proceed any further without it. Can you give me any help or do I need to re-install and start all over? I own the game.
Thank you

[Post New]by TEDNSONIC on Mar 28, 14 8:40 AM
im stuck where you have to dye the wig it wont let me go back to get the berries from the square HELP

Talania1
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Talania1 on Mar 28, 14 1:04 PM
I am also stuck at the point where I need to dye the wig and it will not let me leave the room.

[Post New]by Traveler_1 on Mar 29, 14 7:53 AM
I am stuck in the bedroom where Lilly is at. It won't let me leave to go back to the square. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and I still get stuck in the same spot.

pia1947
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by pia1947 on Mar 31, 14 1:08 PM
I'm stuck there too!!!

tonic12
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by tonic12 on Mar 31, 14 4:47 PM
I am stuck in the bedroom too it is very irritating.

[Post New]by cybdonna on Apr 1, 14 8:17 AM
Me too!! Stuck in Lily's bedroom.

I have 2/3 clips, 1/2 pins, tulle. and mint leaves. I need to leave the room to get the berries, but I can't get out and Hint doesn't work anymore.

Obviously a game glitch judging from how many people posted the same problem. Help please?!

I have the regular version ... not collector's, if that makes a difference.

Edited on 04/01/2014 at 8:18:37 AM PST

[Post New]by f3abbott on Apr 1, 14 6:37 PM
I'M STUCK AT THE SAME PLACE! RE INSTALLING DOESN'T HELP! DON'T TELL ME I HAVE TO START AT THE BEGINNING AGAIN! ISN'T THERE A SOLUTION TO THIS???

[Post New]by dmg12345 on Apr 2, 14 8:12 AM
The trick to this is to not touch the chess piece. later yoou will recieve a new base then you can touch it.

[Post New]by MacGamerNelle on Apr 6, 14 7:27 PM
Same issue as everyone else who is stuck in the bedroom, needing to get the berries for the hair dye but not able to leave. Hint doesn't work, and no other locations on the map are available. Help!

[Post New]by Mikemechanic1 on Jun 30, 14 4:44 AM
I'm also stuck in the bedroom.

stuck at chapter 7 darn snake

[Post New]by MargiD62 on Nov 3, 14 4:50 AM
roodypoo wrote:I scared the snake off and put the copper hand on the board and it keeps telling me to scare the snake off before I can move the hand. I have shut everything down and tried to play and I used the guide (I hate to do it but I was stuck) but it doesn't tell me anything more than I have done. please help I am almost done with this!!

I have the same issue ...help!!

[Post New]by Primaken on Nov 16, 14 1:55 PM
I have been playing the game for awhile. I have gone in and out of the game several times and every time I go out and then go back in the game sends me to ITunes store, then I have to get out of that and go back in. This is bothersome but I would be able to get back in. But now I have a new issue. I'm building the sieve, I put the rule on and the close pins but when I click on the sieve to pick it up the game crashes. I would like to finish the game can you tell me what I can do to fix it.

Thanks,
Nancy Hatch

[Post New]by Alex_sama on Apr 13, 15 8:55 PM
I got an impossible domino puzzle.

[Removed by Moderator]

If you look at the rop right corner, there is one part that is separated from the rest of the board. Is there any way I can reset the puzzle? I was going for the domino achievement and I am almost at the end...

Edited on 04/14/2015 at 8:44:16 AM PST

Go to: