jerryaa
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Post your Call of Atlantis: Treasures of Poseidon Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by jerryaa on Apr 28, 14 4:04 PM
graceloym wrote:Game keep crashing in Level 10 when putting the crystal back together, tried uninstalled and re-installed but not working, it's very frustrating!!!

So I see a lot of people with the same bitches as I have. Has anyone gotten a satisfactory answer from BFG?

Re:Post your Call of Atlantis: Treasures of Poseidon Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Grammajan_57 on May 5, 14 12:17 PM
Jincy wrote:I'm having the same problems most of the others are having--game works fine until a certain stage in Phoenicia; I click on an item and the game closes and it's back to the BF page. Happens over and over. I see there's supposed to have been a "new build" for downloads after April 3, but I downloaded this game a few days ago and the problem remains.

If this can't be fixed, I want to be credited for this game.

Same issue here. At least after reading all of these posts I know it's not only me!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

[Post New]by eastwest on May 21, 14 9:05 PM
So I see that virtually every post here has the same problem but I see no posts or responses from BF with a fix. Mine throws me out at Troy Level 10. I haven't made any changes to my computer and in fact played this for a couple of hours earlier today with no problem. Yippee!

[Post New]by lovedogs1011 on May 22, 14 10:23 PM
I too have downloaded the game at least 5 times and still having problems.
I like the game but I'm getting frustrated.

larrywho
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by larrywho on Jun 2, 14 5:26 AM
yelwbkrd35 wrote:This question isnt about crashes or freezes. The game will shut off go back to bfg app where I have to start the game over again. going thru preliminary original choices as before. The game will then resume back to the level again.. this is happening every 15-20 of play time. starting to be tirering. otherwise game play is fine. gees havent a clue with this one. tanx for yr help

The game is still crashing. I recently downloaded this game and it has crashed twice when play a level. I should have the latest fix. I run windows 7 64 bit OS.

[Post New]by Tinkatoy3000 on Jul 8, 14 5:57 AM
The same thing also happens to me when I am on Level 5 which is Babylon it also closes on me too. I tried everything nothing seems to work. So what I am trying to do since Big Fish does not have Call of Atlantis: Treasures of Poseidon Collectors Edition I am trying that out to see if that works. The differences between the two is one has a different level for each city like Babylon level 5, Egypt 6, ect. and the Collectors Edition is not like that. I am in the city of Greece and the level I am on I think is 8.

[Post New]by Tinkatoy3000 on Jul 10, 14 3:43 PM
I tried the Collectors Edition Call of Atlantis: Treasures of Poseidon and there is nothing wrong with that game software. That might be your answer on how to solve that problem. Ask Big Fish to see if they can carry that game software.

[Post New]by JCHolcomb on Aug 26, 14 12:37 PM
yelwbkrd35 wrote:This question isnt about crashes or freezes. The game will shut off go back to bfg app where I have to start the game over again. going thru preliminary original choices as before. The game will then resume back to the level again.. this is happening every 15-20 of play time. starting to be tirering. otherwise game play is fine. gees havent a clue with this one. tanx for yr help

I see this problem was first reported here back in March. I just installed the game, and am having the same problem. I play the game for 5-7 minutes, and it just quits and dumps me back to the desktop or the BFG app, wherever I had started it from. I don't see any crash events in the system event logs, and the game will start right back up without any problems. I tried ALL of the trouble shooting tips that were suggested, but no help. Actually, the game wouldn't start at all when I tried to run it in XP compatibility mode.

I do have the game installed on a different drive than the default C: drive. I can try reinstalling it there if you think that would help.

I have a home-built PC, running Windows 7 Pro, Service Pack 1. Hardware includes an i7-4790K CPU, Nvidia GTX 760 graphics card, 16GB RAM, sound card integrated on the Gigabyte Gaming7 motherboard. All drivers are up to date. No issues with any other game I've installed on it so far.

Edited on 08/26/2014 at 12:38:04 PM PST

[Post New]by sledgehammer1 on Oct 3, 14 11:27 AM
Any fix for this as of yet.

[Post New]by SWcollector50 on Dec 5, 14 5:54 AM
Here it is, December 5th, and still no fix? I believe I was able to complete the entire game twice but now I'm having the same problem as everyone else in this forum. Really disappointed in BFG. It's not as if they don't know there's a problem!

carnick
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by carnick on Dec 18, 14 5:30 AM
I have the same problem of crashing, I just bought this game yesterday and I played all the first stage without any problems, is crashed at the end of the first city when trying to put the inventory in their places. This is very frustrating, I am going to ask for my money back. I am not paying for a game that doesn't work.

carnick
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by carnick on Dec 23, 14 6:11 PM
Hi again. I had the same shut off problem with this game. I deleted the game completely and downloaded it again and used another name to start the game. I was afraid when I arrived at the place it shutted off but it continued whithout any problems, I have now started my fourth journey and still no problems. I hope it will keep working. You won't loose nothing for trying, I really love this game. Have a nice day.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Dec 24, 14 2:13 PM
Hey there

I'm really sorry to see the game is crashing! I would strongly recommend checking out the help article below for steps to troubleshoot crashing issues:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the issue continues, or if you've already tried those steps, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and one of our Reps will be more than happy to help!

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by djfergy on Jun 18, 15 8:06 AM
It seems like a bunch of us have the same problem. Has anyone found a solution for this?

Go to: