rara3462
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Re:Post your TECH ISSUES for The Others here

[Post New]by rara3462 on Mar 20, 14 10:31 AM
deejae101 wrote:
crispypot wrote:hi all i too bought this game without trying and had problems with the intro and using the scalpel, it just will not play on my computer, i`m running XP, it will however play on my dad`s laptop running windows 7 i noticed another fishy had problems running it on XP but played fine on windows 8 so is it an XP problem do we think ??? i`m aware xp`s tech support will cease in april and was advised to upgrade to 7 or 8 or invest in a new computer eek !!! Bad times .... all other fishy`s with problems, are you also running xp ??

Yes I'm running XP and having problems.

Hi I'm having problems & I'm running on 7

[Post New]by feenix2011 on Mar 21, 14 5:53 PM
I used a punch code on this game and boy am I sorry!! First of all, I can't read the "intro" as it won't let me do anything but skip it and as another reviewer has said, as soon as I try to use my scapel, the game freezes up and I can't go any further. I have used a new player name and started over with no luck. I would like to have another code to replace this or my money back.

thanks

feenix

Sprattie
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

[Post New]by Sprattie on Mar 28, 14 12:15 PM
(message removed by poster)

Edited on 03/28/2014 at 12:21:43 PM PST

ppasolvr
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by ppasolvr on Apr 8, 14 4:30 PM
I had a few glitches, too, mostly just irritating ones, such as the "hint" button disappearing and things like that. But I'm pretty mad when I got to the mini-game in the office where you pull out the drawers to match the items in the drawers to a blue drawing on the table, but all I could do is open the drawers and close them! I couldn't click on any particular item at all. If I needed to do something else, I wasn't told so. On many places in the game I wouldn't get a clue as to what was needed to do so I had to use the ever-disappearing hint button way too much! I've gotten to the point where I don't like to use the hint button at all, just as I don't use the skip button on mini games, but I had to here. It's not worth starting over to see if there was something I missed, since I did have mini game instructions as well as a skip button.

[Post New]by Tlmeyn on Apr 17, 14 6:49 AM
did anyone find a solutions to these problems? I am having the same problems and am very irritated, as this is the 2nd game this week I am having problems with. Is it an XP thing or?.....

Simba2009
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by Simba2009 on Apr 23, 14 12:11 PM
gave the zoo guy the wrong kind of coffee and no have no coffee cup, it's on his desk along with 2 pkgs of sugar. yeah will the hint long before that told me to get the coffee. if I have to start over AGAIN won't be happy. bring a walk through out.

I normally find no fault with the games but I am now. never had the other issues fixed have put forth before. especially with a game that was boughten.

[Post New]by hellbilly on Apr 24, 14 4:54 AM
it just wont open
ive tried uninstalling and re install but nothing
it just sits there doing nothing
any help????

cokienutt
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by cokienutt on Jul 5, 14 2:44 AM
cursor won't work right. Might be a pretty good game, but as is.....too irritating to play

Go to: