FlWrestle
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by FlWrestle on May 8, 14 7:14 AM
My missing fourth wish list item was finally restored this morning. THANK-YOU tech folks

toscapishi
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by toscapishi on May 8, 14 8:51 PM
I am sending gift but its not giving me the postcard!!!!
I had to stop sending more!!!

Any advise or help on this issue?

andifem
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by andifem on May 9, 14 2:35 PM
Yesterday, I managed to earn two gold chests but they don't show up in the achievements list. I spent quite a lot to get those completed so what gives?

MrsPuzzler
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by MrsPuzzler on May 15, 14 7:43 AM
I haven't been able to get into the game do to connection issues. Anyone else having this same problem?

[Post New]by strictly2leftfe on May 15, 14 11:04 PM
I have just gifted 5 friends and only been credited with 2 "thankyou" postcards. There have been many times when I haven't been given the postcards after gifting, but this is the worst return I have had so far. BFG, PLEASE sort out this aspect of the game. PM me if you require further details.

[Post New]by strictly2leftfe on May 16, 14 6:10 PM
I play Midnight Castle on an iPad, and in most of the HO scenes I have to tap the objects many times (and very hard) before they register as having been selected and then take quite a long time to disappear from the object list. I have a friend (a real one) who also plays this game on an iPad and she has the same problem, so I don't think it's my iPad, although it can't be doing it any good the hammering its getting. If I compare MC to "Found" a similar game from BFG/elephant, the objects in Founds HOS's register with one tap and disappear from the object list immediately. Why are the 2 games so different in this respect and can MC be brought up to Founds object sensitivity and speed of disappearance?

[Post New]by Lafamiglia5 on May 16, 14 10:02 PM
I am not receiving postcards for my gifts. I didn't have a problem until this morning.

MrsPuzzler
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by MrsPuzzler on May 18, 14 11:22 AM
I am not able to gift today. When I tap on a gift nothing happens. I need to gift my friends please fix this problem.

eazycamz
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by eazycamz on May 18, 14 3:11 PM
With all the updates happening(which I am loving) my friends list is getting smaller. The new addition of the bubble next to the names are great,but some of my friends that I had on my list has automatically moved to the invited list,which means they are sending me gifts but I cannot gift them back and what does it mean when you gift 5 friends and get no postcards for any of them? The game is great,thank you. teething problems I believe.

[Post New]by psychig on May 19, 14 4:34 PM
This is the third gold chest that i not getting an incremental increase on in my achievements -- why is that? It is stuck at 10 . I noticed it and decided to keep track -- also still getting stuck on Dice game when pick the chamberlain if he task a prize rather than coins

[Post New]by psychig on May 19, 14 4:37 PM
I did get my fourth wish item back - So Thanks you very much. I appreciate the fact that things are being fixed

[Post New]by joannebid on May 20, 14 11:57 AM
I can not change food for my pets on my iPad as I do not have a set button anywhere. I was hoping the new fix (which I just downloaded) would fix it but it did not. I have a screenshot of the page but I can not show here. Is there another link? Please help me?

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on May 22, 14 10:52 AM
joannebid wrote:I can not change food for my pets on my iPad as I do not have a set button anywhere. I was hoping the new fix (which I just downloaded) would fix it but it did not. I have a screenshot of the page but I can not show here. Is there another link? Please help me?

Hi Joanne

Just poking my nose in on the offchance that I can help you while you are waiting for BFG to respond to you ...

I am just wondering if you are very new to the game and therefore haven't actually crafted any other pets yet and thus only have the Snow Griffin.

By crafted I mean hatched any new eggs in the laboratory as only owning the Snow Griffin and nothing else is the only occasion that I know of where you wouldn't see a set button on your inventory page as the set buttons only appear underneath each of the pets that you actually own, but which are not in use at the present time, and not under the different bags of food.

If the above is the case then you need to wait until you have an egg and then go to the laboratory and click on the paw tab and then craft it. Once hatched the new pet will move to the paw tab in your inventory and it will tell you how many bags and of which type of food your new pet will eat. If you have enough food then you can click on Set and your new pet will change places with the Snow Griffin.

If the above isn't the case please pretend you haven't seen this post and just ignore my comments.

Happy gaming.

Cherb

Andru1535
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by Andru1535 on May 22, 14 1:25 PM
How do you get back to the game if your iPad dies and you replace it? If you back up regularly and you restore from your list of programs on iTunes will this get me back to where I was?

[Post New]by strictly2leftfe on May 23, 14 7:55 AM
joannebid wrote:I can not change food for my pets on my iPad as I do not have a set button anywhere. I was hoping the new fix (which I just downloaded) would fix it but it did not. I have a screenshot of the page but I can not show here. Is there another link? Please help me?

The "set" button for changing pets is in the inventory (second circle along on right hand bottom corner of main screen). In the inventory, there are 3 tabs at the top - items, stamps and pets. Tap the "pets" tab, and (assuming you have more than one pet) you have the "set" button there to choose your pet. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by strictly2leftfe on May 23, 14 8:46 AM
joannebid wrote:I can not change food for my pets on my iPad as I do not have a set button anywhere. I was hoping the new fix (which I just downloaded) would fix it but it did not. I have a screenshot of the page but I can not show here. Is there another link? Please help me?[/

Sorry, hit the Post Reply button twice!!

Edited on 05/23/2014 at 8:48:08 AM PST

McCoy3
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by McCoy3 on May 25, 14 9:06 AM
strictly2leftfe wrote:I play Midnight Castle on an iPad, and in most of the HO scenes I have to tap the objects many times (and very hard) before they register as having been selected and then take quite a long time to disappear from the object list. I have a friend (a real one) who also plays this game on an iPad and she has the same problem, so I don't think it's my iPad, although it can't be doing it any good the hammering its getting. If I compare MC to "Found" a similar game from BFG/elephant, the objects in Founds HOS's register with one tap and disappear from the object list immediately. Why are the 2 games so different in this respect and can MC be brought up to Founds object sensitivity and speed of disappearance?

Is there an answer for this? I'm having the same issue. I thought maybe I wasn't tapping the correct place. It doesn't matter. I sometimes just leave the object and tap it between others that I find. This messes with overall HOS time. I could drop a couple of seconds at least, if I didn't have to tap multiple times.

McCoy3
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by McCoy3 on May 25, 14 9:13 AM
For the past two days, the background music in my game has been missing. The other sound effects are still there.

Edited on 05/25/2014 at 5:02:24 PM PST

[Post New]by Ken_TheDoctor on May 25, 14 2:51 PM
I have a strange problem, every time I log out of the game, the file "Midnight Castle.exe" does not shut down automatically and has to be closed using the process screen of Windows Task Manager... Any sugestions?

The Doctor

Edited on 05/25/2014 at 2:52:00 PM PST

eastendteddy
Flounder
Flounder
2,170 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on May 25, 14 7:56 PM
HI Ken,
A lot of us had that problem ,, you can hit Ctrl Alt and delete all together and it will bring up the windows Task Manager ..
click End Task then X it out
Cap.Teddy

Go to: