Re:Post your Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by nishacool on May 11, 14 12:42 PM
my game restarted automatically! i was on level 35 and it restarted on its own! plz help!

 
Taroo
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

Re:Post your Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Taroo on May 11, 14 2:08 PM
S_haron wrote:I am on Level 37, and this is the first glitch I've encountered. It concerns the Daily Challenges where you have 22 hrs to complete them. Tonight one challenge was selling about 26,000 fish tacos for a reward of 20 Dollars. Wow! Well, I have all the necessary fish tacos in the ovens just waiting for them to finish cooking, and now the Challenge has disappeared from the list!



Same with me. I was looking forward to the 20 green bucks, but now the quest is just missing and all my ovens are empty and people are eating the tacos like, well, tacos... Still happy with the game, but disappointed this happened.

 
chrsty740
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Post your Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by chrsty740 on May 11, 14 5:59 PM
Daily demand FISH TACOS still vanishing after a minute when you log off very troubling as i have 10 ovens with fish tacos sent the DR report ...hmmm Now what do i do with all those fish tacos , I hope peeps like them i got about 40000 cooking . Keep trying do so love the games and have a blessed day

 

Re:Post your Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by crystal12132 on May 12, 14 11:29 AM
I'm having the same problem. I've been playing the game for weeks with no problem now I cant load it.

 

Power outage

[Post New]by rileyboyelder on May 14, 14 9:19 AM
After a power outage, my game re-set! I was around level 46 and had purchased the Speedy Kitchen power-up.
Everything is gone.
How can i get my game back?
I wouldn't mind starting over but would at least like to get my Speedy Kitchen back that I purchased with real money.
Using PC, Windows 7.
Thanks,
KarenSue

Edited on 05/14/2014 at 9:42:29 AM PST


 

Re:Post your Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by blessedmt on May 17, 14 6:22 AM
It tells me to switch to 1024x724. I switch it and it still will not work. Can you tell me a fix or is this just another game I cannot play? It does this on a couple of your internet games.

 

Re:Post your Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Mystery_Girl1 on May 18, 14 9:58 PM
My game started itself over or something. All I know is that I went back to the very beginning. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, but that didn't work. Does anybody know what I can do?

 

Re:Post your Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by StitchingCrazy on May 19, 14 3:29 PM
Taroo wrote:
S_haron wrote:I am on Level 37, and this is the first glitch I've encountered. It concerns the Daily Challenges where you have 22 hrs to complete them. Tonight one challenge was selling about 26,000 fish tacos for a reward of 20 Dollars. Wow! Well, I have all the necessary fish tacos in the ovens just waiting for them to finish cooking, and now the Challenge has disappeared from the list!



Same with me. I was looking forward to the 20 green bucks, but now the quest is just missing and all my ovens are empty and people are eating the tacos like, well, tacos... Still happy with the game, but disappointed this happened.


I have encountered a similar issue. The Daily Demand was to sell 26640 Fish Tacos within 22 hours. As they take 22 hours to cook, I had purchased the boost to halve the time of cooking. As I type this, they are still cooking, but the Daily Demand has disappeared.

As I'm not the only person to have experienced this, I very much hope the game developers are made aware that there appears to be some kind of glitch with the game, which can then be rectified.

 
efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

Re:Post your Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by efi24 on May 20, 14 5:15 AM
Hi there
Once again I got the daily demand for fish tacos today and once again, after about 2 hours it vanished, poof, gone, to thin air, and I got only 1 available daily demand (for dishes that is) left.
Those were totally attainable 20 bucks for me, I could sure use, even though I just purchased 70 the other day (with my real money of course) and after also purchasing (with my real money again) the half time boost.
I think I invest in this game enough to know at the very least that you are aware of this very annoying bug in the game (and it's a bug in the game as it always happens with fish tacos and not just to me) and trying to do something to fix this. With all due respect to 4 bucks daily demands which are maybe nice for some players, I'm at a point where I can do the bigger ones and I'd appreciate being technically able to. This vanishing fish taco thing is very annoying and kind of a bummer really. I hope you and developers are aware of this, not to mention working on fixing it? Thank you.

 
JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

Game Auto Plants Premium Prizes. Requesting Refund

[Post New]by JB4510 on May 22, 14 12:45 AM
I play Cooking Academy Restaurant Royale under my paid Big Fish account on both my Windows 7 64bit PC and iPhone 4s.

There is a significant issue when playing on the PC only in that when harvesting planted spices, the game sometimes just "jumps" and automatically plants a "premium prize" and deducts $10 game bucks from my account. This has happened before and I assumed I had done something wrong. Because of that, I now pay very close attention when harvesting or planting spices.

Yesterday, 5/21/14, it happened twice, costing me $20 in game bucks, for which I paid real money, and am requesting be refunded to my game.

While harvesting spices in planters placed in a vertical row, I clicked on "harvest" and a "premium prize tree" appeared in the empty planter directly above the planter I was harvesting. The screen appeared to "jump" in that I was never taken to the page to select an item to plant. A few hours later the exact thing happened again.

Though I have read other reports of people accidentally spending bucks when cooking or serving dishes, I have never had that problem. This is the only problem I have had and I find it very odd that whenever it occurs, it automatically plants the most expensive choice. I have never seen the game, nor have I accidentally, planted a regular seed or lower cost prize, only the premium.

While I strongly agree with other suggestions that there be a confirmation pop-up to prevent accidental spending, in this case, I don't know that it would matter, because the plant choice screen was skipped altogether. The Premium Prize tree just appeared.

I sincerely hope this problem will be corrected soon. I appreciate your assistance in refunding my game account $20 in game bucks due to this problem.

Thank you.


 
JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

Re:Post your Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by JB4510 on May 23, 14 2:19 AM
I think the issue with the taco quest is that it only works if you do not close the game or otherwise disconnect from the server. I left the game open and running all day and was 4000 tacos shy of the goal when my Internet service was disrupted. Once restored, the quest was gone.

I think they are perfectly aware of this, as well as the occasionally glitch in the game that spends game dollars without action on the part of the player, - I'd bet money they designed it this way. Even if it is a glitch, they have no interest in fixing it because they see it as losing money.

This is by far not the only BF "Free" game that has such issues. I think BFG really needs to stand up and protect their long-time members from deliberate fraud, and truly resolve these issues as well as making them public knowledge; otherwise, silence is complicity in the eyes of the law.

StitchingCrazy wrote:
Taroo wrote:
S_haron wrote:I am on Level 37, and this is the first glitch I've encountered. It concerns the Daily Challenges where you have 22 hrs to complete them. Tonight one challenge was selling about 26,000 fish tacos for a reward of 20 Dollars. Wow! Well, I have all the necessary fish tacos in the ovens just waiting for them to finish cooking, and now the Challenge has disappeared from the list!



Same with me. I was looking forward to the 20 green bucks, but now the quest is just missing and all my ovens are empty and people are eating the tacos like, well, tacos... Still happy with the game, but disappointed this happened.


I have encountered a similar issue. The Daily Demand was to sell 26640 Fish Tacos within 22 hours. As they take 22 hours to cook, I had purchased the boost to halve the time of cooking. As I type this, they are still cooking, but the Daily Demand has disappeared.

As I'm not the only person to have experienced this, I very much hope the game developers are made aware that there appears to be some kind of glitch with the game, which can then be rectified.

 
Romianna1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Post your Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Romianna1 on May 23, 14 8:53 PM
Something seriously wrong with this game. I was at level in the 20s or something and now It is like I never played.

The problem revolves around the sign in. Somehow it got everything all screwed up. Don`t want to play the game anymore. Very frustrating.

 

Re:Post your Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by scrappymommyof3 on May 24, 14 6:58 PM
Today anytime I try to start the game I get a "fatal error" box and the game won't start. Frustrated. I even tried restarting my computer and it still does the same.

 

Re:Post your Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by UBette on May 25, 14 8:25 AM
I was nearly level 39, Now my game has reset. I have over 300 bucks and nearly 1mil coins. Now it's as if I've never played! Please advise. What do I do? I should have suspected something screwy when I received the exact same 'daily demand' as the day before.

Edited on 05/25/2014 at 8:28:17 AM PST


 

Re:Post your Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by SilverFox2 on May 27, 14 11:52 PM
4th freaking time the game crashed and I am not formatting again to get this game working. FIX IT

Exception: Access Violation (code 0xc0000005)
StackWalk failed (error 299)


Windows Ver: NT 6.1 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
DX9 Ver: 6.1.7601.17514
DSound Ver: 6.1.7600.16385

Product: Cooking Academy Restaurant Royale
Version: 1.36
Time Loaded: 00:00:02
Fullscreen: Yes
Primary ThreadId: B94

Use an e-mail address to get back into your game if you are not getting stupid error messages and violation codes. There is an option to register the game to your e-mail so your progress isn't lost. Just sign in using your e-mail address and voila your game is saved.

Edited on 05/27/2014 at 11:56:34 PM PST


 

Re:Post your Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by SilverFox2 on May 27, 14 11:57 PM
nishacool wrote:my game restarted automatically! i was on level 35 and it restarted on its own! plz help!

Use an e-mail address to get back into your game if you are not getting stupid error messages and violation codes. There is an option to register the game to your e-mail so your progress isn't lost. Just sign in using your e-mail address and voila your game is saved.

 

Re:Post your Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by UBette on May 28, 14 11:02 PM
This is something we are prompted to do upon creation of profile, however for those of us with the Big Fish Game Manager who only play on our personal devices it's quite understandable that we'd assume our progress saved via the sign in with Big Fish Manager. I hope everyone starting this "free to play" game sees these posts and acts accordingly. I wish I'd been privy to this information 300 buck and 1 million coins ago. Sadly, I've lost my ummmpphhh for the game, as I'm now having to work furoiusly to regain my previous standing. There is obviously no support for this game. I am sure there are many other inconvenient glitches to come that will rest on my shoulders to resolve or swallow. I advise anyone playing NOT to put any RL money into it. Nice game but no support. Thumbs down.

 
JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

Re:Post your Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by JB4510 on May 29, 14 2:33 AM
UBette wrote:...There is obviously no support for this game. I am sure there are many other inconvenient glitches to come that will rest on my shoulders to resolve or swallow. I advise anyone playing NOT to put any RL money into it. Nice game but no support. Thumbs down.


I was just about to comment on the lack of support. Most game forums have multiple responses from a Game Forum Moderator in the Technical Threads. In this one, I see only one post from the moderator on the day the thread was created. What is the point of creating a thread if no one is going to monitor it?


 
JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

Re:Post your Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by JB4510 on May 29, 14 2:38 AM
UBette wrote:I was nearly level 39, Now my game has reset. I have over 300 bucks and nearly 1mil coins. Now it's as if I've never played! Please advise. What do I do? I should have suspected something screwy when I received the exact same 'daily demand' as the day before.


I too play via BFG mgr. I use my BFG log-in info for the game (email and password are the same as my BF account). When I first started it took me awhile to understand that. For me, when I first started and the game was not linked to the account, I was not able to purchase anything. That is when I figured out I had to enter my BF account info.

If you are playing through your BF game manager, you should be able to enter your account info as your log-in for the game and it should be restored. I'm guessing that is not happening?

One option I have used successfully when something has gone awry is to open the game on my cell phone, select Play from Device, NOT SERVER, then fix what I needed to, close that, open it on my PC and then whatever changes I made on the phone are now back on the server.

 

Re:Post your Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by scrappymommyof3 on May 29, 14 5:26 AM
SilverFox2 wrote: 4th freaking time the game crashed and I am not formatting again to get this game working. FIX IT

Exception: Access Violation (code 0xc0000005)
StackWalk failed (error 299)


Windows Ver: NT 6.1 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
DX9 Ver: 6.1.7601.17514
DSound Ver: 6.1.7600.16385

Product: Cooking Academy Restaurant Royale
Version: 1.36
Time Loaded: 00:00:02
Fullscreen: Yes
Primary ThreadId: B94

Use an e-mail address to get back into your game if you are not getting stupid error messages and violation codes. There is an option to register the game to your e-mail so your progress isn't lost. Just sign in using your e-mail address and voila your game is saved.


That is the exact thing that is happening to me, haven't been able to get in since mid-day Saturday and I have emailed Big Fish and still no fix.

 
 
 
 
Go to: