Arcade Rewards (payouts)

cjmorgan11
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

Re:Arcade Rewards (payouts)

[Post New]by cjmorgan11 on Apr 27, 14 6:40 PM
Has anyone else noticed not receiving the Taj Mahal stamp when won on the coin slots? I thought I noticed it before and today I confirmed it.

Mrssfox
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

[Post New]by Mrssfox on Apr 27, 14 6:58 PM
I have received something from every level of collections - bronze, silver, gold and platinum.

In 88 Gold pulls(used 50 gold and won 38 in playing) - I won value of 419 Gold items, 72,000 in coin items, 20 or so silver, gold and platinum collectibles and resources that came in multiples of 3. One match three win yielded 3 lumber - whatever will I do with that!?

In 160 Coin pulls(used 10,000 coins and won 6000 in playing) - I won value of 170 Gold, 30,000 in coin items, 30 or so bronze and silver collectibles and resources 1 at a time. Not much in the Food area from this machine but lots of keepsakes.

That's the most at one sitting that I played either machine and it took about an hour and a half for both, so probably would take about an hour without pausing to mark down the winnings.

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Apr 27, 14 7:04 PM
Thanks for the heads up on that, CJ! And thanks for reporting it on the BZ forum too.

MrsFox, may I ask which ones you are getting from the silver collection? I have NOT gotten one thing out of the Silver. The Coins gives me Bronze, and the Gold gives me Gold/Platinum, but never the Silver. I thought maybe they were saving the Silver ones for another machine.

Mrssfox
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

[Post New]by Mrssfox on Apr 27, 14 7:19 PM
april3850, It's Mrssfox, and since I upgraded to Level 5 and customized it, in silver collection I won at least one of the following:
Victorian Staffordshire Teapot
Tiger Cat Stamp Australia
Silver Spoon
Silver Candlestick
Shot of America
Polk Plate
Play Poster
Golden Clef
Clay Water Clock
Classic Sherry Glass
Big Boy's Mug
Forest Bird’s Retreat

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Apr 27, 14 8:03 PM
april3850 wrote:I thought maybe they were saving the Silver ones for another machine.

Strongly hoping that the developers will use their imagination and come up with a different kind of game for the arcade and not another very slow slot machine. Although the payout is pretty good, two of them is plenty!!

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Apr 28, 14 2:31 AM
I agree, AWL. And Thanks MrsFox!!! I did get the Big Boy Mug once, I just forgot it was a Silver.

Im still thinking the stars might have something to do with the arcade. Maybe another kind of game.

mararel41
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by mararel41 on Apr 28, 14 12:29 PM
thanks for sharing this. I had stopped playing the day after it opened since it was doing noting but taking coins, then when I seen this post I decided to play again and after 20 minutes I hit the jack pot 4 times not to mention tons of resources items and collectable's and then I have to mention the 5 dragonflys,3 bezor's, and 2 scarabs. The only thing that I would love to see different is for them to have a button so we can stop the spin automatically instead of waiting for it to stop on its own since it takes forever.
Thanks again for the update.

mararel41
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by mararel41 on Apr 28, 14 6:03 PM
I spent 4 hours today playing the Arcade games I played the coin game first and I got several good gifts, but then I decided to spend at least 100 gold and I got so excited that I didn't care if I spent more than I intended. I played the Gold game for almost an hour and a half and I spent 124 gold bars (I think) and here is what I won!

there were different level's of gold bars if you win Gold in the jack pot then you get 10 bars, then the others in either 1, 2, 3 and 5 I won the following amounts.
2 jackpots, 2 with 5 gold bars, 43- with 3 gold, 11 with 2 gold, and 2 with I gold bar.
I also won 1000 coins 6 times

Grand mothers quilts- 8
briefcase of mini games- 8
Scepter- 10
Barrow of construction pack- 7
pouch of keepsakes- 6
Pizza-11
Chocolate candy-2
eggnog-1
cornbread-1
magic lamp--2
Hummingbird-4
lasagna-7
cheesecake-2

I also won tons of other things such as Hammers- 2, film-6, envelopes-3, gloves-5. sweat shirt-2 and lots more but I don't have time to list them.

I was so excited to win all of these that I didn't care how many gold bars that I spent, but it is so awesome.

mutzi52
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by mutzi52 on Apr 28, 14 10:04 PM
Everyone seemed so excited about the payouts, I tried again - still meh. I received a few coins, a total of five gold bars for a great deal of playing, and a boatload of collectibles that I already have a boatload of. I received nothing I really needed; so it's back to ignoring the arcade unless I have a quest.

sabake
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by sabake on Apr 29, 14 2:30 AM
I've received already multiple London Bridge photos - that is not even in game yet - as well as (temporarily) removed items like Columbus Day stamp, Porcupine stamp etc.

mararel41
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by mararel41 on Apr 29, 14 6:05 AM
mutzi52 wrote:Everyone seemed so excited about the payouts, I tried again - still meh. I received a few coins, a total of five gold bars for a great deal of playing, and a boatload of collectibles that I already have a boatload of. I received nothing I really needed; so it's back to ignoring the arcade unless I have a quest.

Have you tried the coin game or the one that takes the Gold bars? I wasn't really impressed with the coin game but when I allowed myself 100 gold bars on the other one I got so excited that I went over 20 gold bars. It was awesome and I won so many of the bundles that I lost count. Try playing it for around 30 minutes and let me know what you think. Good Luck

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Apr 29, 14 7:19 AM
I rarely play the gold machine, mostly just the coin machine. I still win a lot of good stuff from the coins. The main difference in the 2 is the collectibles. You get Bronze/Silver collections in the coin machine, and Gold/Platinum in the gold machine. I get a lot of resources and keepsakes from both.

mutzi52
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by mutzi52 on Apr 29, 14 11:30 AM
mararel41 wrote:
mutzi52 wrote:Everyone seemed so excited about the payouts, I tried again - still meh. I received a few coins, a total of five gold bars for a great deal of playing, and a boatload of collectibles that I already have a boatload of. I received nothing I really needed; so it's back to ignoring the arcade unless I have a quest.

Have you tried the coin game or the one that takes the Gold bars? I wasn't really impressed with the coin game but when I allowed myself 100 gold bars on the other one I got so excited that I went over 20 gold bars. It was awesome and I won so many of the bundles that I lost count. Try playing it for around 30 minutes and let me know what you think. Good Luck

I have tried both for over 30 minutes for each and no, nothing worth having. I just receive more of collectibles I already have way to many of. I'm happy for everyone else, but I'm done with them.

Go to: