dizz4
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re: Please post your TECH ISSUES for Atlantis Adventure here

[Post New]by dizz4 on Jan 14, 15 4:21 AM
flounder402 wrote:I am stuck on level 55, it is not clickable. I have played level 54 multiple times, won the level and clicked continue, but it still only shows where level 55 has the column of light, but is not clickable. Any suggestions?

Hi same problem for me too, cannot progress past level 54....!!!!

madelainef
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by madelainef on Jan 18, 15 11:35 PM
The whole problem of being addicted to this game is solved - a blank Big Fish screen with the words "Please wait" is all I can get.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jan 19, 15 12:30 PM
Hey madelainef

I'm really sorry to see the game is stuck on a loading screen! It may help to check out the following help article for steps to help with a game that isn't loading properly:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the issue continues, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and one of our Reps will be more than happy to help!

dizz4, I did some research, and it looks like on occasion, the game does have trouble with continuing to the next level, but there's a really easy work around for this. If you go back and replay level 1, and just that level, the higher levels should start opening up. If that doesn't work out for some reason, please contact Tech Support, and our Reps are ready to work on this with you

I hope this information helps!

bfgVaiya

madelainef
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by madelainef on Feb 1, 15 2:34 PM
for no apparent reason, the game just started to work again, but thank you for the reply.

Now I have another problem. The first time it happened I thought it was me not concentrating but this time I was more careful.

I set to forge the amulet of fire and when I crafted it I won but I won the Amulet of Hermes. This, as I have said elsewhere on the board, just allows me to lose levels more often! The game said I was taking my chances at forging the Amulet of Fire which would have helped with the level I'm stuck on.

As it is I've wasted several days of bonuses on a useless amulet.

If this is not fixed, I shall abandon the game.

madelainef
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by madelainef on Feb 10, 15 1:53 AM
The lack of response is unimpressive!

[Post New]by kaybob63 on May 26, 15 10:33 AM
modocuser wrote:Can not go to level 16

[Post New]by neilbert on Sep 19, 15 12:45 PM
I've completed level 54 several times, however the system won't allow me to move on to level 55. I've tried the bonus rounds, completlng several levels, but I still can't start up level 55. What do I do???

[Post New]by diffi1ma on Oct 1, 15 9:07 AM
I cannot access level 278. Have clicked all over the page and cannot enter. Had to click to the left of level 277's icon to get in but cannot access 278.

nettcas
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by nettcas on Nov 16, 15 7:17 AM
Hi All - Playing Atlantis Adventure but game will not let me into Level 55. Any ideas, please?

[Post New]by Sylvanmoonscape on Dec 27, 15 3:47 PM
diffi1ma wrote:I cannot access level 278. Have clicked all over the page and cannot enter. Had to click to the left of level 277's icon to get in but cannot access 278.

I also cannot access 278 -- there is nowhere that lights up on that icon and no clickable space that opens it up.

I have just redone level 277 and when it usually automatically progresses you to the next level, it did not do that here, even though I got all 3 stars. I suspect something is amiss with level 278.

Edited on 12/28/2015 at 4:17:05 AM PST

nettcas
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by nettcas on Jan 19, 16 7:25 AM
I must be missing something - but I don't understand the rules for L127 ! I get far more than the target score, clear all the tiles, keep playing but after the set number of moves it says I have not achieved all objectives. Can someone please explain the symbols above the "count totals" - spheres with bands round them? I cannot find any in this stage! HELP, please

OK! Get the rules (just found out I can click on icons and find out - Doh! after all these games!!). Now know what to do - just can't DO it!! lol

Edited on 01/20/2016 at 9:31:24 AM PST

nettcas
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by nettcas on Jan 26, 16 11:31 AM
Further - OK! Contacted BFG and their advice was "To win this you need to create & use 25 bonus gems (OK) - and fire two bonus gems by swapping them 3 times. "
I don't think I understand the 2nd half of this! How do I do that!!?? This game is driving me crazy!

[Post New]by mygirls1816 on Jul 3, 16 11:07 AM
Can somebody please tell me how to pass level 107 I have been stuck there for some time and can't seem to figure it out.

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Jul 4, 16 11:46 AM
I am on level 201. Several times, when there has been no moves the game malfunctions. (it is a timed one) The game is supposed to reset the screen at this point, but what it has been doing is to show me a singular coloured gem that spins. (which is normally an indication that there is a move that it is showing you) but the single gem is alone in an area where no other same colour is near and no specials side by side, which are required for a move. This is not a constant as today it only did it once but yesterday it did it every single time and I had to refresh.

Also, I cannot see the objectives anywhere other than to "finish in 2 minutes" and to get 40k points. I just did that now and there was nothing left on the screen to do but get more points and yet I did not advance. The pop up said I failed to "finish" but how is that possible when there is no objective that was unfinished?

Edited: The next time I tried it, I got the 40k and cleared the level, so there was a malfunction (or a hidden objective, but that would be silly as then it is not really an objective, only a frustration)

Edited on 07/06/2016 at 2:21:04 AM PST

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Jul 8, 16 8:48 AM
Reading back on the issues, for those having trouble clicking on their next level, it seems that clicking on the compass and then the new area listed will reset it. I appreciate that hint and will try it next time.

[Post New]by mygirls1816 on Jan 2, 17 10:00 AM
Kittypurrrs, Thanks so much for your help as I was having trouble with the next level.
and tech support hadn't got back with me.

[Post New]by katfishing on Jun 25, 17 1:06 AM
Okay- Clicking on the compass a couple of times seems to have done the trick!
level 278 now accessible. Thanks for the tip!

Atlantis adventure-online - level 278 is stuck looks open but not clickable. Updated flash player. no problem replaying level 276, 277.

have also cleared cash and history. Still no access.

Edited on 06/28/2017 at 5:02:20 PM PST

Sandyinuk
Manatee
Manatee
3,577 Posts

[Post New]by Sandyinuk on Jul 5, 17 5:02 PM
I can not get past level 15, the next level (16) is not clickable
been trying for ages

Sandyinuk
Manatee
Manatee
3,577 Posts

Re: Fringo

[Post New]by Sandyinuk on Jul 5, 17 5:10 PM
SueEtte wrote:
mygirls1816 wrote:Hey, outthere I've been trying to play the game fringo every since it first came out. but all I get is a black screen. I have to tried to contact the tech support people without any help,if you have had this problem please share how to fix it.

Have the same problem. I was able to play the first time, but since the first day, it gives me my daily bonus but when I hit play, all I get is a black screen. Don't know how to fix.

I also am not able to play Fringo, have tried several times now

Go to: