fuzo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re: Please post your TECH ISSUES for Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune here

[Post New]by fuzo on Jun 11, 14 3:26 AM
HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP I cant complete my game it is stuck in-between the game do something BFG It is very depressing when you cant finish the game and get stuck. HELP

lucyb24
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by lucyb24 on Jun 14, 14 3:52 PM
I tried playing this on another site with the premium edition and it crashed for me too. Must be something my machine doesn't like about this game. All my drivers and video cards have been updated. I did a registry cleaner and tried changing compatibility and administrative rights and still doesn't work.

[Post New]by kerri_k on Jun 28, 14 3:31 AM
I got out of the cage went through the door with the snakes on it and walked into a room that is barely there. all I saw is blue sky with clouds and vague outlines of fire place, frog in tank, mirror, door and book. is this normal??

GreenMyEyes
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by GreenMyEyes on Jul 2, 14 6:05 PM
The test game crashes when I first try to start it (from the Big Fish Game menu).

I get the following messages:
-- (from the game)
The game crashed.
The crash report folder named "2014-02-03_20414" next to game executable. It would be great if you'd send it to the developer of the game.
Errror: Access violation at 0x03340D50 (tried to read from 0xFFFFFFFF), program terminated.
-- (from windows)
WitchesPranks_FrogsFortune.exe has stopped working.
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

I am running a 64-bit Dell Inspiron 23 operating under Windows 8.1 Update.

[Post New]by Kittyluvr22 on Jul 9, 14 6:22 PM
I've been reading the comments here, and like most of you, I am having the same problems with the floating cursor, delays between scenes and the game crashing. HOWEVER, I also downloaded the Platinum edition of this game from another game site and had the exact same issues, so I am prone to think it's an issue with the game and the developers, rather than BF. Too bad, though....it seems like a really good game.....cute, whimsical, and just challenging enough to be interesting. I also love to hear the froggie princes trying to talk. I don't know how the developers ever came up with those sounds, but they're adorable. Sigh.....what a shame. It could have been so much fun.

Mohlin
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Mohlin on Jul 31, 14 11:28 AM
Looking wonderful, bu I have the same problem with lagging cursor. W7, drivers updated. Hope you can fix it, I really liked the cartoonish style.

[Post New]by fireemtgirl39 on Aug 3, 14 2:40 PM
Very cute game but it keeps crashing. I uninstall it and then download it again and it works for a while and then crashes my computer again.

bluesycat
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by bluesycat on Aug 22, 14 9:51 AM
Similar problems to everyone else here. Wandering cursor, slow navigation, terminal freeze about 40 minutes in - needed hard reboot to quit. I have uptodate Mac software, and tried all the fixes in the help forum. Fun game, so far as I got, but won't buy. Just wanted you to know. Love BFG!

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Sep 1, 14 5:30 PM
cmgillispie wrote:
Robilyn wrote:I have already done everything on the list and the game is messed up. Thanks. I hope you get it fixed pronto. There aren't many games to use my credits on.

This is the 3rd time the game has given me a Fatal Error...this time it was after I put he banner up...something about a 'thread count' error. Come on Big Fish - I have a brand new computer less than 6 months old. This is ridiculous and I want my sad little money back.

I have had zero issues with the game, but then I have a Mac. Now I'm stuck on the darn wagon that just goes back and forth. Someone suggested to keep clicking upwards - to no avail. Everything was perfect before this.

I think the devs would have to fix issues, not BF. Just a guess.

Edited on 09/01/2014 at 5:30:28 PM PST

[Post New]by R_Fenton on Dec 14, 14 11:07 AM
This game freezes up on me at anywhere from 10 minutes to 30 minutes. I get a GC error and can't even exit out of the game as it freezes up my desktop entirely. This is on a brand new laptop. I tried everything. I guess I'm just going to have to remove it and download it over again.

Mac_too
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Mac_too on Feb 1, 15 7:19 AM
Playing on a Mac OS -X 10.9.5. Everything was fine, no problems at all until I closed the game and tried to get back in. Now I get a message that 'game has quit unexpectedly' and do I want to relaunch. Doesn't matter if I push yes or no, game won't open. Tried the usual fix of uninstalling etc. Won't open.

[Post New]by Fredbrenn on May 7, 15 10:19 AM
I just installed Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune.

This is the first time ever, a game from Big Fish keeps crashing. I download and play games on a regular basis, my pc is all up-to-date. (Windows 7)

I just spent $ 8.50 on this game, and basically I can trash this game into the bin.

I would like my money back.

cabanaeast18
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by cabanaeast18 on May 20, 15 2:13 PM
Cursor was little slow during trial. Everything else was fine so I bought it. That's when problems came up. On one screen, it was all blue, except for some items to click on. Then came the puzzle with the blue crystals. Same problem as another player....Collected the gems and they all disappeared. Got to the scene with a car and it froze. I had to manually turn OFF the computer. I want my 1 credit back!

[Post New]by Mommfish on May 20, 15 10:26 PM
I have loaded the demo version of Witch's Pranks two or three times, and it will not allow me to play. The game shows up in my task manager as running, but the game itself is not visible. Has anyone else run into this issue or can anyone from BFG provide some insight? I would really like to check the game out!

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on May 21, 15 9:40 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues coming up with this game. To start, the steps in the following help article can also help for a variety issues, including trouble with the cursor and trouble with viewing the game:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you'd like additional assistance, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can also help with a replacement game if needed.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Go to: