What daft things do YOU do?

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

Re:What daft things do YOU do?

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Oct 8, 14 8:18 PM
Dummmmmmmmmmmmb moment was at the wheel when I got all excited and saw the turtle
egg well after spin spin spin and 900 coins I think later I went DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you already have it and it is hatched so yeah the wheel got me good.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Oct 10, 14 12:32 PM
Daily Quest said Game Table x2. I played Dice instead.

[Post New]by fabulaparva on Oct 10, 14 12:34 PM
silver_hawk wrote:Daily Quest said Game Table x2. I played Dice instead.

I do that almost every time that daily pops up....

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Oct 10, 14 2:58 PM
Well, dice is a game and you play it at a table, so I think you're both right! Of course, that's why I do the "go to" to be sure I'm at the right place on the daily quests. But, that just saves me having to move around, it's a time saver, really it is, I don't NEED to do that to get it right. Just sayin'

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Oct 10, 14 3:08 PM
rosiebvt wrote:Well, dice is a game and you play it at a table, so I think you're both right! Of course, that's why I do the "go to" to be sure I'm at the right place on the daily quests. But, that just saves me having to move around, it's a time saver, really it is, I don't NEED to do that to get it right. Just sayin'

I usually do that too to get from one place to the other quickly. But I was already in the Tavern. My mind went totally blank and played a game of dice to fullfill the daily quest. Clicked on the Daily Quest to get my reward, imagine my surprise. I'm definately having a daft moment.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Oct 10, 14 4:02 PM
............having a REALLY good HOS game, clicking right along, thinking.....THIS time I will better my score.........get done, sitting back to wait for totals and realized there are still two objects on the list

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on Oct 10, 14 4:05 PM
sbaker2318 wrote:............having a REALLY good HOS game, clicking right along, thinking.....THIS time I will better my score.........get done, sitting back to wait for totals and realized there are still two objects on the list

Been there and done that..

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Oct 10, 14 4:08 PM
Ayup, lots of times .

Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Oct 10, 14 4:39 PM
Lots and lots of times. Not only that but constantly looking for an item only to realize have already tapped it. The newest one is in the armory, always looking for the torch, do not ever remember that it even had one. Finally realized they changed the name on the swab, had been hitting on it automatically and could not figure out how the Said Torch kept disappearing. Missed the name change in the forum.

pclark200
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by pclark200 on Oct 10, 14 6:52 PM
I got all excited because there was an egg on the wheel! I spent all kinds of coins to get it only to realize that it was the egg of a pet I already had! Brother.

DragonRhia
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by DragonRhia on Oct 10, 14 6:58 PM
sbaker2318 wrote:............having a REALLY good HOS game, clicking right along, thinking.....THIS time I will better my score.........get done, sitting back to wait for totals and realized there are still two objects on the list

I do dat!

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Oct 10, 14 10:16 PM
away on a holiday & playing the dungeon scene where the detective is in my sleep.
Clicking on the cat on my lap instead of the cat in the skulls.are just a couple

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Oct 11, 14 12:54 AM
Worry that I'll wake the blacksmith.
Just for a second, but every time I see him...it crosses my mind (what's left of it) .

Edited on 10/11/2014 at 12:55:26 AM PST

drew248
Clownfish
Clownfish
870 Posts

[Post New]by drew248 on Oct 11, 14 8:29 AM
Clicking On The Acorn (Not On List Yet)---Thinking Anchor ! D'OH !

DragonRhia
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by DragonRhia on Oct 11, 14 9:53 AM
I play on my kindle so everything is touch screen. I find that I always use my middle finger to touch with (both hands) so I am forever flipping myself off!

IKacey
Clownfish
Clownfish
735 Posts

[Post New]by IKacey on Oct 11, 14 11:38 AM
Double clicking an item like an egg or crafted item that I only wanted to sell one of and selling both is my dumbest thing, but I have also clicked on pet food and sold it when I meant to set a pet, and have clicked the diamonds for the pet food when I wanted to click the daily.

I've also done the hunt for an expensive item then my brain turned to mush and I used it for something else. Just goes to show I played too many rounds that day lol.

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Oct 11, 14 2:23 PM
GROUP HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
yep yep yeppers to all the above and I bet will keep on doing dummmmmmmmmmmmb things.
Ah shut up /// no no not you all was talking to da dust bunnies laughing at me again.

Stina_E
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by Stina_E on Oct 11, 14 3:13 PM
In the midst of an HO search I suddenly found myself wondering "tobacco pipe? What's a tobacco pipe? Does it pipe tobacco? Why would it do that?"

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Oct 11, 14 3:47 PM
i recognize myself in so many of these it's quite worrying to see them written down though i was quite good at pretending they hadn't happened until now

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Oct 11, 14 4:16 PM
karatopa,
I'd think it would be reassuring to see you aren't the only one! That's how I feel about it, and no, I haven't done everything on the list (I don't have a touch screen).

Go to: