Re:Midnight News-Queen Sabelle & Valdy-Call to Arms

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on May 8, 14 9:31 AM
YEEEHAAAA All my pets are at the ready...Fed them all very well and plenty of water

[Post New]by Ken_TheDoctor on May 8, 14 9:52 AM
I'm back, I'm confused and I'm ready to go into the fight: losing Lady Sabelle means that w've lost the one calming voice of reason. Well done Big Fish: you've managed to get rid of the game's number one fan and advocate! I'm going to miss her calm advice... She usually managed to answer my questions before I asked them!

The Doctor (New friend number 256831), complete with TARDIS reporting for duty!

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on May 8, 14 11:53 AM
The moles have sobered up now, are we going in again? Actually they told me they wanted to look for Dru again!!!

eastendteddy
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on May 8, 14 12:21 PM
Attention troops,
Wolves flank to the right,
Hounds flank to the left,
Cyn grabs those sloshed moles will ya and put them in the back till they resober up and hide that honey rum , oh loud now they got the giggles,
Pagan front and center `` finger ready?
SHHHHHHHH Vlania I sent luv and wolf on a night recon with millie they are coming up the rear with the Swap People.
Grabs walkie talkie ~~~ Blaster to Flyer ( that would be you millie)
Be on the look out for drunken moles
Looks around with pride at our troops on the ready.(hides Dru)
Lets go get them
CHARGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on May 8, 14 1:08 PM
Nice said eastendteddy,

But ... don't forget the players who are/were very importent in the very beginning of this game. I name Lady Sabelle, Valdy, Bedazzle, Lizzy and I'm sure I forgot a lot of names of players who've put this game on an international map, we still use their very importent information, till, I think the next century. I will never forget what you have done for me/us to complete in the future this game, I hope. Thank you all for doing that for all players!

I hope BFG will not forget this and I wish they will consider to name a future egg or person to those players who are/were importent for this game.

A Friend,

Duncan

Edited on 05/08/2014 at 1:09:40 PM PST

Vlania
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,160 Posts

[Post New]by Vlania on May 8, 14 1:27 PM
Capt., what's the Intel from the recon? Luv and her archers are in the trees? Millie, you've got dozens of pets at your command. I want phoenixes in full view on top of the walls. Tigers sweep the ground, bring in the strays. Owls, sleep in the turrets during daylight, I need them for night shift. The rest of the flyers are your and Capt.'s discretion.
Doc!!! Glad to see you, man. You know what you and your TARDIS can do. Talk with Capt. Randy. I want you used to the best advantage. Hahaha...they didn't count on you!
These elephants are running blind. We have a lot of unknowns, they can't plan offense. That is the key, troops. Keep them guessing. We'll whittle down their numbers. Luv, how many of yours are snipers?
This battle is not going to be fast or easy but I believe in each and everyone of you. Our individual talents geared together will make an unstoppable machine. We've got work to do. Let's get to it.

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on May 8, 14 1:48 PM
The moles are uncontrollable, what the heck was in that homey rum? Look out they are undermining the walls!!!

drew248
Clownfish
Clownfish
870 Posts

[Post New]by drew248 on May 8, 14 1:55 PM
cynththemoler wrote:The moles have sobered up now, are we going in again?
Actually they told me they wanted to look for Dru again!!!

gee Cynth if the Moles are after me sober ill get them rum my self. how can i answer the Call to Arms with a bunch of sober Moles chasing me- im on our side!!

drew248
Clownfish
Clownfish
870 Posts

Re:Midnight News-Queen Sabelle & Valdy

[Post New]by drew248 on May 8, 14 2:01 PM
FishyFemale wrote:
Vlania wrote:
I am imploring the dwellers to come together and follow my lead. Go to Elephant's site:
<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/faqs/list.page">[Removed by Moderator]</a>

and tell the Money People, succinctly, how frustrated you are with the game, how you feel about our Forum family and about our members leaving.

I don't think they care about what's happening in the forums. The forums only serve as places where players interact with each other. They make no money for the devs so there's no reason why they should care what we write in them. And for every player who quits their game, there's always another new player who joins so the number of people actually playing is always somewhat stable. So long as there's just enough people paying just enough money to keep the game going, it'll be considered a cash cow until "they" decide that not enough money is rolling in for it to continue.
"they" may not care what happens but notice "they" have a CensorShip parked just off the coast with the Push Button Ability to lock us

Vlania
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,160 Posts

[Post New]by Vlania on May 8, 14 2:33 PM
Well, troops...Dru's brought back some interesting intel just now. MY forum post has not been tampered with. Are all of you not seeing Elephant's site address anymore? I thought that everyone could still see what I originally wrote. I had no idea that they could edit individually player by player. Excellent work, Dru. Capt., right on the money sending him.
Dru, once the moles are bored chasing you, feel like whacking some elephants?

Edited on 05/09/2014 at 2:14:26 PM PST

[Post New]by Pagan_Twylight on May 8, 14 3:23 PM
That is indeed an odd sort of censorship. Why remove it from one and not the other? And why bother to remove it at all? It's not like we are all too stupid to google Elephant Games and find their website and contact information. It makes no sense...there is no rhyme nor reason to do that. As far as I am aware there is no law against contacting a game developer, nor is there one on complaining to them about something. Is there? Did something happen while I was asleep?

Pagan

bfgVaiya
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on May 8, 14 3:37 PM
Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to jump in to clarify a couple of things. Since we're unable to guarantee the safety of a link that leads outside of our site, these links do get removed. This is stated in the Forum Rules, and I've quoted the rule below:

HTML, links, and images are not allowed in the forums.

In addition to this, I'd also like to give a friendly little reminder of one of the other rules:

Do not discuss moderator disciplinary actions. Moderators will not discuss actions and ask that you do not either. Posts that contain this information will be removed and may incur further disciplinary action.

I hope this helps to clarify things, and it's great to see how creative everyone is here! If there are any questions regarding the Forum Rules, please feel free to PM one of the Mods!

bfgVaiya

Vlania
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,160 Posts

[Post New]by Vlania on May 8, 14 4:12 PM
Sorry, Vaiya. I haven't read the rules in a while. I'll be good.

And on with the show!

[Post New]by Pagan_Twylight on May 8, 14 7:49 PM
Have the moles sobered up yet? Are the owls awake? When was the last debriefing? My familiar, Alexia, and I are ready, whenever you are. (She's very stealthy...aren't they all?) LOL

Pagan

[Post New]by kiwidownunder on May 8, 14 8:41 PM
Look Out !! Here Come's Gandalf Waveing His Big Stick....

Vlania
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,160 Posts

[Post New]by Vlania on May 8, 14 9:02 PM
It's about time you got here, mate! We could use that big stick. LMAO
I haven't seen Capt. or Millie around lately but they'll be here.

[Post New]by Pagan_Twylight on May 8, 14 9:04 PM
Is Legolas with him? Be still my heart. We could use both of them, you know. A few hobbits, Aragorn. Radagast the Brown could probably sober the moles up quicker, too. He's Very handy with animals and his hares (rabbits?) are very fast. LOL. Maybe Cynth knows him too? Oh, and don't forget Gimli and the dwarves, they would certainly come in handy.

Pagan

Edited on 05/08/2014 at 9:06:07 PM PST

[Post New]by kiwidownunder on May 8, 14 9:11 PM
PAGAN ,I'D BE MORE WORRIED ABOUT THAT LITTLE FURY FELLA CALLED GIMBLI

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on May 8, 14 9:55 PM
Tell you what I will leave you the moles and just take Aragorn! Dru can look after the moles for me - he's good with little creatures!

BTW the moles are off after an intruder!

[Post New]by Pagan_Twylight on May 8, 14 10:49 PM
You are welcome to Aragorn, as long as I get the Elf. But don't abandon the moles to Dru...there is no telling what would happen to them!

Pagan

Go to: