Re:How old are you, where are you from?

[Post New]by CatCrazyTN on Jun 25, 14 5:17 AM
Hi all! I'm 51 and live in Knoxville,Tennessee.Have been playing since about May of 2013.I enjoy the game but am ready to strangle it at times.

EREBUS HOUSE
The Darkness
Netherworld Manor

Edited on 06/25/2014 at 5:42:00 AM PST

sd1951
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by sd1951 on Jun 25, 14 6:38 AM
hey all--just started playing yesterday--very addictive--I like the different format.

I play 2 others but they are exactly the same just different storylines.

I'm 48 and live in Ellenton, Florida and for those of you who know the area I will answer your question--Yes, I can walk to the Mall

MansionoftheUnfortunate

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Jun 25, 14 7:47 AM
Hi sd, and welcome!!

I shall look for you in my daily invites so that you can visit and get a little bit more energy every day. Ok only one from me but the more neighbours the more possibilities! :-) Hopefully you'll appear there and will then accept my invitation! :-)

Happy gaming!
Theo - Legoland

traderdi75143
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by traderdi75143 on Jun 25, 14 9:02 AM
Hi phmintx and bjgothic Another Texan here I live on cedar Creek Lake Creek Lake. Played DM since January 2013. Love it even thru the glitches..Hi To All..Diana 108 Winding Lane..Almost forgot 71 here

tcarter50
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by tcarter50 on Jun 25, 14 10:25 AM
I am 56 yrs old and from the state of Georgia,USA - Bulldawg Country - Go DAWGS
started playing DM January 2014 and love it so much I have 3 Manors
Spirits Playhouse, Blue Bayou 2 and 777 Magnolia Lane

Edited on 06/25/2014 at 10:28:09 AM PST

[Post New]by Babahvit on Jun 25, 14 1:08 PM
69 from the mountains of North Carolina

xshoshin
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
415 Posts

[Post New]by xshoshin on Jun 25, 14 2:28 PM
SoCal not being represented here yet, I'll chime in. This is the year of my Medicare birthday (how is that even possible? I'm still just 14!!!). I live in Orange County and have been playing DM for just over a year...started in June 2013. My manor is 42 RavenAlley.

[Post New]by OliviaReally on Jun 26, 14 11:12 AM
49 from south Georgia, USA

I've been playing since April 2014. 1674 Mockingbird St. Currently level 28.

Space_Monkey
Herring
Herring
311 Posts

[Post New]by Space_Monkey on Jun 26, 14 11:51 AM
Somebody needs to do an analysis of our responses. Pretty sure most of us are between 40 and whatever.... Based on what I've read here and my limited memory. Emphasis on limited memory

toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Jun 26, 14 2:29 PM
Opps, tried to correct my typing and ended up re-sending. How on earth did I do that???? see my corrected post below.

Edited on 06/26/2014 at 2:32:58 PM PST

toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Jun 26, 14 2:30 PM
Someone said I am over the hill....There was a hill????? What hill, I don't remember a hill, did anyone see a hill???? I just know the days drag and the months fly by like mad!!

Edited on 06/27/2014 at 2:34:38 AM PST

TeddieB
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by TeddieB on Jun 26, 14 3:35 PM
I am 59 years 'young' and I have been playing DM since before Christmas, Dec. 2013.
I am on level 56. I enjoy playing, but I am like everyone else...patiently waiting on more land, chapters and new items. I live in a small city in North Carolina.

Take care!

TeddieB
1234 Maxboy Lane

FrauMeike
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by FrauMeike on Jun 27, 14 12:38 AM
I am 39 and live in Berlin, Germany.
I started playing on PC in fall 2013, I think, but stopped after a few weeks, because of the overall slow gameplay.
I came back to the game somewhere between January and March this year, but played on a tablet which was way more fun, because it loaded faster, the handling was more intuitive, and I could achieve higher scores.

Cheers, Meike
- House of the Doomed -

treece58
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by treece58 on Jun 27, 14 6:47 AM
Hi everyone. I'm 56 years old and live in Boston, MA. I've been playing since around November 2013. I've been trying out different things on my manor to pass the time since there's nothing 'new' to do. First I did a giant star and last week I added this little animated dog(that looks more like a sheep since he's made out of round bushes!) Both look better in night mode as most of our manors do...
Anyway, it's something to do to entertain myself until BF comes up with new material. Also, visiting and gifting will NEVER get old..nice community spirit, it keeps me involved.

Coffins R Us

[Post New]by LadyWinter22 on Jun 27, 14 2:37 PM
31, in western Arkansas, playing since early Autumn 2013. (Yes, I named my manors after places in Skyrim. )

Wintersand Manor
Honningbrew Meadery

Edited on 06/27/2014 at 2:41:28 PM PST

Tarotlova
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Tarotlova on Jun 28, 14 4:19 PM
Tarotlova, House of Tarotlova, I am 48 and have been playing DM since it started. I live in Perth Australia and I love this game despite its problems now and again. It has been a real Godsend on keeping my boredom levels down since I got made redundant a month ago! I have to say it has been a surprise to see all us non teenagers here, I suppose this game is not violent enough for the younger generation lol

wjhadley51
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by wjhadley51 on Jun 29, 14 7:26 PM
I am 62 and I am from Indiana but retired to Bradenton, FL. I have been playing since summer of 2013.

jc7199
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by jc7199 on Jul 10, 14 3:31 AM
Hi all!
Manor Name: Hawkstone

Will be 68 next month. From Cincinnati, Ohio (spend the winters in Arizona).

Just started playing near the end of May this year. Love the game!

[Post New]by 55bruiser on Jul 10, 14 2:48 PM
I will be 59 in mid-august and I live in N.W. Wisconsin. Yes, I have black bear and white-tail deer in my back yard. I started my game around mid-December 2013. My manor is 666 Black Sabbath Way.

[Post New]by Marystwin on Jul 12, 14 4:29 AM
I'm 63 from Bergen County, northern New Jersey. I've been playing as 13 Redeye Rosie Flophouse since ?February? of this year and am as addicted as everyone else! Despite the widescreen unavailability problem, I enjoy this game daily - I just need my magnifying glasses to see my screen! I agree with Space_Monkey - there seems to be a preponderance of Baby Boomers playing this game - wonder what that signifies???

Go to: