Janeypat
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

Re:Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall

[Post New]by Janeypat on May 28, 14 4:54 PM
silkhoney03 wrote:To everyone who complains about the lack of a demo being offered, just go to another site. I tried the demo somewhere else. I also purchased this game when it was released... last year!!! I also bought the game after that and the one after that!!! P.S. Silent Spy is AWESOME!!!!

just keep comments to yourself about other gaming sites
this issue is about BFG and we only complain when there is a valid reason - if we are with BFG we should not have to go to another site to demo a game that is over a year old - if that site is better -then stay with it - dont come here a run down BFG if you have not played the game from them

[Post New]by silkhoney03 on May 29, 14 5:21 AM
Janeypat wrote:
silkhoney03 wrote:To everyone who complains about the lack of a demo being offered, just go to another site. I tried the demo somewhere else. I also purchased this game when it was released... last year!!! I also bought the game after that and the one after that!!! P.S. Silent Spy is AWESOME!!!!

just keep comments to yourself about other gaming sites
this issue is about BFG and we only complain when there is a valid reason - if we are with BFG we should not have to go to another site to demo a game that is over a year old - if that site is better -then stay with it - dont come here a run down BFG if you have not played the game from them

I'm only complaining because EVERYONE ELSE is complaining. Bigfish has been releasing ND games for years. It was initially part of the reason I opened my account. They have never offered a demo of the game on this site and they probably never will. Yet some people still don't realize that. I do have a right to complain about this company if I am paying them to offer me a service. Just the same as I have the right to complain, you have the right to voice your own opinion. I was only trying to let others know that there is an opportunity to try the game before wasting a credit (money) on it beforehand. More people are turned away from these types of games because of that and the games receive low ratings from people who do purchase without fully understanding the format or concept of it. Instead of you taking my comment as a helpful one, you made it seem as if I bashed this site, even though I never actually mentioned it. And if you care to read a few of the older posts, you'll see that someone else had pretty much stated the same thing. Why you jumped on me, I don't know. Also 1. you're right. We shouldn't have to go to another site to play the game. But unfortunately I did. I don't prefer to have to play these games from other sites, but I shouldn't have to wait a year either. 2. If I have played the game, then I should be free to comment on it. No matter what site I went through.

[Post New]by Creepycrawler on Jun 15, 14 3:50 PM
I haven't bought a new game for awhile so I waited for a sale and bought ND. Ummm I am loving this game! I've been playing Dark Manor for months waiting for a new MCF game and now I have a new series of games to play! Super excited to play all the ND games.

Go to: