zville123
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:What food do the new pets require?

[Post New]by zville123 on Apr 13, 16 1:36 AM
Please update for new and old Spring Event Pets....

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Apr 13, 16 8:05 AM
zville123 wrote:Please update for new and old Spring Event Pets....

The thread: All pets/tells/favorite locations in the Midnight Castle Helpful Links also includes the amount and type of food as well as sleep time:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/404978.page

[Post New]by Katharinai on Apr 13, 16 12:20 PM
I don't see the new Spring pets listed with type food and quantity... did I miss it? Wanted to thank all who provided the work to get the information listed, it's fantastic! I would especially like to know Baby Girl, Cook, and Chimney Sweep. Baby boy is 5 simple, and sleeps two hours.

[Post New]by J100valis on Oct 2, 16 5:53 AM
I have the Griffin, but not sure how to acquire simple food for it, I know one of the ways is the free spin, but are their others?

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Oct 2, 16 6:41 AM
J100valis wrote:I have the Griffin, but not sure how to acquire simple food for it, I know one of the ways is the free spin, but are their others?

Pet food is mainly found in Hidden Object scenes.... they can also be won by the one-arm bandit machine in Trina's room.... if you have your private room open, the chests in that room (and in a friend's room) open every 3 hours and can be found there... if you send an airship, you get a stamp and a type of pet food.... when you craft something, they can come off the spins after you craft.... you can also craft pet food... and you can put it on your wishlist for a friend to gift you....

[Post New]by MrKitty1 on Jan 1, 17 2:58 PM
Does anyone know what and how much the winter cat eats?

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 1, 17 3:01 PM
Winter Cat -- 3 Rare -- sleeps 2 hours

Baby Mammoth -- 5 Simple
Fire Rooster -- 7 Unique
Sled Dog -- 4 Special

Go to: