Welcome to Agency 33 forum

kbarb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Welcome to Agency 33 forum

[Post New]by kbarb on Jan 12, 15 3:35 PM
I am addicted to the game! Minor matter - in the Paris scene it needs to be a "chef" hat not a "chief". I have opened the cave and the apocalypse (black clouds have emerged). I am told to wait. Is this the end of the road until another update? If so when can I expect it? Thanks

[Post New]by rlgibson on Jan 12, 15 11:50 PM
klfrr wrote:Look carefully at the quest. Sometimes the words don't match what the picture shows. I had one that said Captain's Cabin HOP, but it really wanted the Fireplace HOP.
I looked at the picture like you suggested but the picture shows Captains Cabin. Thanks anyway. If they don't fix it soon, I guess I'm going to have to skip it. It's part of the major story and cant move forward until it's completed.

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Jan 13, 15 3:04 AM
rlgibson wrote:
klfrr wrote:Look carefully at the quest. Sometimes the words don't match what the picture shows. I had one that said Captain's Cabin HOP, but it really wanted the Fireplace HOP.
I looked at the picture like you suggested but the picture shows Captains Cabin. Thanks anyway. If they don't fix it soon, I guess I'm going to have to skip it. It's part of the major story and cant move forward until it's completed.

Hi rlgibson,

All the quests/goals have a "go to"button, it always direct exactly to what you have to create or to places you have to complete.
Use it before you do anything because that part of the game has a lot of mistakes that hasn't been fixed yet.

[Post New]by rlgibson on Jan 13, 15 11:36 PM
napoeon wrote:
rlgibson wrote:

Hi rlgibson,

All the quests/goals have a "go to"button, it always direct exactly to what you have to create or to places you have to complete.
Use it before you do anything because that part of the game has a lot of mistakes that hasn't been fixed yet.
Hi napoleon I always use the "go to" button, and it led me to where I'm supposed to go. It's just not registering the completion with the challenge it asked for. I even checked to make sure the challenge name matched up with the challenge pic.

[Post New]by SemeleRhiannon on Jan 19, 15 8:46 PM
I'm going to be as patient as possible, but please bring on the Titans and reveal all!!

llb34
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

how do I start over!?

[Post New]by llb34 on Jan 27, 15 5:51 AM
I give up! I sent dr. fix it report a month ago and got NO RESPONSE. I'm stuck on 21 for weeks and get no where with only 200 energy points. Think I may have missed a step early on .
So how do I start over? Tried changing player , nothing and can't find anything else to do. Would hate to uninstall game and reload to start over.

[Post New]by reda_lorraine7 on Mar 7, 15 3:27 PM
Has anyone found out when the next update will be released? I am on level 53 and have been playing the same games for over i month going on two? Does anyone answer?

[Post New]by Gusgoose on Mar 24, 15 5:21 AM
Ditto...Is a new game update on the way to make it worthwhile keeping on going despite the keeper with no quests saying to wait??? This frustration aside, congratulations to the developers on a very well designed game with lots of interesting quests...love the new ruins idea with the blue bags of goodies you can earn...still not keen on the select one of 5 prizes that seems to read my mind and give me a one star reward each time...I suppose it is a kind of talent to be able to do that so consistently.

atangy18
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by atangy18 on Apr 5, 15 9:10 AM
Totally stuck on Level 26. I have the quest to fix the bridge to cross to the Observatory, but I need to banish the Fire Elemental floater. In order to banish him, I need relics that I don't have the ability to "find" yet. I also can't "find" the relic items for the Imperial Gong collection to banish the Centaur or collect the 2 items to complete the quest that requires them. Very frustrating that the game "hint" is telling me the next thing to do is something I can't do yet....

moonryu
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by moonryu on Apr 25, 15 11:11 PM
I have encountered the same thing too when selecting rewards, -- I pretty much almost always get a 1 star item. I even charted the selections for a few days trying to find a pattern to which stars items appear where position wise and still no pattern.

The only thing I had any better odds is when you go for the creation screen to the HOS screen needed to get the item. And if you need 2 of the same star item -- that sometimes -- if you do the scene twice in a row this way, the same star item is in the same position.

Alas I ended up using orbs at 3 a pop to get the 4 and 5 star items needed to do the major quest items. I figure at this point I spend about $150 over that last month.

I really miss the Blessing of Nike I had when I had the game last year before my system crashed .

And I haven't had any luck with Customer Service to get the Blessing of Nike added back even though I paid for it last year.

[Post New]by nomadess on May 16, 15 6:16 PM
Atangy18, I am in the same place, level 26, stuck, can't get into the library (only one ring), can't open the package in the mailbox, can't pick the lock to the cemetery. Anyone have any tips?

[Post New]by melvinda on Jul 6, 15 1:06 PM
I am curious...what are the "Marbles of the gods"...can they be traded? why do they disappear ? After I accumulated ten I got two special gifts then it seems to begin again ...ty

Go to: