isis1313
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:Post your Agency 33 Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by isis1313 on Jun 20, 14 7:20 PM
I am so upset, I got all the way to level 12 after daily banishing etc and game crashed and I got corrupted file message and have to start over from the beginning. I'm not sure I want to after all the time I invested in it....was liking the game but now I'm scared to level up again for fear it will crash again.

[Post New]by Naima543 on Jun 20, 14 9:00 PM
I downloaded Agency 33 two days ago and started getting a notice for corrupted files. I had a major crash after closing the game that resulted in my computer running its virus/ malware checks. I dumped the current file and tried reloading it. The minute it was up, I got a Norton warning for a corrupted file. Right -- dump it again. I was just starting to get into the groove, but I don't want to take my chances with something nasty.

I play on a Windows 7 and download through Mozilla Firefox. That same day I downloaded Agency 33, I downloaded Mystic Saga as well (no problems there) and played the trial for Jewel Match 4, which started acting very strange -- greyed out areas in the screen, blurry images, pixelation. I killed Jewel Match 4, and that was about the time I started getting corrupted file messages. I encountered a few small bugs -- I made the Coffee Energizer per the quest, but then I couldn't use it until after I'd quit out during a crafting session and came back a couple hours later. I've never had a problem with Big Fish before, so this is disconcerting.

Calicohorse
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by Calicohorse on Jun 21, 14 8:49 AM
I had the same problem with the distorted mirror anomaly: when I clicked on the scene with it, screen went black and had to ctrl alt delete to reset. Lost the energy to boot. I had to banish the thing in order to use the scene again, which worked and haven't touched it since. It IS a good game, but and expensive one.

kharlie
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by kharlie on Jun 21, 14 3:37 PM
I got 2 5 diamonds from achievements. I used both on trying to get a cup of coffee, they took the diamonds but I got no coffee. Is there a problem because I am at level 10 or is there something else going on. I would like the cup of coffee or the diamonds back.

[Post New]by PurpleGriffin on Jun 22, 14 8:14 AM
Calicohorse wrote:I had the same problem with the distorted mirror anomaly: when I clicked on the scene with it, screen went black and had to ctrl alt delete to reset. Lost the energy to boot. I had to banish the thing in order to use the scene again, which worked and haven't touched it since. It IS a good game, but and expensive one.

i have this problem too with the distorted mirror anomaly while trying to play in the circus. i need to complete the circus to go any further in the game. i'm lvl 11

[Post New]by Chicago00034 on Jun 22, 14 7:15 PM
Hi there,

My issues are when I try to use 2 anomalies together like the rain and distort I repeatedly keep getting a black screen and I have to escape out and try to start again. I tried putting the same 2 anomalies on another island and keep getting the same thing. I have already lost energy a ton of times and right now I'm beyond frustrated with this game! I uninstalled and reinstalled again and again and the issue keeps happening! It seems ever since I had the quest to use distort is when all things started going downhill! I hope this gets fixed because I really do enjoy playing this game. If the problem persists this will be yet another deleted game I will not play anymore!

[Post New]by gypsyrox on Jun 23, 14 5:18 AM
I came here to complain about the floaters missing, I can't finish a quest without the Faun, but I find that the devs have already addressed this issue. Good job!

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Jun 26, 14 3:37 PM
Hi, I just made a purchase at the bank - it went through fine and I got my orbs BUT I didn't get the reward for making a purchase at the bank. In the achievements, under the economic section - final reward is of 1 stage called "bank on it" for "make a purchase from the bank of the agency". It supposed to give 4 orbs as reward. Well, I did make a purchase but didn't get this award and still showing as incomplete. Please help... Thank you!

just4meme
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by just4meme on Jun 26, 14 5:37 PM
Trying to fix the winch at the scientists home, (I believe in level 9), have come to a roadblock.... clicked the hint button and the arrow points to an empty box in the inventory. This game is not easy to follow.

game freezing

[Post New]by washingtonsue on Jul 1, 14 11:40 AM
in the greenhouse every time I click on the boots the game freezes and stops running. I need the greenhouse screen to get all the materials for Peresphone's crown. How can I progress.

[Post New]by vbleckov on Jul 3, 14 4:05 PM
Proof the apocalypse photos keep going back into the mailbox. Even though they are in my "items" they are still in the mailbox. Cannot complete mission.

Calicohorse
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

Greenhouse Crashes

[Post New]by Calicohorse on Jul 5, 14 6:10 PM
Hi there,

The game is great but OMG, what a lot of glitches! It's a big game with a lot of details. The game is freezing for me on Greenhouse - I've tried several times and can't get further then finding half a dozen objects, then "Agency 33 is not responding" message.

Also:
1) The mythical "level up" things don't show up in the backpack - gonzo
2) I never seem to get any (I mean 0) of the things needed for the Carnival Mask - been trying to days and days now and not a single element do I get. Therefore...
3) I haven't progressed in almost 10 days in the game
4) It seems the experience meter is not turning over as it should. Right now I've got 311,000 and the goal meter reads 300,000.

As I said a good game, but not worth the $30+ I've spent - it's just too glitchy and there's not enough reward for energy used. Maybe one should be able to buy one of the energy resources rather than only the diamonds. What's the point of all these coins and not being able to use them?

Cheers, CA

[Post New]by x6tvuurd on Jul 7, 14 3:03 PM
I bought gems 3 times for the bridge and used but the bridge did complete.

Calicohorse
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

Getting Really Irritated

[Post New]by Calicohorse on Jul 10, 14 11:11 AM
Hello,
For the third time, these are my continuing problems, none of which have yet to be addressed. I think you should be refunding people's money for this extremely defective game.

1) I have not flipped to a new level, stuck on 29. I now have 350,000 experience and should have gone to Level 30 at 300,000.

2) The greenhouse is still freezing - I cannot play it at all and it seems I need to in order to make the Carnival mask...maybe (?)

3) I have still not yet been able to make the carnival mask in 2 weeks+ and have therefore not progressed in 2 weeks+

It doesn't appear the developers give a rat's patootie - no communication whatsoever. This is beyond ridiculous. You should pull this game until all glitches are dealt with and either provide substantial reward items and/or refunds.

[Post New]by nautilis123 on Jul 12, 14 6:08 AM
I'm at level 8. I had less than 500 points to go before reaching level 9. I played the fringe hut, completed it. It returned me to map but is now showing I only have 444 points out of 4860 and my energy was deducted. I'm not sure if I'm sticking around for this. Well, I went back into the game and now I'm at level 9.

Edited on 07/12/2014 at 6:31:44 AM PST

moxiemoll
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by moxiemoll on Jul 13, 14 6:48 PM
I know this is minor, compared to all the other issues. I received a vampires teeth and when it placed them in the screen it showed 10, but when I opened and checked there were only 9. This has been happening since the new update. I am not sure if it happened before, I haven't noticed. But I've been keeping track since I've noticed it and it's been quite frequently happening. Thank you. I hope all of the issues get corrected since this is a very good game. ps, I love your new 13 keys, it's an awesome game.

[Post New]by __papillon__ on Jul 14, 14 5:51 AM
Iris is saying to open the Library doors, but I had already done that before the update.
The game does not seem to recognize this, because the task is still there, no checkmark in the box. I don't know how I can complete a task I've already completed, if the game refuses to acknowledge this.

[Post New]by MirthFun on Jul 14, 14 4:46 PM
Hi,
I have several issues today:

1. I made a purchase at the agency bank expecting to earn 4 orbs for the 'Bank-On-It' award under achievements in the economic section. I did make a purchase but didn't get this award and it is still showing as incomplete.

2. Pluto Plentiful only paid 2 orbs but on the screen said it was worth 5 orbs.

3. I activated an Amulet of Fortitude, but since all the Fortitude Amulets have clocks, I can't tell which one is in process. The clock is stopped on 60 minutes.

I did install the update today, hoping this would solve the problems, but I am still 7 orbs short due to issues #1 and #2.

You help will be appreciated.

Thank you!

[Post New]by MirthFun on Jul 14, 14 5:31 PM
I am on Windows 7 and on level 18.

One minor issue:

I have been spending weeks trying to collect items for the 'Vampire mirror', I have 11 knives and 8 cups but still no cape to finish the set. I feel I am throwing away time and/or money trying to finish the mirror. Same issue on 'Crown of King', I have 10 old gold helmets but still am having trouble getting a motorcycle helmet.

It takes much time to create the amulet, and when I do have orbs, they go so fast.

[Post New]by MirthFun on Jul 14, 14 5:46 PM
...also, I have used the relics on Trickster, Faun and Treant today. I win most the prizes they list except I have never received the energy treats, such as cake, salad, candy, etc. ..not one energy treat listed.

Go to: