appiel
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Under the Crimson Moon Collector's

[Post New]by appiel on Jul 13, 14 5:32 PM
MrsSkippy wrote:Yet again another game that crashes my computer. I have checked my video card, or whatever it's called and it's up to date. Now in order to play I have to start from the beginning AGAIN .
This is the fourth or fifth game, recently, that does this to my laptop. And I know it's not my computer, as the hard drive isn't even a year old.
Demo plays fine, purchase the game and it crashes. Funny how it's only my BF games that do this. Purchased the newest Nancy Drew game and it hasn't happened. Seriously thinking about canceling my membership, why keep wasting the money, and having to contact CS and things never get fixed.
Personally, I'm fed up

BTW: Sent CS a Dr. Felix report with the last game that crashed, I got a free game, no reason at all why it kept crashing. So pretty sure the fault is not on my end.

appiel
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Under the Crimson Moon Collector's Ed

[Post New]by appiel on Jul 13, 14 5:40 PM
It is a black screen game, crashing and freezing! Wow, that is the reason why I'
bought it. 'Thanks BF!

annabelle05
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Under the Crimson Moon Collector's Ed

[Post New]by annabelle05 on Jul 14, 14 8:58 AM
I love this game and just finished the "Shadow Wolf......Cursed Wedding" game but what happens is that this game just keeps freezes all the time. Sometimes this happens right at the start and I can't click on "Play", sometimes I can get into the game for 10 minutes or so, but it always ends with me having to Ctrl+Alt+Delete. This is a brand new computer Windows 8.1 and my video card is up-to-date.

I keep playing it though and hoping that maybe this time it won't freeze before I can play it for a bit. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it but to no avail.

Any help???

[Post New]by LesleyAC on Jul 26, 14 4:59 AM
Same for me Annabelle, its driving me crazy. The screen freezes over and over again. I'm having to Ctl Alt Del approx every 10 minutes.

Mine is also a new computer with new up-to-date everything.

Can't provide a solution I'm afraid, just empathy!!

annabelle05
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by annabelle05 on Jul 29, 14 7:17 AM
I did finish the game eventually as I really liked this one. But as long as you're OK with the Ctrl-Alt-Del every so often, and sometimes I played for almost 20 minutes, you're fine. As the game was such a good one, I didn't mind that so much and went on to finish the Bonus Game as well. Too bad though....as the previous Shadow Wolf game was also like that, but what the heck! It's the kind of game I enjoy most so I stuck with it.

catmac1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by catmac1 on Sep 7, 14 4:24 AM
Hi All
my game has crashed 3 times.. "file corrupted" I do NOT want to keep creating new profiles and starting all over ..my laptop is new and up to date...
Please advise
thx

[Post New]by Yelrihs1316 on Dec 21, 14 10:00 AM
I'm playing on IPAD and can't get the safe to open. I have the code but can't make it work. Is there a trick?

beckiev
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Under the Crimson Moon Collector's E

[Post New]by beckiev on Dec 22, 14 4:01 PM
Yelrihs1316 wrote:I'm playing on IPAD and can't get the safe to open. I have the code but can't make it work. Is there a trick?

It is tricky. Using the selector Go to the first number on the code and pause. The number should depress. If it doesn't push the middle of the same selector button. It's difficult to see that it is depressing the numbers until you realize what is happening. Continuing the same for all the numbers. Hope this helps.
I'm having trouble picking up the mirror in the crypt. When I select it the game takes me back out. Haven't found a solution for that yet ??

[Post New]by Katrinacx on Dec 25, 14 9:32 AM
I've been playn this on the iPad and I cannot for the life of me pick up the mirror in the crypt/tomb area. It's too close to the inventory and whenever the hand appears to pick it up, it doesn't or it goes back to the previous scene.

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Under the Crimson Moon Collector's

[Post New]by Katrinacx on Dec 25, 14 9:33 AM
beckiev wrote:
Yelrihs1316 wrote:I'm playing on IPAD and can't get the safe to open. I have the code but can't make it work. Is there a trick?

It is tricky. Using the selector Go to the first number on the code and pause. The number should depress. If it doesn't push the middle of the same selector button. It's difficult to see that it is depressing the numbers until you realize what is happening. Continuing the same for all the numbers. Hope this helps.
I'm having trouble picking up the mirror in the crypt. When I select it the game takes me back out. Haven't found a solution for that yet ??

I've been having this problem with the mirror too and it is really frustrating me!

Weesl
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Under the Crimson Moon Collector's E

[Post New]by Weesl on Jan 2, 15 7:47 AM
katrinacx posted
[I've been playn this on the iPad and I cannot for the life of me pick up the mirror in the crypt/tomb area. It's too close to the inventory and whenever the hand appears to pick it up, it doesn't or it goes back to the previous scene.]

I Ditto this issue

Edited on 01/02/2015 at 7:48:37 AM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jan 2, 15 11:11 PM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to drop in to remind everyone that this forum is for the PC version of the game. I see that there's some trouble with the iPad version, but unfortunately we're unable to provide technical assistance with the iPad version in this thread.

For help with the iPad version of the game, it's best to contact our Technical Support Team HERE.

Best of luck,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by R0binhood on Mar 1, 15 4:52 PM
only1jony wrote:I can not use the wrench to remove the bolts from the safe in the Sheriffs office Help

Go to: