eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

Re:What is HOP?

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Jun 8, 14 6:08 PM
Oh well another one bites da dust...
Ouch I feel like I have been smacked on the hand by the teacher,
LOL it took some times but I am athunckin that rosie and cyn drew and Doc understand my lingo and my spillin well that is up in the ground and gremmer?? WTH is that ohhhhhhhhh Grammer well ya need to go to da Cap's school fer dat it is special ED ya know I know I got me edumacation there and I is goodddddddddd.
who cares who's coming to take me away they have to catch me first..I even run fast sideways like the crab I am
Now I am taking me moles and we are going to splash sryup all over every thing then get into dat moonshiny stuff wohoooooooooooooo partyyyyyyyyyyy timeeeeeeeee Do da congo yip yip yip yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 8, 14 6:59 PM
ROFL A conga line of drunken moles and Teddy!!!

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Jun 9, 14 2:56 AM
Oh Teddy darling, you have got to stay off the w for a short time! What is that I hear in the distance, Teddy bagpipes! Come - strip the willow with me, just mind the syrup ! Moles - in the corner and sober up or clinic again for you !

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Jun 9, 14 11:15 AM
You know you are right there Cyn the ole W and honey wine gettin the best of me ,, Snaps to a smart ATTENTION the bagpipes get me every time it is the Irish in my .. I hear them and my eyes water .. chest puffs out so far I feel like a bannter rooster and I am rigid with pride.
Oh lookie there willow's all covered in syrup um um um cyn were da blueberries .. oh never mind grabs a branch ,, hops on and weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee striping as I slide
( that came out sorta bad tee hee) ouch ouch ouch oh ouchhhhhhhh glares at cyn ya coulda warned me about dem splinters ... oh I am sorry cyn I was supposed to strip the willows not slide down and strip ouch ok ok ok lesson learned ...
OHHHHHHHHHHH DOC gots a tiny problem here look bends over ... you can stop laughing now I know my backside looks like a porqupick now can ya help a feller and get them out??
Rot Rouh hurry Doc Cyn needs help to catch the drunckin moles
rot rouh run guys here comes Millie snapin her pearly whites RUNNNNNNNNNN
I will be over here doing da conga hotchchachacha ouch

[Post New]by kiwidownunder on Jun 9, 14 1:24 PM
HaHa ''Hop'' For Makeing A Brew Here Called ''Good Bastards '' Beer ...I Kid You Not ,Its True -G'day Mate ,Yeah 3 Jugs Of ''Good Bastards Please Mate''

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Jun 9, 14 5:06 PM
HOPS is that the thingy you get from the DRUNK SKELLETON ?

[Post New]by kiwidownunder on Jun 9, 14 6:06 PM
Arizona63Tucson wrote:HOPS is that the thingy you get from the DRUNK SKELLETON ?

G'day Arizona63Tucson,The ''Thingy'' As You Nicely Put It ,Well Kinda Like That ,Looks A Bit Like ''Green Bullet Hops ''In The Tavern ..A Good Man To Ask Would Be Duncan 14 All ,Being A Good Dutchman Who Like Their Beers Would Be More Informative Than Yours Truely ..Have A Nice Day

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Jun 9, 14 7:17 PM
Thank You kiwidownunder for the information . I'll have to ask him .
HI !! Dunkin_14all what is that HOP THINGY we get from the DRUNK SKELLITON in the TAVERN ?

Go to: