grammyapples
Herring
Herring
343 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Myths of the World: Of Fiends and Fairies Collector's Edit

[Post New]by grammyapples on Jun 8, 14 6:34 AM
I wish someone from BF would find and Fix this glitch with the ring!
Very, very frustrating!

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Myths of the World: Of Fiends and Fairies Collector's Edi

[Post New]by Howatch on Jun 8, 14 7:35 AM
It will be up to the developer to fix this glitch and that will probably take them a few days.

Edited on 06/08/2014 at 7:35:36 AM PST

Devery
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Myths of the World: Of Fiends and Fairies Collector's Edit

[Post New]by Devery on Jun 8, 14 8:35 AM
Same as Eyereen and Skeptix--at the top of the stairs in the tavern, taking the broken monocle to the painting on the wall brings up a grayed out screen. No functionality available except to go to map and go to another location.

Any suggestions Mac OS fishes? How did you get past this?

[Post New]by Robbiexox on Jun 8, 14 1:40 PM
i am having trouble with changing signet ring as well.Chapter 3,..4/7, cannot proceed with game....loved
it soo, far,...dissapointed cannot proceed......

[Post New]by psycat56 on Jun 8, 14 3:03 PM
seaseaone wrote:Thank you all - what worked for me. click on note to open, then close window. Reopen window and allowed to grab and move to ring. Close window and re-open then allowed to press button! Phew!

This worked for me!! I was very frustrated. But opening and closing after every move worked! Good Luck and thanks

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Myths of the World: Of Fiends and Fairies Collector's Edi

[Post New]by draegonflye on Jun 8, 14 3:07 PM
I'm having exactly the same problem... I've tried uninstalling and restalling, I've tried creating a new profile, nothing has worked so far.

Devery wrote:Same as Eyereen and Skeptix--at the top of the stairs in the tavern, taking the broken monocle to the painting on the wall brings up a grayed out screen. No functionality available except to go to map and go to another location.

Any suggestions Mac OS fishes? How did you get past this?

krinneyd
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

Having a glitch in the barn with the elf, did not get the horn!!!???

[Post New]by krinneyd on Jun 8, 14 3:16 PM
So I had the conversation puzzle with the leprechaun but I didn't get the horn and now I can't go any further??? is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong? All the hint says is "it's time to move on" but there is no where to go?? HELP!

Hapless
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
427 Posts

[Post New]by Hapless on Jun 9, 14 2:07 AM
Thank you littlemouse for working it out, I had to open and close a few times, but it does work in the end.

How did you figure it out?

Linda

LaDeeDah
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by LaDeeDah on Jun 9, 14 8:20 AM
Okay. There seems to be a solution. But is this workaround just that? Or is this the way the signets are supposed to work? Hope someone has an answer.

[Post New]by beaudaciousdldy on Jun 9, 14 8:39 AM
At least ya'll have something working. I can not even get the game to open. Other 3 games were ok. I get tech problem with the .exe file. I am using XP.

karen

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Jun 9, 14 9:17 AM
G'day,

I just wanted to drop by and let you know that we're aware of the trouble that has been reported, we've been working through the weekend to get this resolved and we hope to have a fix for all impacted players very soon.

bfgMurrumbidgee

Oldshark
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Oldshark on Jun 9, 14 10:17 AM
Thank you for letting us know that you are working on the tech issues, always nice to hear from you and your hardworking staff.

LaDeeDah
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by LaDeeDah on Jun 9, 14 12:22 PM
Thank you for the update, bfgMurrumbidgee.

Devery
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Devery on Jun 9, 14 12:32 PM
Appreciate it, the game seems wonderful except for these two issues.

DeVanders
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by DeVanders on Jun 9, 14 1:45 PM
Clicking on the note before X and then going back and change the signet works for me as well. Thanks for the tip!

RinneAlex
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by RinneAlex on Jun 9, 14 3:42 PM
I am stuck in the bonus chapter. I get to the part where I meet Gideon the leprechaun in the barn, answer his questions and according to the SG, I am supposed to receive a horn from him. No horn shows up after completing the conversation.

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Jun 9, 14 5:18 PM
G'day,

There is an updated version of Myths of the World available as we speak, it corrects the issues that have been reported with the signet rings.

This update should show up on the left-hand side of your Big Fish Games app under 'Updates.' If you're not seeing that, just follow the steps below:

1) Open your app and make sure you're signed into your account.
2) Click on the 'Options' cog on the top right-hand side of your screen.
3) Click on the 'Downloads' tab.
4) Select 'Manually' and click 'Check For Updates.'

If you are still running into issues after installing that update, please contact our Tech Support Team so we can look into those.

Thanks for your patience while we worked to resolve this. We continue to look into the other reported issues and hope to know more soon.

bfgMurrumbidgee

Skeptix
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Skeptix on Jun 9, 14 8:10 PM
I have emailed the Support Team as requested but am posting to make users aware of a problem with the new update.

MacBook Pro - Lion

The original problem was a ghosted screen when using the monocle on the painting in the tavern hall upstairs.

The new problem is that portrait conversation puzzles are corrupted. The first conversation with the soldiers removes the talking soldier's head, although you can still hear his voice, read his text and choose responses to get through.

The second puzzle with the owl familiar completely blacks out the screen, with only the menu bars below available. The cursor becomes a visible "trail" of repeated arrows when mousing over this black space. Proceeding is not possible and the game is stuck.

Two profile resets and a re-install did not correct.

Edited on 06/09/2014 at 8:10:59 PM PST

Injun1
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by Injun1 on Jun 9, 14 9:51 PM
My game stopped after 30 min saying the Demo was through, Can anyone tell me what happened?

Devery
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Devery on Jun 10, 14 11:00 AM
Thanks for the fix!

Go to: