Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek Collector's Edition h

[Post New]by Professorlynn on Jun 18, 14 5:11 AM
I am having the same problem at the end of the game. It is frustrating not to be able to finish it so close to the end. In addition, since the game isn't finished, I can't access the bonus chapter.

YourGibs
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek Collector's Edition

[Post New]by YourGibs on Jun 18, 14 3:46 PM
ljmb21 wrote:In Angela's house, I am unable to assemble the old photo and I am not able to progress with the game. I have uninstalled and re-installed to no avail.

I continue to suffer from this glitch as well. Apparently it has to do with the order that we found the 3 pieces. We did it "wrong".

sullysdragons
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek Collector's Edition

[Post New]by sullysdragons on Jun 18, 14 5:08 PM
YourGibs wrote:
ljmb21 wrote:In Angela's house, I am unable to assemble the old photo and I am not able to progress with the game. I have uninstalled and re-installed to no avail.

I continue to suffer from this glitch as well. Apparently it has to do with the order that we found the 3 pieces. We did it "wrong".

Well that's just silly, isn't it? I'm waiting for Mad Head or BF to make it right. Sooner, rather than later.

Edited on 06/19/2014 at 3:49:55 PM PST

[Post New]by dolilikestoplay on Jun 19, 14 1:53 AM
sullysdragons wrote:I didn't see this listed here, but it is in the regular forum and I am having the same problem, so I am assuming at this point it is a tech issue.

I am basically at the end of the game. I found all the "Angelas" and all I have left to do is confront her. The only two places I am allowed go at this point are inside her house and outside in the front yard. Neither place indicates there is anything left to be done there. If I click the hint button, it simply states there is nothing left to do there (either location). The strategy guide is also no help. None of the "powers" I've acquired will work either. I literally clicked everywhere inside and outside with my mouse trying to activate something - - ANYTHING. No luck. I can't finish the game, therefore I can't play the bonus chapter either.

I am beyond frustrated.

I have got the same problem. I can`t confront Angela.
I can`t play the bonus-chapter too!

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek Collector's Edition h

[Post New]by Rochow on Jun 19, 14 2:28 AM
Same issue here! I cannot finish the game, nor access the bonus game which is why I paid for it instead of using a free game!
Not Happy BigFish!!!

[Post New]by 321Donna on Jun 19, 14 3:28 AM
YourGibs wrote:

YourGibs
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek Collector's Editio

[Post New]by YourGibs on Jun 19, 14 11:12 PM
sullysdragons wrote:
YourGibs wrote:

Well that's just silly, isn't it? I'm waiting for Mad Head or BF to make it right. Sooner, rather than later.

This possible glitch was clearly overlooked but I have heard that Mad Head Games has prepared a patch to fix this glitch but they are waiting on BFG to push it out to us. *crosses fingers and toes that is works without starting over*

ckristi88
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by ckristi88 on Jun 20, 14 8:15 AM
dolilikestoplay wrote:
sullysdragons wrote:I didn't see this listed here, but it is in the regular forum and I am having the same problem, so I am assuming at this point it is a tech issue.

I am basically at the end of the game. I found all the "Angelas" and all I have left to do is confront her. The only two places I am allowed go at this point are inside her house and outside in the front yard. Neither place indicates there is anything left to be done there. If I click the hint button, it simply states there is nothing left to do there (either location). The strategy guide is also no help. None of the "powers" I've acquired will work either. I literally clicked everywhere inside and outside with my mouse trying to activate something - - ANYTHING. No luck. I can't finish the game, therefore I can't play the bonus chapter either.

I am beyond frustrated.

I have got the same problem. I can`t confront Angela.

It seems a lot of us are having this problem. Is there going to be a fix for this? VERY frustrating to get this far and not be able to finish or access the Bonus chapter. If it isn't fixed soon, I want my money back!
I can`t play the bonus-chapter too!

[Post New]by suzyoboe on Jun 20, 14 12:41 PM
I am having the same problem...Seems like several games of late really are not working well at all...Playing on a new mac, up-to-date on all.

[Post New]by reachout on Jun 20, 14 6:25 PM

sullysdragons wrote:
I didn't see this listed here, but it is in the regular forum and I am having the same problem, so I am assuming at this point it is a tech issue.

I am beyond frustrated.

SAME HERE.... I HAVE ABOUT HAD IT. Sooooooooo DISAPPOINTING!

[Post New]by dsms13 on Jun 21, 14 2:58 PM
Syndalee wrote:Playing on Mac. Got all the way to the fight with Angela. Cannot get the last character to light up. Very frustrated. It simply will not work. Stays foggy and doesn't light up.

I am having the same issue as I have seen posted here. Could not get the last character to light up in the fight with Angela, so I finally skipped it. Now, there is nothing more that I am able to do and don't have access to a Bonus game, not to mention being able to actually finish the game. Since this is a Collectors Edition and I paid for a Collectors edition (on a discounted day), I am not at all pleased. I don't often pay the premium price for Collectors Edition's and when I do, I expect it to work. Does anybody have any answers for this? Dsms13

Edited on 06/21/2014 at 3:11:24 PM PST

Re:(Spoiler) TECH ISSUES for Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by maxikyd on Jun 21, 14 7:03 PM
Got to Angela's house and managed to find all of her illusions. When I finished with that, I was supposed to find her--she's not there. Looked in the strategy guide for where she should be, but she isn't where it says she should be. Can't go forward until I find her, and hints won't give me anything.

What now?

[Post New]by Chickmetoo on Jun 22, 14 11:06 AM
I'm stuck in Angela's room...can't leave it, can't do anything after getting the three pieces of a picture...apparently I'm not alone...

hippyfishie
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by hippyfishie on Jun 23, 14 12:53 PM
Where is the map?

I have installed and uninstalled the game twice and I have a journal, achievements, objectives, and SG but no map.

Playing the demo on easy/casual mode, the tutorial said the journal contained my map.

Still no map. This has never happened to me. Either I am really blind now or it's hiding or gone.

Help anyone?

jap54
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by jap54 on Jun 24, 14 1:28 PM
I was looking forward to playing this game but unfortunately due to the time freeze it ran so slow and I could not use the mouse to move the curser to skip initial beginning which I had to watch all the way through. Game ran in short bursts then froze. Could not enjoy playing this - felt this it is a great shame.

[Post New]by kridleh on Jun 24, 14 4:54 PM
Same issue, stuck after collecting the Angela's When is BFG's going to respond and get a fix out. DO NOT tell me to re-install. It's obviously a bug. Love the game and want to finish so push the dev's and get a fix out please.

[Post New]by Frostbite117 on Jun 24, 14 8:58 PM
I must be having an issue -- I finished the first level, get in the elevator, get the Victor guy who makes me go back into the elevator and then it says game over ..... when I try to go back in, it does not let me resume to go to another level! I keep getting a msg saying that I am finished with this level and to make a new profile if I want to play again. I don't want to play again -- I want to continue the game I am on! What do I need to do????

[Post New]by sphinxvictorian on Jun 26, 14 3:04 PM
I'm having the can't assemble the photo glitch, too. I am sad; I like this game otherwise. Here's hoping Big Fish gets going with that patch sooner rather than later.

[Post New]by Skittledcupcake on Jun 26, 14 6:11 PM
For some reason I cannot complete the game. Im stuck in her house and there can be nothing to do, there is supposed to be a puzzle that pops up but never did and now i cant play the other game becuase i have to finish this one

mar39
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by mar39 on Jun 28, 14 8:49 PM
OK, I hate start games over but (a) I'm bored (b) I like the game and I paid for it! So I started over with a new player name and it worked fine. Here's the thing....as you all said, where you get stuck at the house is very close to the end. So you have to ask yourself if you are willing to go through the whole thing again. The bonus chapter is "eh". Nothing very exciting.

Go to: