Angela house

sapphire46
Manatee
Manatee
3,740 Posts

Re:Angela house

[Post New]by sapphire46 on Jul 5, 14 4:31 AM
I have reinstalled the game with the 'fix' but it is still the same.
Very annoying to get so close to finishing and can't even play the bonus.....So think I will be requesting a refund. I am not going to play the game again, just to get the same problem....
My computer is so up to date in everything, so do not usually have the problems some people have, but this time I have the same one. Grrrr.

ETA. I decided to try again under a different name and it worked. Started from beginning and everything Angela's House worked and I finished, bonus and all. Can't say I got all achievements but did get the hand prints....YAY

Edited on 07/08/2014 at 7:06:37 AM PST

sillyc52
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by sillyc52 on Jul 6, 14 4:58 AM
How did you get the fix I havnt been sent one and Iv been stuck for two weeks

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jul 6, 14 11:12 PM
sillyc52 wrote:How did you get the fix I havnt been sent one and Iv been stuck for two weeks
sillyc52, you can get the fix by simply uninstalling the game from your Game Manager and reinstalling it.

The issue with a fix sometimes, though, is that it can't always fix a spot that is already firmly mired in a glitch and you often have to start the game over to get past the stuck spot. Just keep that in mind if it doesn't seem to be working. Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings.

[Post New]by Happy_Gardener on Jul 12, 14 10:15 PM
I am also having the same problem - after finding all of the Angela's I cannot "see" the Angela hiding behind the closet door (according to the strategy guide) and I am stopped from being able to finish the game and play the bonus chapter - WHICH I PAID THE EXTRA MONEY FOR!! I have yet to email a complaint to BFG to request a refund because I am on vacation and have limited WiFi access. While others have complained about their complaint responses, I have NOT had a problem with them trying to resolve any issues that I have previously experienced. Of course, I have purchased a significant number of games in the past and frankly, they would be crazy to alienate a customer who routinely spends as much as I do on their game site - especially when there are plenty of other game sites that would LOVE my business.

Sullivan1818
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by Sullivan1818 on Aug 11, 14 1:07 PM
I can add my name to the pile of the unsatisfied! I am in the same spot, but something I noticed that I haven't seen anyone else post . . . after you collect the pearls from Angela, you then get a "ball" with Angela's picture in it and on the top right of the ball is a circled number, beginning with 12 working backwards as you find the "impressions" of Angela in the room, the number is supposed to work down to 0 and then give the one to click on behind the door. However, when mine reached 11, Angela's picture disappeared along with all of the impressions and now I am at the same place as everyone else. In the house, in the yard, etc. only 2 places I can travel and when I click hint am told "nothing left to do here."

Hey BFG, we are all sitting here waiting on a fix, sure would be nice if we could get a response from you, or better yet, a fix, as you can see, none of us are excited about having to uninstall/reinstall.

Edited on 08/11/2014 at 1:11:15 PM PST

Go to: