Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Jewel Match IV here A thread for your tech issues!

[Post New]by intd8er on Sep 23, 15 6:26 PM
I am on level 49 and the puzzle is two sections. I finished the top with no keys in it and the arrow says to do the bottom half. I go down there and there is nothing there. I have been redoing it over and over for 3 days now. I can see a puzzle beside it but it won't go over there and I can not see if there is any jewels on it. do you have any suggestions for me? I know where the red key is but I cant get to it yet. Thanks

vescova
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Jewel Match IV here A thread for your tech issues!

[Post New]by vescova on Oct 12, 15 5:27 PM
snertyloo wrote:I have played through to rowboat part. All of a sudden the screen flashes at me - I can see the thing but they are not there long enough finally had to do the CTL ALT Delete thing to get out of it. I went back in and it did the same time.
I AM AT LEVEL 65 AND NOW ITS FLASHING,I CLICKED ON MAGNIFYING GLASS TO DO A PUZZLE AS I CLICK IT FLASHES AND FREEZES ALL 6X I TRIED I REALLY LIKE THIS GAME VESCOVA

vescova
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by vescova on Oct 12, 15 5:35 PM
snertyloo wrote:I have played through to rowboat part. All of a sudden the screen flashes at me - I can see the thing but they are not there long enough finally had to do the CTL ALT Delete thing to get out of it. I went back in and it did the same time.
I AM AT LEVEL 65 AND NOW ITS FLASHING,I CLICKED ON MAGNIFYING GLASS TO DO A PUZZLE AS I CLICK IT FLASHES AND FREEZES ALL 6X I TRIED I REALLY LIKE THIS GAME VESCOVA

[Post New]by davisword on Nov 1, 15 11:58 AM
I am stuck on level 34. I cannot access the magnifying glass, all I get is a momentary bright light and then back to the game. I have played these levels five times, all of them finished. I have changed the resolution to a lower resolution. I have gone into the shop to purchase stuff, I have played a minigame. NOTHING gets me out of this level. I am starting to hate this game. Can anyone advise me on how to proceed?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Nov 1, 15 3:56 PM
@ davisword and vescova: There was one instance when I was playing through the first time where a "phantom" puzzle piece appeared in the sidebar after I'd completed that puzzle earlier in the level, so then it got stuck a lot like what you're describing with the magnifying glass. I'm wondering if it's some kind of glitch, but what I did to get past that was to click the silver arrow on the side which is the "continue" button to just get out of the level. It works like a Skip button in case you don't want to play a puzzle.

Seems to me that most of the puzzles and HO scenes need to be played in order to keep advancing though. If you skipped the majority of the puzzles, etc. it may be glitching out the game?

[Post New]by giraffe1952 on Nov 4, 15 7:27 PM
I'm new to the forum. How do I post my tech issues? (Beware! Grandma using internet.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Nov 4, 15 9:34 PM
giraffe1952 wrote:I'm new to the forum. How do I post my tech issues? (Beware! Grandma using internet.)

Welcome to the pond!

You can describe the problem you're having here along with the operating system you're using and device you're playing the game upon (PC, Mac, iPad, Kindle, cell phone etc.). I will warn you that Tech Support doesn't check these forums as far as I know, but if someone else in the pond is computer savvy they may be able to help you out. Sometimes what someone thinks is a "tech issue" is more a missing-some-part-of-a-game-strategy issue though. If it turns out to be that instead, I have finished this game twice and can probably help you with that.

[Post New]by giraffe1952 on Nov 7, 15 12:35 PM
My computer is freezing on a level. The information I'm getting from support is that I may not have the correct game operating software on my computer.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Nov 7, 15 2:41 PM
Hi again giraffe1952, if the game is freezing it's possible that your computer isn't capable of handling all of the graphics. This can happen for a lot of reasons. You might want to try checking the "low resolution" box in the game options and see if that helps. If that doesn't work you may need to upgrade your computer if it's a few years old. I had to buy a new computer myself a couple years ago because my old one wouldn't run newer games.

[Post New]by giraffe1952 on Nov 8, 15 12:18 PM
Thanks for the information.

[Post New]by Jewelchaser on Jan 4, 16 3:48 AM
I am stuck on Level 6 attaching the rope and grappling hook to the lighthouse. Help, please. Apparently I have caught a few seagulls, but no secure place to attach them.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jan 4, 16 10:23 AM
Jewelchaser wrote:I am stuck on Level 6 attaching the rope and grappling hook to the lighthouse. Help, please. Apparently I have caught a few seagulls, but no secure place to attach them.

Welcome to the pond!

I posted the solution to this puzzle in this thread; it's the second post:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/577643.page

Enjoy!

[Post New]by rmyjlv on Feb 20, 16 10:07 AM
When playing Jewel Match IV, won"t let me advance to third screen on level 22, any solutions?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Feb 20, 16 2:08 PM
rmyjlv wrote:When playing Jewel Match IV, won"t let me advance to third screen on level 22, any solutions?

Welcome to the pond!

Your level 22 may be different than another person's level 22 because the boards may repeat themselves if you skipped some of the content. Usually, if you can't get to some part of the M3 board though, it's because you need to go to the puzzle or HOS on the left and either solve the HOS or do as much of the puzzle as you can so that it will give you a key for another section(s) of the M3 board. Keys can also be hidden under wood boxes somewhere in the M3 board so try looking for wood boxes to break open. The HOS magnifying glasses may also be hiding under wood boxes.

To check what "actual" level you're on, press the left Ctrl key plus the L key and the level counter will then display 2 numbers. The number on the right is the "actual" level you're playing or replaying. There's an official Jewel Match website you can find with a Google search - that website has a walkthrough for some of the puzzles, etc. I also posted solutions for some of the puzzles in another thread in this forum. Hope that helps.

Edited on 02/20/2016 at 2:23:52 PM PST

ffachet
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by ffachet on Jul 7, 16 11:24 AM
According to the game, I am on Level 57. I have the mirror. I finished the Level 57 game board as far as I can but it is locked at this point and I cannot place the mirror in the scene and I cannot retrieve the two keys needed to unlock the next boards at this level.

Is this a bug?

[Post New]by 12stupid on Jul 17, 16 4:41 PM
downloaded the game, now unable to open icon said "game manager not activeAmoew

Go to: